Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

How To Get A Loan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A Loan? (7570 Views)

Many Business Ideas But No Capital. Pls Can You Help Me With A Loan? / Can I Get A Loan With Survey Plan As Collateral? / To Get a Loan From a Nigerian Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Loan? by Viper(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2006
I have this mega idea of a business, but i need serious finance for it, about 17million to startup.

I heard diamond bank helps in giving loans to people who have ideas, don't know how true this is?

Does anyone here know of anyway to get such money to startup something? Payback will be within 2 years.

Any hook-ups? grin
Re: How To Get A Loan? by Lawo(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2006
To get a loan from a bank I think you would need a collateral and a good bussiness plan
Re: How To Get A Loan? by asscend: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2006
What business is this that u need such amount of money to start? The truth is no bank will give u this unless u already have some form of infastrcture. So rethink ur strategy and think of talking to the big boys already in such field. There are loads of investors willing to invest in projects all u have to do is to write a detailed business plan,[i][/i] which will involve u doing plenty of research (which people living in Nigerian find difficult to do). When ur armed with the necessary ingrdients, I'm sure some one or the bank might begin to consider u. They might not give u all but u could get some thing. REMEMBER BUSINESS IS NOT ALL ABOUT MONEY ALONE IF U RECEIVE SUCH MONEY IN CASH TODAY IT MIGHT KILL YOU, so be wise and get each stage of investment right.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Loan? by omogenaija(f): 12:44am On Jul 26, 2006
Go to a bank and they will tell u the steps togetting a loan and who much ur qualified to get depending on what type of loan u want

and good luck with getting the loan

and dont 4get to pay it back
Re: How To Get A Loan? by Viper(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2006
lmao, thanks guys, i appreciate the responses. smiley
Re: How To Get A Loan? by Lawo(m): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2006
Viper if you need help with how to go about your bussiness plan, you could send me a mail at olaoluawo@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Loan? by LoverBwoy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2006
do banks in Nigeria give start-up people loan, i thought they only loan rich people and big business grin

to get a loan in nigeria u need to be rich already or know someone in management wink
Re: How To Get A Loan? by baabolight(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2006
The amount in question is rather much and you may end up using all your profit to service the loan in question. Why not start small, if possible? Another option is to get partners. If your business plan is good enough, certain individuals can get overdrafts and similar loans that may add up to much at the end of the day.

However, be open with the partners as getting a loan involves a lot of risks. Best of luck in your endeavour.
Re: How To Get A Loan? by twinkledew(f): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2006
I Need a loan to go shopping. lol

Just Kidding
Re: How To Get A Loan? by Viper(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2006
LoverBwoy:

do banks in Nigeria give start-up people loan, i thought they only loan rich people and big business grin

to get a loan in nigeria u need to be rich already or know someone in management wink
yea mehn! u right jare sad

baabolight:

The amount in question is rather much and you may end up using all your profit to service the loan in question. Why not start small, if possible? Another option is to get partners. If your business plan is good enough, certain individuals can get overdrafts and similar loans that may add up to much at the end of the day.

However, be open with the partners as getting a loan involves a lot of risks. Best of luck in your endeavour.

Thanks man. thanks for the encouragement cool
Re: How To Get A Loan? by jonesnick: 11:36am On Sep 11, 2006
I AM A PRIVATE LENDER,REGISTERED AND CERTIFIED,WE GIVE OUT LOANS TO INTERESTED AND SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE AND GROUPS AT A VERY LOW INTEREST RATE AND REPAYMENT ALLOWED THROUH INSTALMENT EITHER MONTHLY OR YEARLY.GET YOUR BIZ,HOUSE,AUTO,CONTRACT,DEBT,SCHOOL,PERSONAL, UPKEEP LOANS HERE AT A VERY LOW INTEREST RATE.ITS EASY,FAST AND CONVENIENT.CONTACT nicksabian_fastloan01@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Loan? by kg(f): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2006
A good business plan first, then you can approach the banks.
Re: How To Get A Loan? by ndbest(m): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2006
apart from having a good business plan and collateral, banks re usually comfortable wit those that have operating history. they expect u to have been in the business over a period of time at least 2yrs; wit that u re in a good position to give them a good risk-reward analysis of the business. they will also want to know the status of ur cashflow 2ru ur business financial statement, you really can blame them they re just tryin to protect their money.
Re: How To Get A Loan? by bankyiie(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2007
Hey Jones , I'm interested in your coy. Can you give more info? Also sent yu a mail .
Re: How To Get A Loan? by naijacutee(f): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2007
Please, whatever you do, DO NOT fall for these scams involving people offering you loans. Mr "Nick Jones" is a fraud and will either
(a) Ask you for an advance fee which you'll have to WU to Nigeria, Russia, Italy etc after which you'll never hear from him again or
(b) Transfer a HUGE sum of money into your account, Stolen money from company accounts. And later ask you to forward a portion to them via Western Union,

Guess whose account the company will report to the Police when they discover their money's missing. . . (P.S You won't get out of jail in anything less than 10 years)

Please, don't be daft and contact this person!!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Loan? by bankyiie(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2007
Thanks for the info. Actually sent him an e-mail and he did not reply
Re: How To Get A Loan? by Prince22(m): 12:07am On Jul 19, 2007
Viper, you prosed well but be careful of people advise it can get you confuse but if you mean business take a bold step to finacial houses and banks with good plan and interraction

You might be the lucky one but as for Banks, the collateral they will ask for is enough to start the business if you actully have such,
Re: How To Get A Loan? by niceuzor: 1:06am On Jul 19, 2007
@Topic

d answer is simple

Bank or try abeg Seun if e go help u. grin grin
Re: How To Get A Loan? by SOJ(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2007
4get it man.Naija banks dont give loans to startups.You hav gotta raise it on ur own.Try preparing a biz planlike others have said and approach people u think can bankroll ur idea.Av tried such and its working for me.Wit luck and God on ur side u r on ur way to ur dreams.
Re: How To Get A Loan? by loudboy: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2007
Good day everyone.I would like to loan cash to anyone who has a biz idea within N100,000 below on the following conditions:

1.It must be a good an lucrative one

2.It must be legitimate

3.the person must be willing to pay back in 1yr with 40% interest.

Write me and let me know the business plan in details and also the risks involved on jeff_nweke@yahoo.com

thanks.
Re: How To Get A Loan? by nawa1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2007
acquiring loans without proper thoughts and planning may rather be a liability. you may end up in jail or be broke for a very long time.

be wise when considering loan to start up a business.

good luck.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Loan? by danalyst(m): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2007
naija banks do give loans. they give to both the starters and the established. but while the established enjoy lower interest rate, the starters pay higher rate due the higher risk of default. before starters get the loans, they are usually scrutinized and the viability of the biz crtically appraised. the cashflow is properly analysed and security (collateral) downwardly evaluated.

at the end, you may be disappointed by the banks. however, a good research and homework could land you the loan. but will your biz generate the cash inflow to pay back the loan in a short term? cos the banks would not tie down their capital on your biz. if not look elsewhere for your finances.

courtesy
d analyst
Re: How To Get A Loan? by danalyst(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2007
for more info contact remmychess@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Loan? by dollyp1cute(f): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2007
loudboy:

3.the person must be willing to pay back in 1yr with 40% interest.

40% interest rate shocked I am sure your email box will be full now with people hounding you for loans.
Re: How To Get A Loan? by loudboy: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2007
40% interest rate I am sure your email box will be full now with people hounding you for loans.

Actually dollyp1cute,i have not had any reply yet from anyone,do you have a business idea or need a loan from N100000 below?
Re: How To Get A Loan? by awawa: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2007
it boils down to wether you possess already a comprehensive business plan or some form of collateral.mail a detailed explanation of your plan and your business goals to ekenedike@hotmail.com
Re: How To Get A Loan? by wordapple: 1:34am On Feb 14, 2012
For those whose projects won't cost as much, loans ranging from N30,000 to N950,000 are available from miVEPA Empowerments.

These loans require no collateral and are easy to secure.

You could use the loan to finance a small project or startup a small scale business.

Repayment period is over a year.

Interest rate ranges from 2% to 16%.

An online application for a miVEPA loan grants you a free, personal U-Mo Mobile-Wallet account (powered by UBA, Glo and Afri-Pay) which instantly turns your mobile phone to a real mobile 'Bank'

To find out more about miVEPA Empowerment loans and how to apply send your inquiries to: mivepaloans@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Loan? by helpee(m): 5:41am On Feb 14, 2012
wordapple:

For those whose projects won't cost as much, loans ranging from N30,000 to N950,000 are available from miVEPA Empowerments.

These loans require no collateral and are easy to secure.

You could use the loan to finance a small project or startup a small scale business.

Repayment period is over a year.

Interest rate ranges from 2% to 16%.

An online application for a miVEPA loan grants you a free, personal U-Mo Mobile-Wallet account (powered by UBA, Glo and Afri-Pay) which instantly turns your mobile phone to a real mobile 'Bank'

To find out more about miVEPA Empowerment loans and how to apply send your inquiries to: mivepal oans@gmail.com
NO COLLATERAL; yet you want to collect 35percent of the loan as equity and it will be paid in advance of loan application and left in ur account for 3mnths. This is obviously fraud. You are probably robbing peter to pay paul and of course u can't sustain such a ponzi scheme for long. Moreso, you may soon end up in EFCC net cos u are not licensed to collect deposit from people by CBN. You are neither a cooperative nor a finance house. If you don't desist from pasting this post all over nairaland, I will personally petition EFCC about you. Mark my word!
Re: How To Get A Loan? by BIGDAY1(f): 8:00am On Feb 14, 2012
AM REALY CONFUSED BY THIS miFEPA, ARE THEY REAL, I WILL PAY ALMOST 17% OF THE MONEY BEFORE I CAN GET A LOAN FROM THEM, NA WAOOO, WHICH KIND LIFE BE DIS SELF U WILL BE LOOKING FOR A WAY OUT ND MORESO SOME WILL WOULD WANT TO DUPE YOU AS WELL. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY MERCY ON US. I EVEN ASK THEM TO REMOVE THE PERCENTAGE FROM MY LOAN.
Re: How To Get A Loan? by sylverbiz: 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2012
THERE ARE BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO WITH LITTLE OR NO CAPITAL - QUICK START INTERNET MARKETING PROFIT

Discover Everything You Need to Know About Building and Maintaining an Online Business in the Ever-Changing World of Today's Internet - It's Like Having Your Own Private Money Machine! free Report http://businessformulars..com
Re: How To Get A Loan? by fajana2007(m): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2012
I am a Exporter and just got a business deal to supply a Turkish Big Company Charcoal but since they haven't deal with Nigerian before on Charcoal, they have decided to go for a Trial Order of one Container first and if Nigeria Charcoal is good in their Country, they will go for more bigger order. They have paid me with Letter of Credit but now my problem is Capital to start the business, so please brothers, I need your help on any Organization or Individual that is ready to financial such a project without Collateral because it will be a longtime project, I can really feel it. I am talking of 900K Naira loan here to do the business.
Thank you every much for your help and I await your reply as fast as you can

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls What Type Of Business Can I Do With 500,000 / Facebook And CPA Make $50 Per Day With Little Or No Investments / All You Need To Know About The MOST Cost Effective Building System In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.