Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Baptism In Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Baptism In Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star (1008 Views)

My Wasted Years In Brotherhood Of Cross And Star / WHAT IS BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR... / Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baptism In Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star by newworldmessage: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
GO INTO THE WORLD AND TELL THEM ABOUT MY TEACHINGS

FIRST BIBLE LESSON: MATTHEW 24:14

"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."

SECOND BIBLE LESSON: MARK 16:15-16

And he said unto them, "Go ye into the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."

GOLDEN TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 1:20-21

"Where is the wise? where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe."

The Gospel of today, (Sunday, March 1st. 1992), must be spread all over the world both in radio, television and in the print media.

It is said that the children of God and the angels are those who shall judge the world (1 Cor 6:2). A handful of people in the world are watching, waiting, and they are still looking out to see when this would come to pass.

Already judgement is going on. You have heard an eloquent testimony of that brother from Rivers State (Nigeria), who went into a trance, and he saw how the great judgement of God was being delivered against those who do not follow the path of rectitude.

That is the reason you heard from the First Bible Lesson that "this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached to all nations; and then the end shall come."

WHATSOEVER MEANS YOU CAN USE TO SPREAD THE TEACHINGS OF GOD, DO IT. I have already given you this gospel before. The stage we are now at is known as The Season of God's Mercy, where judgement is beginning in the house of God. You will also recall the testimony a certain brother gave about a strange dream he had. He had seen that people were being swept aside by an ill wind. And when he inquired in that dream about the interpretation and significance of that dream, he was told that those swept aside by the wind are those who still indulge in the senseless habit of eating meat and fish.

*I have warned you several times to refrain from committing these sins, such as telling lies, stealing and fornication. All these vices tantamount to Judgement of God.

The kingdom that we are in is the highest court in the world. I am not talking about a prayer house. If you are a Christian, a Muslim, or Hindu or Buddhist etc., the moment you believe and you are baptized you shall be saved. If you are a pagan, a juju priest, etc., once you refrain from all the diabolical ways of the world, and you become baptized into Brotherhood of the Cross and Star, and you believe in this name, you shall be saved.

God is impartial. I do not say partial, but I say impartial. God does not cheat any person, irrespective of your tribe, creed, or religious inclination. When once you believe and in this name be baptized, you shall be saved. You have to go to all the corners of the world and impart these teachings to those who have not heard about me before. IT IS NOT BY BUILDING A HUT AND GOING THERE EVERY DAY AND YOU START BARKING, WAILING, IN JESUS' NAME OR CALLING ON THIS OR THAT NAME. THESE WOULD NEVER SAVE YOU.

*YOUR DUTY DOES NOT STOP AT BUILDING CATHEDRALS OR BETHELS HERE AND THERE. RATHER YOU ARE TO GO ALL THE CORNERS OF THE WORLD AND TELL THE WORLD ABOUT THESE RECONDITE TEACHINGS OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST THAT WHOSOEVER SHALL BELIEVE AND BE BAPTIZED SHALL BE SAVED.

Your work is limited when you erect a small building or bethel and you perform healing and other forms of spiritual services. A great number of people have not heard about Brotherhood of the Cross and Star and my teachings. But a time shall come when the world shall know and hear about Brotherhood. That is why many people harbour doubts about Brotherhood, claiming that since they were baptized before in their various churches in the world, that how come they are being asked again to baptize into Brotherhood of the Cross and Star. That is the reason many of them cannot come into Brotherhood of the Cross and Star. THE MOMENT YOU CONCEIVE THIS THOUGHT WITHIN YOU, YOU ARE GONE. Others erroneously claim that since they have given alms to the poor and the needy, that they are saved because they have done the injunctions of God. You are equally lost. IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN THIS WONDERFUL NAME AND GET BAPTIZED, YOU SHALL PERISH.

You have heard the testimony of the former staunch member of Cherubim and Seraphim Church Movement the other day. He claimed he was all and in all and one of the gurus in the movement. When the call of God reached him, God instructed him to go and get baptized along with his entire family and other members of his household, otherwise he was going to be transferred to the great beyond with his entire family. When he harkened to the directive of God, he was saved with his family from the imminent obliteration.

God does not save us because of our righteousness but out of His grace and mercy. If you are a herbalist, necromancer or an occultist, the moment you come before God, prostrate and confess your sins, believe and get baptized and in addition you denounce all the diabolical things you had indulged in before, you shall be saved.

*I have warned you to stop stealing and to flee from committing fornication and crime. I EQUALLY TOLD YOU THAT THE ONLY WAY OUT IS TO BAPTIZE AND RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT AND YOU WILL BE SAVED. ONCE YOU DO NOT HAVE ALL THE VIRTUES OF GOD IN YOU, YOU HAVE NO SHARE IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

You perform miracles by raising the dead, healing the sick, but you refuse to accept baptism, WHO WILL HELP YOU WHEN YOU PASS AWAY? Clear the bush and leave it for me and I will set the fire. SPREAD THIS GOSPEL OF TRUTH TO THE ENTIRE WORLD; TO THE BIG PERSONALITIES IN THE WORLD AND WHETHER THEY ACCEPT YOU OR NOT SHOULD NOT BOTHER YOU, FOR I WILL CARRY OUT THE OTHER ASPECT OF IT.

*ALL THE GREAT AND MIGHTY WORKS DONE HERE IN BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR ARE DONE THROUGH THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE TEACHINGS AND THE BAPTISM OF GOD. You are aware that for someone to accept baptism is not an easy task. Some people have remained in their denominations for years, and they have not received baptism.

*I have not told you to pressure them to be baptized and become saved. THIS IS BECAUSE IF THE FATHER WERE TO REVEAL THE SIGNIFICANCE OF BAPTISM TO US, ESPECIALLY THE DAY WE ARE BAPTIZED, WE SHOULD BE CELEBRATING FEAST ON EVERY OTHER ANNIVERSARY OF THAT PARTICULAR DAY THROUGHOUT THE REST OF OUR LIVES.

*THIS IS BECAUSE IT IS THE VERY DAY WE ARE BAPTIZED THAT ALL OUR SINS OF THE PAST GENERATIONS WERE CLEANSED AND WE BECAME CHANGED UNTO THE HOLY SPIRIT. If someone comes to you to ask you about the intricacies of Brotherhood of the Cross and Star, do not say anything. Let the one get baptized first before you pay him or her any attention.

*You are now in BCS and you believe someone who gives you vision and extracts charms from your body. WHAT ABOUT BAPTISM? IN THE CASE OF BAPTISM, MONEY IS NOT REQUIRED. BAPTISM DOES NOT COST YOU ANYTHING PROVIDED YOU BELIEVE IN THIS NAME.

Our Lord Jesus Christ told Nicodemus that unless he was born again that he would not enter the kingdom of God. Nicodemus asked Our Lord Jesus Christ how could he be born again, when he was old and already a full grown man? The answer that Christ gave him was that UNLESS NICODEMUS WAS BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT, HE WOULD NOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD (John 3:1-5).

*You are a member of Amorc. If you do not denounce it and accept baptism, you shall not be saved. WHOEVER MUST ESCAPE THE WRATH OF GOD AND ACCEPT BAPTISM, AND BELIEVE, SHALL BE SAVED.

*I HAVE TOLD YOU TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT A BROTHERHOOD CHILD IS STANDING ON A ROCK AND THERE IS NO PROBLEM FOR THEM. THE UNDOING IS THAT AFTER CONFESSING OUR SINS, WE RETURN TO COMMIT THE SAME SIN WE HAD CONFESSED OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

*MANY PEOPLE ARE SERVING VARIOUS JAIL TERMS AND SOME ARE IN DETENTION CAMPS BECAUSE OF THEIR DISOBEDIENCE TO GOD. THEY WERE GIVEN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT BUT THEY REFUSED TO ACCEPT BAPTISM AND BELIEVE IN GOD.

*THE SAME PROBLEM APPLIES TO PATIENTS IN HOSPITAL WARDS. IF ONLY THE GOVERNMENT WOULD ALLOW BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR MEMBERS TO GO TO ALL THESE PLACES, HOSPITALS, PRISON YARDS, POLICE CELLS, ETC. TO PRAY FOR THE INMATES, YOU WILL SEE THAT SOON THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE REFORMED, DISCHARGED AND ACQUITTED.

*ANYBODY WHO IS SICK, ASK HIM TO CONFESS HIS SINS AND BELIEVE IN THIS NAME AND BECOME BAPTIZED, AND ALL WILL BE WELL AND THE SICKNESSES AND TRIBULATIONS WOULD VANISH.

** BAPTISM IN ESSENCE MEANS THE DENOUNCING OF ALL MUNDANE PLEASURES, VICES, DIABOLICAL DEITIES OF THE WORLD AND NEVER AGAIN GOING BACK TO COMMIT THE VARIOUS SINS ENUMERATED. ONCE WE HAVE COMPLIED WITH THESE, WE SHALL BE SAVED.

READ: MATTHEW 28:19-20: "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

IF YOU GO OUTSIDE AND START ERECTING MANSION, CATHEDRALS, HERE AND THERE, AND YOU BUY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS, ALL THESE THINGS WOULD NOT HELP YOU. **THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO GO INTO THE WORLD AND INFORM THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER HEARD ABOUT ME AND BCS, TELL THEM THE TEACHINGS IN THIS KINGDOM.

All the problems and tribulations you heard from all the nations are because they have of their refusal to surrender and recognize the presence of God on earth.

It is your duty to go there and tell them about these teachings. Do not tell somebody to come to BCS, for everybody is a member of BCS.

The time is very short. GOING ON EVANGELICAL TOURS IN AND AROUND YOUR LOCALITIES WITH ONLY YOUR GROUP MEMBERS IS MEANINGLESS. YOU ARE TO GO WHERE THIS GOSPEL OF TRUTH IS NOT HEARD YET AND SPREAD THE TRUTH TO THE PEOPLE, TELLING THEM TO BE BAPTIZED AND HAVE THEIR PROBLEMS SOLVED AND THEIR SUPPLICATIONS ANSWERED. TELL THE WORLD ABOUT THE GLORY OF GOD ON EARTH.

*** BAPTISM HAS A DEEPER MEANING AND EXPLANATION THAN HOW YOU HAVE TURNED IT TO BE. BAPTISM IN OTHER WORDS MEANS THAT ONCE YOU BELIEVE AND YOU ARE BAPTIZED YOU WILL BE SAVED. I know you cannot go to the big personalities in the world and tell them to denounce their membership in the secret societies and follow God.

IT IS ONLY THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO CAN CHANGE THEM.

If you are in Brotherhood of the Cross and Star and you still indulge yourself in secret societies, know that you have no place in this kingdom.

You have heard the testimony of one of my sons this morning, (March 1st. 1992). He is a member of a State House of Assembly. He does not have any protection for himself, as is expected of someone in the corridors of power would want to do. He has surrendered all his entire life to God to protect him.

I have told you that Spain, and China, Japan and several other countries of the world have not heard about Brotherhood of the Cross and Star and the teaching of God. But you are still moving around the country, claiming to do the Father's work-WHEN THESE GOSPELS HAVE NOT REACHED THESE PLACES. Go to these places and tell them about this God and the Kingdom. It is not that some of these countries have not heard about this kingdom and the teachings of the Holy Spirit, but they need somebody to explain to them better and put them right.

SOME OF YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT THE POURING OF LIBATION IS AGAINST THE INJUNCTION OF GOD. When a child is given birth to or when someone dies, these rites would be performed to appease the earth goddess. ALL THESE SUPERSTITIONS ARE NOT IN CONFORMITY WITH THE DOCTRINES OF GOD AND BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR.

IN BCS, the moment one gives birth to a child or goes on a spiritual transfer, (i.e. dies), all we need to do is to rejoice and celebrate a love feast. THE FOOD OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, MEEKNESS, MERCY, PATIENCE, AND REFRAINING FROM ALL MANNERS OF SIN, WHILE FOOD OF THE FLESH IS TEA, YAM, RICE, GARI, ETC.

Why the world governments have fallen is because everybody thinks only about how to have money and all the things of world. Because of worldly things you have forsaken spiritual power. Things can never be the same again in the world.

During the era of Our Lord Jesus Christ, He appointed some people to take charge of spiritual aspects, while others were assigned to other necessities of life. If you do not have the Holy Spirit, you cannot preach the gospel. Those who have the Holy Spirit in them are those assigned with the spiritual aspects of God.

*** IT IS ONLY BCS MEMBERS, THE WORLD OVER WHO ARE COMMISSIONED WITH THE MANDATE TO GO TO ALL THE CORNERS OF THE WORLD AND SPREAD THESE GOOD TEACHINGS OF GOD. THOSE WHO WILL BELIEVE AND GET BAPTIZED WILL RECEIVE THE SALVATION OF GOD. It is not by fighting and quarreling and by killing one another.

GO OUT AND SPREAD THE TEACHINGS OF GOD. TELL THEM TO BELIEVE AND GET BAPTIZED AND FREE THEMSELVES FROM THE WRATH OF GOD.

To preach to someone who has the Holy Spirit but is not baptized, is like pouring water on the back of a hen or giving a blind man a mirror to look at himself.

GO TO THE WORLD AND PREACH THE GOSPEL OF GOD. YOU ARE NOT TOLD TO GO AND TELL SOMEONE TO LEAVE HIS CHURCH. RATHER YOU ARE TOLD TO PREACH THE GOSPEL, THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND GET BAPTIZED SHALL BE SAVED. FOR YOU TO GO AND PREACH TO SOME PEOPLE TO LEAVE THEIR CHURCHES, WHEN IN THE TRUE PERSPECTIVE, ALL THEIR LIVES AND MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD ARE DEPENDENT ON THE CHURCHES, THEY WILL NOT MIND YOU OR TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY.

***THERE IS NO CHURCH IN THE WHOLE WORLD WHICH PERFORMS BAPTISM THE RIGHT WAY, EXCEPT BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR.

*There is no problem if somebody is a bishop, his status not withstanding; wherever he may belong, if he believes and accepts baptism, it is good for him. If not, leave him to remain where he is. Do not tell people to come to BCS, because many of them cannot preach the gospel of God. Why do you want him to come to BCS when he cannot preach.

I have told you that many of the bishops have come here into BCS and many of them received baptism only to go back to their denominations to perform their duties just for the purpose of keeping body and soul together.

What is going on in various churches is like the work of a civil servant, where at the end of every month, salary or wages are paid to them. If you are not born of water and spirit, you cannot see visions, dream dreams, nor preach the gospel of God because you are not of the Holy Spirit.

Already, trouble has begun in their various churches and they are beginning to worry that their members have scattered. They no more have large multitude of followers. BUT UNKNOWN TO THEM IS THE FACT THAT IT IS IN FULFILLMENT OF THE TIME THAT ALL SHALL COME UNDER ONE FLOCK, AND THERE SHALL BE ONLY ONE SHEPHERD(John 10:16). THIS IS EXACTLY THE STAGE WE HAVE ARRIVED AT.

PAY YOUR TITHES AND GIVE ALMS TO THE POOR. IF YOU ARE CONFRONTED WITH ANY PROBLEMS, KNOCK YOUR HEAD ON THE GROUND AND CALL ON THE FATHER. (1 CORINTHIANS 3:13).

***THOSE WHO REFUSE BAPTISM ARE THOSE WHO ARE STILL BEGRUDGING PEOPLE, THOSE WHO STEAL AND INDULGE IN SECRET SOCIETIES.

Each time you are asked by someone about this Kingdom (BCS), refer that person to what the scriptures say in MARK 16:15-16.

We are of the same stock, one Father; and we have to unite together. What you have to do is to go and tell the people of the world to believe and get baptized. THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND ARE BAPTIZED SHALL BE SAVED, AND THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE WILL BE CONDEMNED.

BAPTISM IS LIKE THE GATEWAY TO HEAVEN. WHAT SEPARATES MAN FROM GOD IS SIN. Love is practised in Brotherhood of the Cross and Star. Only BCS has the right to change and re-unite the entire world. Because here in Brotherhood of the Cross and Star, money, wealth, jobs, brother, sisters, mothers and fathers are in abundance. But what is required is faith. ANYONE WHO BELIEVES AND IS BAPTIZED SHALL BE SAVED.

All of us are Christ Servants and Christ Students and Ordained ones. If any of us is confronted with any problems, let us rally around him or her. If you are a child of this Kingdom, your duty is to go out and preach the gospel to the people of the world.

The spirit is one, but there is diversity of operations.

(1 Cor 12:1-13). Do not condemn people, but pay attention to the Holy Spirit. Which of you has any knowledge about what is read to us in the Golden Text?

That is why I have been shouting that you should proceed to India, Russia, and such other places and preach the gospel of the Father to these inhabitants. All the Communist world, I have taken absolute control. Immediately BCS gets to a particular place, it takes control and complete domination.

It has also in the same way pleased God to use the Teachings of God to save those who do not believe. That is why Our Lord Jesus Christ told us to be careful about the things of the world so that we might be saved.

Now you want to be a president, a governor, a member of the state assembly, so that you may have money. Does it mean that if someone is not a president, a governor, or a member of parliament, he can't have money? That is why here in BCS whatsoever things constitute your needs, all those needs of yours will be supplied here. " But seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and all other things will be added unto you." (Matt 6:33). During the era of the colonial masters and when the country attained independence, has there been any big difference between now and then? ALL THOSE WHO WORK FOR GOD HAVE BEEN REGARDED AND SAVED.

The majority of you do not believe that you are saved right from when you were baptized into this Kingdom (BCS). You complain that you have no money, no food, and no clothes yet you are not hungry. God takes care of you, feeds you, and clothes you.

You have heard that one of the new civilian governors came here the other day for salvation. Why did he not go to the big people like Benson Idahosa who owns the Church of God Mission in Benin City, or go to some other big churches to celebrate the feast?

He knows that it is in BCS that he will receive his salvation. Yet you are here complaining of lack of food and money. Here in BCS it is joy, joy all over.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE MOST PARAMOUNT THING IS TO SPREAD THE TEACHINGS OF GOD. Most of you are living witnesses to what the Holy Spirit is using my children to do. The General Manager of Observer Newspaper, through the spreading of the word of God, is serving God.

Journalists, too, are number one in this aspect. THEIR DUTIES ARE TO REVEAL THE TRUTH TO THE WORLD AND TO PROPAGATE THE NEW TEACHINGS OF GOD. Like one of my sons in Lagos, Pastor Umoh James Umoh. Many of you have seen what the Father is using Pastor Umoh to do through the spreading of the teachings of God, right from when he was baptized into this fold.

But do not pray to become a journalist, because that may not be your gift. So many professionals are coming. Among them are farmers, traders, doctors lawyers, etc. Your duty is to do that which is assigned to you, in your own profession, tirelessly so as not to soil the good image of your Father because we are now entering the reign of the Holy Spirit.

Whoever is a president, a governor, or an honorable member of the state or national assembly, you should put them into fervent prayer because Brotherhood of the Cross and Star has come to reign.

It is said that a word is sufficient unto the wise. Let those who have ears hear. May God Bless His Holy Words. Amen.

THANK YOU HOLY FATHER.

(1) (Reply)

Rejoice With Me...i Am Now Born Again! / Why Did Christ Really Come Down To Earth / Going To Church When On Your Menstruation.. Wright Or Wrong. Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.