Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread (2588 Views)

Jackie Chan Is Onboard For 'expendables 3′ / Expendables 3′ Leaks Online 3 Weeks Before Theatrical Release / Step Up All In 2014 Vs The Expendables 3 2014 Which Earn More.. ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Jskelly11: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2014
tonyayo1: Just saw the movie last night, I thought it was a fraud for a movie to be on the net without being release to the world but when I downloaded the disc 1, it was all real.

The movie is just the same, same old action, whack plot, it swallowed so many cast there like dolph, couture, even snipes, snipes was introduced perfectly but were lost in the movie, jet li's role is meaningless. Mel gibson's death wasn't theatrical at all it was too cheesy for a badoo like him, the new young guys kelan and co just made the movie watchable and banderas too. In all, the movie do not need a part 4, I read that there might be.
someone uploaded the movie online it is not officially out
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by armadeo(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
Watched it for the star power. It was crap.

Jet li didn't do shit
Arnold. Wtf!!

Snipes and band eras were cool also ford.

The others just there.
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by emma121cook: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
The Expendables 3 is a good action movie to watch. Action scenes are same like previous parts.
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
The movie was just jam-packed with muscles and total bullshiit. How can 10 people kill over 500 enemies without anyone dying or sustaining injury? Moreover, some people's presence in the movie was irrelevant...the only guys I enjoyed their scenes were Stone Banks (Mel Gibson), Galgo (Antonio Banderas) and Wesley Snipes...Overall, I give it a 5/10
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Jskelly11: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
Smartini: The movie was just jam-packed with muscles and total bullshiit. How can 10 people kill over 500 enemies without anyone dying or sustaining injury? Moreover, some people's presence in the movie was irrelevant...the only guys I enjoyed their scenes were Stone Banks (Mel Gibson), Galgo (Antonio Banderas) and Wesley Snipes...Overall, I give it a 5/10
it was overhyped because of the numerous popular actors

(1) (2) (Reply)

Priority – New Intriguing Yoruba Movie 2018 Starring Femi Adebayo, Bukunmi / Who Remembers Tele Match In The 90's? / Nigerian Movies In High Definition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.