Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (572004 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kelvinklein219(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
people have mind o,after all this complains and calcareous schit they still order...I can't imagine buying anew phone and being ready to take for repairs in less than one week..cheap phone things team#hinfiniks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by YoungWiseCash: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
those complaining about sim slot problem.. hotness of the phone nd d rest of it. Which site did u order it frm Jumia or konga ? so we 2 will avoid it 2
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by obamaweezy(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
emperorizzy:
Thanks for the info, ill go there tomorrow, sad to hear about the sim slot p, imagine taking a phone for repairs and receiving it with another p, I hope my fate is diff
Amen
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
YoungWiseCash:
those complaining about sim slot problem.. hotness of the phone nd d rest of it. Which site did u order it frm Jumia or konga ? so we 2 will avoid it 2
now dis is funny....... cheesy grin grin grin lwkmd
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Akamo5(m): 7:46am On Nov 27, 2014
femi9naija:
E gba mi o. i use a 32gb memory card. Dunno why my phone says "sd card removed" everytime. Have to remove and reinsert before it reads memory card again. Seems to be the only problem giving me headache on the phone as other problems ppl have complained about i can manage. How do i solve this?
format ur sd card with PC
d same thing happened on my 32gig
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
now dis is funny....... cheesy grin grin grin lwkmd
OMG! these ppl go kee person with laff oooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Akamo5(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2014
Clinton594:

Hahahah sorry my brother in crime.... we dived in to rooting without having stock recovery available. I said here 'there is no going back'..... buh nevertheless bro, we'll do it manually..
I'm currently researching to see the directory of the downloaded update from infinix, then I'll manually copy and force cwm to flag flash it. It's just a matter time bro
i will suggest dat u open d zip and delete d recovery whether it will b flashable through CWM
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by godG: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2014
Someone should please answer me. How do I install d downloaded OTA upgrade on a rooted fone. This thing keeps aborting. Urgent, please.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ourpride(f): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2014
godG:
Someone should please answer me. How do I install d downloaded OTA upgrade on a rooted fone. This thing keeps aborting. Urgent, please.
Kindly unroot phone first.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ourpride(f): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
obamaweezy:
Someone should help me out ooo, I wanna unroot my infinix zero 16+2 version. The reason y I wanna unroot it is because am unable to upgrade my phone os after downloading the new os update. I have tried using SuperSU (superuser) to unroot the phone but the cwm recovery is still there which means my update always abort during installation process. Please I need an assistant
Sorry we don't support rooting,when you root your phone it automatically loses its warranty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by obamaweezy(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
ourpride:
Sorry we don't support rooting,when you root your phone it automatically loses its warranty.
So no solution to or what?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by obamaweezy(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
ourpride:
Kindly unroot phone first.
How do I unroot the phone.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ourpride(f): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
barthbarthez:
Pls can any body assist? Just got this fone from konga yesterday. The problem is that am unable to browse the internet.
Have called my network provider (etisalat) with all the hell i passed from their customer service pple on settings,yet am uanble to aceess internet. Even their so called free 500mb data is all but a fluke. Again,the network signal goes off and on too. Can any one help pls?
Please proceed to carlcare for assistance on the phone's constant network trip off maybe u mistakenly damaged the sim slot making it unable to read ur sim.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Obrizzy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
any1 here willing to sell his or her infinix zero at a cheaper price should call or whatsapp me on 08132594813 asap
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ogwahg: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
madgoat:

THE COMPLAINTS ARE VERY REAL... buy the fone at ur own risk. U might be lucky and not av any issues or u might really av badluck and start experiences all the user complaints frm the very first day.

99% of the complaints are FAKE! The heating and battery issue, they've told you all what to do. Unless people just complain without recognising the threads with solution. I haven't met anyone in person who has one complaint!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ogwahg: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
sparrow2wise:
i'm just afraid to order 4 dis phone. Complaints everywere
Look. Meet up with people who are using the fone in person. Not these online opinions that are paid for cos I'm not having an issue with it and neither are my friends.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Lawrenceoyek: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
kelvinklein219:
people have mind o,after all this complains and calcareous schit they still order...I can't imagine buying anew phone and being ready to take for repairs in less than one week..cheap phone things team#hinfiniks
Ofcourse, They will order because they got honest reviews, not the crap people are paid to spew on nairaland. Getting tired of nairaland. You can't get honest reviews 95% of the time.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ehibarb: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
madgoat:

Marketer grin
Pinpointer grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ehibarb: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
barthbarthez:
Pls can any body assist? Just got this fone from konga yesterday. The problem is that am unable to browse the internet.
Have called my network provider (etisalat) with all the hell i passed from their customer service pple on settings,yet am uanble to aceess internet. Even their so called free 500mb data is all but a fluke. Again,the network signal goes off and on too. Can any one help pls?
Carry The fone to carlcare. There may be something unusual going on. Let us know how it goes.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
ogwahg:

99% of the complaints are FAKE! The heating and battery issue, they've told you all what to do. Unless people just complain without recognising the threads with solution. I haven't met anyone in person who has one complaint!
sure Bro, mine is almost 2 months and no issues, plus it has fallen from my pocket on a moving bike, thought screen would shatter, but low and behold nothing happened, I think the complains are sometimes overhyped
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ehibarb: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
barthbarthez:
Or better still, call konga. Make dem come carry am. The fault may have come from their handling since you say it started right after you got it. Post a Screenshot, make we see.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ogwahg: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
LaconicINC:
sure Bro, mine is almost 2 months and no issues, plus it has fallen from my pocket on a moving bike, thought screen would shatter, but low and behold nothing happened, I think the complains are sometimes overhyped
I'm glad you confessed that the screen shattered. Let us not say what is not but, the fone pass alright. I'm sure you a free screen change since you say just two months, am I right?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
ehibarb:

Or better still, call konga. Make dem come carry am. The fault may have come from their handling since you say it started right after you got it. Post a Screenshot, make we see.

The network going off and on has stopped but am yet to access the internet.
Can someone assist on the settings pls. Am using etisalat.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Oyinkanade: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
barthbarthez:

The network going off and on has stopped but am yet to access the internet.
Can someone assist on the settings pls. Am using etisalat.
If you get help here, good. If not, just go to etisalat office. If etisalat says it's the fone, go to carlcare. Cos your complaint is very unusual for an Infinix phone.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
ogwahg:

I'm glad you confessed that the screen shattered. Let us not say what is not but, the fone pass alright. I'm sure you a free screen change since you say just two months, am I right?
dude, read my post again before you quote me, aiit? i said i thought screen would shatter,and i made a post d day it happened and that is Nov 8, when the phone was exactly one month, that's the day it happened,savvy angry
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by therealesttin(m): 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
SOME INTERESTING STUFF FROM INFINIX X CLUB

Enjoy free movies, music, games and apps download at our Infinix X-club.

Check out the 7 easy steps to this here:

1. Visit any of our partner stores and get a FREE Afmobi recharge card
2. Connect to Infinix XCLUB Wi-Fi network on your device
3. Open your browser
4. Register an account in order to access a variety of content
5. Load your account with your free Afmobi recharge card
6. Download all the fun stuff you need
7. Share with your friends via flash share

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
YoungWiseCash:

Hehehehehehehe.... U funny die grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
ogwahg:

If u avnt met anyone with a single complaint, den u must really be living in fantasy land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
LaconicINC:

Had a soft landing on sand and yet u still say it fell frm a moving bike grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Was charging my fone wtout using it oh and d battery became so hot...

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Oyinkanade: 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
madgoat:

If u avnt met anyone with a single complaint, den u must really be living in fantasy land.
He probably isn't. I only met one person with a complaint. It was the heating up. I told him to do the wifi optimization thing and he hasn't had any further complaints since. You though. Apparently, you live in the land of complaints. Pele
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
Oyinkanade:

He probably isn't. I only met one person with a complaint. It was the heating up. I told him to do the wifi optimization thing and he hasn't had any further complaints since. You though. Apparently, you live in the land of complaints. Pele

More like living in d land of reality boss. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.