Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! (10575 Views)

I Have An E-crush On Cfcfan / Check Out My Hot Crush On Nl(pix) / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:07am On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi: This kingphilip sef and Update. It might not be what you think joor cheesy
like seriously shey u know say u de owe me update ba?
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:08am On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi: why na?
I need update on that paroles nw
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:09am On Sep 19, 2014
missyhorlah: lool,who called u here,everyone dey mind their own biz o,so mind urs too o grin
if I hear

Hw far nw u scarce this days o
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 19, 2014
kingphilip:
if I hear

Hw far nw u scarce this days o
sch ni o,it sucks like hell
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Oxone:

Crush me o, crush on me o or crush over me......so long as crush dey inside, all join grin

make we dey crush dey go! cheesy
Lol,i'm starting to believe that some of y'all dont actually know the meaning of the word "crush"
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by Oxone(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Penart:
Lol,i'm starting to believe that some of y'all dont actually know the meaning of the word "crush"

Lol, I'm starting to believe that some of y'all don't actually know the meaning of the word "humour" or "sarcasm"

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Oxone:

Lol, I'm starting to believe that some of y'all don't actually know the meaning of the word "humour" or "sarcasm"
you should read that aloud to yourself.
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by marieolae(f): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2014
Well this is so nice isn't it naijaboiy??
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by naijaboiy: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: Well this is so nice isn't it naijaboiy??
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: Well this is so nice isn't it naijaboiy??

hmmm
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by marieolae(f): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

hmmm
its funny right?
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by Olusanya333(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2014
Naijaboy abeg run for ur dear life
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by Olusanya333(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2014
kingphilip:
like seriously shey u know say u de owe me update ba?
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: its funny right?

the fact that you care means something
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by marieolae(f): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

the fact that you care means something
lool
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by Dbestmax(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2014
wasak:
we can crush ourselves too...hopefully one of us survives to tell d story!
Lol ...u no well guy...Lmafao
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: lool

naijaboiy is an intelligent young man
also handsome and fresh
so it's expected
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by marieolae(f): 11:51am On Sep 26, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

naijaboiy is a intelligent young man
also handsome and fresh
so it's expected
hmmm
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by naijaboiy: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Olusanya333: Naijaboy abeg run for ur dear life
Lol,,why
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by Olusanya333(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
naijaboiy:
Lol,,why
If i say d reason here on nairaland dem Ladies go e-beat me grin
naijaboiy:
Lol,,why
If i say d reason here on nairaland dem Ladies go e-beat me
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
cheryl1: start reading from here Uhm...how do i start this...
I have been on NL for quite sometime now,though I never expected things to turn out this way. I stumbled upon your post when you tried to explain things to me on that education thread. I followed you and since then i just found my self liking you. embarassed embarassed
Aside that,you are cute and you make intelligent posts sometimes,i also like the fact that you are jovial and hardly take what people say get to you..
Penart,i'm crushing on you and I just cant help it,cant hide it embarassed
ah,this is more like it cheesy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Penart:
ah,this is more like it cheesy.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
cheryl1: Uhm...how do i start this...
I have been on NL for quite sometime now,though I never expected things to turn out this way. I stumbled upon your post when you tried to explain things to me on that education thread. I followed you and since then i just found my self liking you.
Aside that,you are cute and you make intelligent posts sometimes,i also like the fact that you are jovial and hardly take what people say get to you..
And you, Sir Stallion Black, how my body aches for you. My soul burns with desire for your touch, sweet Stallion. kiss
Oh Cheryl1 darling! I'm so embarrassed. Thank you honey, I feel the same way about you grin
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 27, 2014
BlackStallion:
Oh Cheryl1 darling! I'm so embarrassed. Thank you honey, I feel the same way about you grin
lol,i like your imagination & creativity dude,too bad it aint real,keep on dreaming eh wink

1 Like

Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2014
Penart:
lol,i like your imagination & creativity dude,too bad it aint real,keep on dreaming eh wink
Nigga ain't got no choice. Ugly AND broke?! Brother, I had to get creative real fast grin
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2014
BlackStallion:
Nigga ain't got no choice. You're ugly AND broke?! Brother, I had to get creative real fast grin
why should i give a reply to this? :?
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2014
Penart:
why should i give a reply to this? :?
You realize the "you're" in that statement refers to me right?
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by evergreen200088(m): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hello am Emmy by name, any woman who need me
for hook up should call my number 08139602946 or
dis my pin 2975ABE2, one things I know about my
self I will Bleep you hard Till you are satisfy..hope to
hear from those ladies who love sex so much... Have
a wonderful time... Less I forget I base in lagos..around satelite, festac area
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
cheesy wink wow! jst seein dis now! this is coool!
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by hardbody: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

do people really fall inlove with persons there have not met in real life??

what if he's not what he pretends to be??

There is a distinction between love and crush, look both up. OP knew what she was posting.
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 07, 2016
Pssst ipledge10 come here! grin
Re: I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! by ipledge10(m): 6:02am On Jan 07, 2016
Nubian113:
Pssst ipledge10 come here! grin
we just taking our love from one thread to another

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Last Nigerian Virgin! / Tope2000 Its Midnite And U Are Still Online / Love Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.