Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (572056 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ogwahg: 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
madgoat:
Was charging my fone wtout using it oh and d battery became so hot...
Ehn take it to carlcare if you've turned off your 'always scan' and it's still heating. What's the point of complaining instead of getting it looked at? Let's know how it goes.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
ogwahg:

Ehn take it to carlcare if you've turned off your 'always scan' and it's still heating. What's the point of complaining instead of getting it looked at? Let's know how it goes.

Nah.... Its happening like dat for d first time today. On a normal day d fone doesnt get too hot.
Im just worried, hope my battery aint about to spoil. angry
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by sparrow2wise(m): 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
alrite bro. I'm gonna place an order 4 dis phone:-D i dnt knw hw to folo d steps, i'm comfused on wat to click on KONGA......I need d full steps 4rm A-Z on hw to place an ORDER. #i pray i'll be lucky wit mine o. TNX IN ADVANCE
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
My fone perfectly working ok now. Thanking u guyz 4 ur positive assistance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by godG: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
ourpride:
Kindly unroot phone first.

Ha! Rooting this phone wasn't easy, man! If I unroot am, to root again ma yawa.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gbaskipro: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
I just got this fone from slot today and when I got home I tried opening d sim slot but it did not open... I don't know what to do I hope slot will change the phone for me oooo
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gidRock: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Guys pls I need help with stock rom... Someone should back up and put it up for downloads please... I really have to upgrade OS.. Thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by REX106(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
ourpride:
Sorry we don't support rooting,when you root your phone it automatically loses its warranty.
plz broda... cn u hlp us the infinix zero 16gb stock recovery img file

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by emperorizzy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
obamaweezy:

Amen
collected mine today with the speaker busted, what's wrong with those people.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by obamaweezy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
emperorizzy:
collected mine today with the speaker busted, what's wrong with those people.
Mehn, did u request for a replacement?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by jujukemist(m): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
I am jujukemist, that is if you do not know my foot print. I exposed tecno to the online world. I am proud to say, I am the 1st to review a tecno phone online from Africa-google it up.
I want to give a godfather verdict on the Infinix zero gold! Yes I own one, and just like all owners of the 0 there is always a story behind it.I ordered from Konga, I warned them, I will reject the delivery if it stays beyond 6working days. They brought it to my kaduna residence on the 7th day. So guess what I did cool Next I went to jumia and after 4 working days my 0 Gold arrived. I beheld the god of affordable smartphone. I quickly set the ground rules for the survival of the 0 gold.... rule number 1. I will not use scissors to cut my sim. 2. Nobody.. not even the head of Mobile phone NCC division will touch my sim tray of the zero. I will do all the opening and closing myself using the included tray pin ALONE. 3........to be continued
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ArchFreelancer(m): 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
This 'gorilla glass 3" truly na scam. See as e just dey peel away like yam. The back GLASS DON peel away finish. Will post screenshots tomorrow. Smh. I hope carlcare will replace it oh. My phone is rooted.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by skibabine(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2014
I wanna sell ma infinix zero white...clean wit all accessories excluding power bank....I am at Ilorin presently....it goes for 20k last.....any one interested cal on 08051431178
and pls if I get the infinix gold zero does it still av d whitish camera wen fash on?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gidRock: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2014
Someone pls help with the stock recovery of 16+2 please... Save a life today
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by therealesttin(m): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2014
jujukemist:
I am jujukemist, that is if you do not know my foot print. I exposed tecno to the online world. I am proud to say, I am the 1st to review a tecno phone online from Africa-google it up.
I want to give a godfather verdict on the Infinix zero gold! Yes I own one, and just like all owners of the 0 there is always a story behind it.I ordered from Konga, I warned them, I will reject the delivery if it stays beyond 6working days. They brought it to my kaduna residence on the 7th day. So guess what I did cool Next I went to jumia and after 4 working days my 0 Gold arrived. I beheld the god of affordable smartphone. I quickly set the ground rules for the survival of the 0 gold.... rule number 1. I will not use scissors to cut my sim. 2. Nobody.. not even the head of Mobile phone NCC division will touch my sim tray of the zero. I will do all the opening and closing myself using the included tray pin ALONE. 3........to be continued

we are waiting for the rest o
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by therealesttin(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2014
gbaskipro:
I just got this fone from slot today and when I got home I tried opening d sim slot but it did not open... I don't know what to do I hope slot will change the phone for me oooo

kindly take it back to slot so they can help you out with it, hope you haven't damaged it sha
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by emperorizzy(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2014
obamaweezy:

Mehn, did u request for a replacement?
I got home and found out, I'm now stuck
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by hisholar2(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
plz help ooo,hw much is BlackBerry curve 4
casing
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
DUDE! WRONG THREAD angry
hisholar2:
casing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
hisholar2:
casing
its 1500,but price it sha,dey may sell it 1200
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by keduski: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
This cant be true!!! Stop lieing
emperorizzy:
Thanks for the info, ill go there tomorrow, sad to hear about the sim slot p, imagine taking a phone for repairs and receiving it with another p, I hope my fate is diff
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by sparrow2wise(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
I assume dat d infinix company built dis phone perfectly apart 4rm ba3 nd hotness bt our Naija local brain dy comfuse us.we dnt hv time 4 user manual. Some cuttin dia sim wit scissors or cutlass even wit broben bottle nd we expect d phone to read d SIM properly......porting dis phon weda Satan likes it or nt. CHEERS*
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by keduski: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dint they test the phone for you there before you took it?
therealesttin:

kindly take it back to slot so they can help you out with it, hope you haven't damaged it sha
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by keduski: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nope you are not!
REX106:
no wonder.....the infinix zero gets xo hot coz f low battery capacity
if it wz say 2400 mah capacity or mre,the fone go be lyk chilled water all the time

shee m ryt guys ....?

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by keduski: 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
But you cant afford the phone, so how did you use it?
casted:
that phone na fufu wey infinix rap. i only used it for two weeks and the battery got bad. i regretted buying it. pls stop hyping it so others wont waste their hard earned money just the way i did.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Babyrex(f): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
please how can I get pouch for this phone
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by blessingjohn: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
INTERESTING STUFF FROM INFINIX

https://www.facebook.com/Infinixxclub
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by keduski: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
But the infinix Zero is the smoothest smart phone ive ever used, It runs my games so smoothly, i finished Modern Combat 4 on it, i was tripped with its graphics because when you shoot it shows the head or hand cutting off as small as the graphics are. That phone is driven by crazy engines. My camera too is hip, I captured my entire trip to south africa with it. I wont forget to mention the sound, Sade Adu, Fela, whiz kid, don jazzy. They all sound good on the speakers of this phone.
If you havent got one yet check it out from someone who uses it and you would be convinced.

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.