Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) (42391 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction / BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale / #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by TMSMedia: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
A small business owner who sells a special beans porridge (Ewa Agoyin) somewhere in Lagos has put up a banner to support one of Big Brother Naija housemate, WhiteMoney to win the season 6 of the Big Brother Naija show, IgbereTV reports.

IgbereTV reports that the banner seeking votes for WhiteMoney was spotted at the entrance of the food store.

https://igberetvnews.com/1397720/bbnaija-food-vendor-ewa-agoyin-seller-seeks-votes-support-whitemoney-photo/

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Fredmatic(m): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Na so

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by kestolove95(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
a lady must win this year bbn and that lady is liquorose

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by cbrezy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ok na smiley

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by lakratansk: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
Maybe he patronize the woman well when he was outside grin on the bright side, it's good to show love. Show your loved ones how much you care with our special natural flowers, surprise artistes and gift selections.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Prechgold1180(m): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
Well I don’t like this big brother naija of a thing sha

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Ceenachi: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
Me dey watch my own BBN through Nairaland.com posting oo cos I don't even know who is who....na hustle I dey no be to the settle for less the watch wetin no concern me

66 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by TheZebra: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by DontBullshitMe: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Only if her beans is free.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by athenswonders: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
kestolove95:

So what are you winning?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by PriestlyLawyer1: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
White Money and his gang were making her market sell. This is called "my good customer"

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by FoolaniHellman: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Yoruba supporting Igbo!!! All I see his Love & Greatness…. WhiteMoney for the Mulla!

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by candidbabe(f): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
I pity that Ewa agoyin woman
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by babadey(m): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Misplaced priority. Of all banners to be paraded in this present time of Nigeria, it's this scrap.

Her purpose is to impress the fools like the show itself but I'm perplexed by the numbers of fools marching in the streets of today. Oh confound it!
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by abobote: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Whitemoney that is far ahead of others already

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by EmmaLege: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Wa goyin
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by ThickSharon123(f): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Queen Maria all the way, that girl is content kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by dapsoneh: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
IMO! See strategy ooóoo
This woman get sense die..
Before you know, mama to don blow

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
Whitemoney reminds me of me...the street hussle is real.
1. Did Boi boi (house boy)
2. Sold pant and bra @ Oshodi Lagos
3. Sold food @ Coker Orile
4. Pure water factory
5. Pension Company
6. Banking
7. Insurance
8. Scaffolding
9. Forex Trading/Nursing ...
...and we went from grass to grace.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by mannasseh(m): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
the other day it was same picture in enugu, nw ewald egoyin. enugu pple dy eat ewa egoyin
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Perfecttouchade: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ok na
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Built2last: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
when you are blessed, you are blessed.

The most dangerous man on earth is that man whose time has come.

it will be as if you dey do juju

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
kestolove95:

So undemocratic. I don't care about BBN by the way.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
Good for her, she go blow small but who do the banner for her?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by TechNana(f): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
BBN is a waste of precious time.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by adecz: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
grin

▶️✌️♥As Fellow cook concerned, abi ❓❔..
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Sluacoast(m): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lol, Whitemoney is getting that bag. Sure

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by BigDawsNet: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
cheesy not a BB fan

But the logic is simple

To make final 3 list...you just need to be unique and display a rare character while you in the house....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Ezedon(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Admiration
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by wunmi590(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
shocked

White money on hearing this after winning the mulla, would be like iya elewa aganyi....

Why not seun osewa, lalasticlala, obi Cubana or buhari self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ay's 30 DAYS IN ATLANTA Is Overhyped (opinion) / Bbnaija: Diane Bursts Into Tears As Mercy Tells Story Of Her Family (VIDEO) / The Website I Can Download Season Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.