Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians In Syria For Apostasy From Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians In Syria For Apostasy From Islam (1997 Views)

Kenyan Muslims Shield And Protect Christians In Mandera Bus Attack / Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. / Christians In Jerusalem Want Jews To Stop Spitting On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians In Syria For Apostasy From Islam by DonXavi(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians in Syria for Apostasy From Islam

Various sources have received independent confirmation from inside Syria that these men were former Muslims that had converted to Christianity, Illinois Review reports. They were not ‘..rebel fighters from a rival faction..’ as many news outlets are reporting.

Each of the 8 men were charged with the crime of apostasy for renouncing Islam and converting to Christianity. When confronted by the ISIS members, they refused to “revert” to Islam.

This is the “only” reason they were crucified. According to Islamic jurisprudence, crucifixion is a method of death reserved for Christians. They do not crucify other Muslims.

http://www.vieinter.com/themiddleeast/isis-crucifies-8-christians-in-syria-for-apostasy-from-islam/

Re: ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians In Syria For Apostasy From Islam by Ijawboi(m): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Is it weird that the first thing that came to my mind after reading this was "cool"?
Re: ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians In Syria For Apostasy From Islam by Tucees(f): 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
I have decided to follow Jesus! I have decided to follow Jesus! I have decided to follow Jesus! No turning back! No turning back!!
Re: ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians In Syria For Apostasy From Islam by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Fake news; pls discountenance dis!!!
Re: ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians In Syria For Apostasy From Islam by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nothing to see here, Jesus foretold this in his sermon on the mount.. why are people complaining.. angry this are the times of tribulation.. yipeeeee!!
Re: ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians In Syria For Apostasy From Islam by mployer(m): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sounds fake
Re: ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians In Syria For Apostasy From Islam by delishpot: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ijawboi: Is it weird that the first thing that came to my mind after reading this was "cool"?

Nope, if you can pound a baby in mortar for your jaz what else wont you find cool?
Re: ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians In Syria For Apostasy From Islam by Ijawboi(m): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
delishpot:

Nope, if you can pound a baby in mortar for your jaz what else wont you find cool?
where i go pound pikin for mortar? Abeg no come put the things you dey do 4 ur kitchen 4 anoda person head.
Re: ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians In Syria For Apostasy From Islam by delishpot: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ijawboi: where i go pound pikin for mortar? Abeg no come put the things you dey do 4 ur kitchen 4 anoda person head.

Lol. Ehen, so you still get human sympathy be that o. Ok. Na as you say "cool" for human beings wey die in such violent manner naim make I say make I jab you one.
Re: ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians In Syria For Apostasy From Islam by Weah96: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ijawboi: where i go pound pikin for mortar? Abeg no come put the things you dey do 4 ur kitchen 4 anoda person head.

LOL. Some of these people really need to keep Jesus. At least for the safety of the children.
Re: ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians In Syria For Apostasy From Islam by Ijawboi(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
delishpot:

Lol. Ehen, so you still get human sympathy be that o. Ok. Na as you say "cool" for human beings wey die in such violent manner naim make I say make I jab you one.
people die everyday, its nothing new.
Re: ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians In Syria For Apostasy From Islam by delishpot: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ijawboi: people die everyday, its nothing new.

I hear you.
Re: ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians In Syria For Apostasy From Islam by tartar9(m): 2:06am On Aug 02, 2014
LIAR
Re: ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians In Syria For Apostasy From Islam by ByfireByfire: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2014
DonXavi: ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians in Syria for Apostasy From Islam

Various sources have received independent confirmation from inside Syria that these men were former Muslims that had converted to Christianity, Illinois Review reports. They were not ‘..rebel fighters from a rival faction..’ as many news outlets are reporting.

Each of the 8 men were charged with the crime of apostasy for renouncing Islam and converting to Christianity. When confronted by the ISIS members, they refused to “revert” to Islam.

This is the “only” reason they were crucified. According to Islamic jurisprudence, crucifixion is a method of death reserved for Christians. They do not crucify other Muslims.

http://www.vieinter.com/themiddleeast/isis-crucifies-8-christians-in-syria-for-apostasy-from-islam/
Radical Islamists do far worse than this.So anyone that calls this a lie needs to check up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Cycle Of The Human Life / TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua / Praying To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.