Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (571921 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by GabrielShaze(m): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Simran94:
. have you now repaired your bricked phone?

Nope. Was advised by a Carlcare agent to drop with off with one of their agents for repairs. I hope they can help me fix it considering that Ive voided the warranty by rooting the device to start with cool
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by walex1991(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ndissle:
if you reside in LAGOS or outside lagos and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well, any problems at all you are faced with, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please .I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!! Note: I don't sell phonesi only fix phones
shey una don get accessories ni?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by dahmilareylf: 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
cooljoe13:
For those who want to join the infinix group rom on whatapp. Note dat d group is strictly for users. If u are not a user trying to join. We do verity to know if you have the device, so don't just drop your number if you don't use the device.

Kudos to our developer on whatapp group

recovery and custom roms now available for infinix zero

Pls add my number 08153614692,
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by aliyug79: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1300 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3600 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
thankz.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
cooljoe13:
For those who want to join the infinix group rom on whatapp. Note dat d group is strictly for users. If u are not a user trying to join. We do verity to know if you have the device, so don't just drop your number if you don't use the device.

Kudos to our developer on whatapp group

recovery and custom roms now available for infinix zero

Please add mine: 08178560815
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by olaidey007: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
somebody should help me, whenever I tried to do system update for new my infinix zero, it will download the required 78.01MB update and after downloading, it will say invalid updates whats the way out, pls
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by olaidey007: 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
please add me 08087671547
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by directonpc(m): 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
eduhenry90:

Boss, if I've already updated my infinix, will rooting it brick d fone?? Pls reply..
nope! It won't brick it
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by directonpc(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
olaidey007:
somebody should help me, whenever I tried to do system update for new my infinix zero, it will download the required 78.01MB update and after downloading, it will say invalid updates whats the way out, pls
Is your phone rooted and did you flash cwm?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
GabrielShaze:

Nope. Was advised by a Carlcare agent to drop with off with one of their agents for repairs. I hope they can help me fix it considering that Ive voided the warranty by rooting the device to start with cool
.lol. i have done a factory wipe on my phone. i hope the rooting issue will be gone
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi, you can counsel with our Carlcare Service Center directly about this. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
. my phone has been bricked. can you guys fix it?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ogasman(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
need infinix hot pls. my name ogaga victor. numb 08135969561 from warri delta state. jumai order pls sum1 need it b4 saturday. p on delivery
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by walex1991(m): 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
aliyug79:
BUY MTN DATA SHARED @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1300 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3600 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
thankz.
ahn ahn....ur own is 2 much jor...I dey buy ma own 1k for 1gb
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gonaij: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Infinix hot now available! If you need,
whatsapp / call konga online Affiliate rep at 08084097270
infinix hot 14900 pay on delivery,
free delivery in Lagos & outside Lagos.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by SoPappyjay(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Been rocking my infinix zero for like a month now. . .been a cool experience. I have only one problem tho, the sound quality is too low. . .& I'm a MusicLover. The sound quality is fvcked up yo! who agrees??
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
if you want your infinix zero 2 be smoother and faster all u nid 2 do is change ur runtime from dalvik to art.art is the new runtime used by lollipop(though initially started and tested on 4.4).2 change to art u must 1st activate the developer option by going to setting-about phone-and tap build number 7 times until it says u are now a developer.now go to dev option in setting and change select runtime from dalvik to art and enjoy a smoother android experience.note;not all apps are compatible with the art runtime but with lollipop already released by Google most apps should already be updated
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by eduhenry90(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
directonpc:
nope! It won't brick it
Okay, so it is only when you've already rooted it, updating d fone will brick it right??
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
it would seem infinix no longer partitions the internal memory as mine comes with 13gb internal mem.4 both apps and games
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by directonpc(m): 4:41am On Jan 22, 2015
eduhenry90:

Okay, so it is only when you've already rooted it, updating d fone will brick it right??
Not really!! I have updated a rooted phone before (not infinix though)

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by SoPappyjay(m): 6:33am On Jan 22, 2015
davthom:
if you want your infinix zero 2 be smoother and faster all u nid 2 do is change ur runtime from dalvik to art.art is the new runtime used by lollipop(though initially started and tested on 4.4).2 change to art u must 1st activate the developer option by going to setting-about phone-and tap build number 7 times until it says u are now a developer.now go to dev option in setting and change select runtime from dalvik to art and enjoy a smoother android experience.note;not all apps are compatible with the art runtime but with lollipop already released by Google most apps should already be updated
What's one particular advantage of this Art?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:38am On Jan 22, 2015
Simran94:
. my phone has been bricked. can you guys fix it?
Hi! Generally, our service center can help you solve this. However you'd better counsel with our Carlcare Service Center directly before you go, describe your phone problem to them, to see how they have help you! And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service centers, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by DoroMega: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2015
infinix on point
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 22, 2015
davthom:

Changing dalvik to art z fast alright, buh most apps aint compatible wif ART,especially apps u installed in dalvik..

Xo most apps willl juhs force close.. Nd it dont work with exposed installer too.
M talking from experience bro
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Neyoalao(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2015
ok finally i got the infinix zero but please guys how can i make glo bis work on it cos it kips saying command not allowed in userbuild whenever i try changing IMEI no
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2015
olaidey007:
Hi! You can try restoring factory settings first, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by GabrielShaze(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2015
Simran94:
.lol. i have done a factory wipe on my phone. i hope the rooting issue will be gone

Did the same thing before sending the phone for repairs. Hope it gets fixed. I was told it would take two weeks (from the time I dropped the phone off with the Carlcare rep)
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by GabrielShaze(m): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2015
eduhenry90:

If you try to update your Infinix Zero after rooting it, it will get BRICKED. If you really want to apply an update Im guessing u could either update and root later or unroot it before applying an update.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Akamo5(m): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Neyoalao:
ok finally i got the infinix zero but please guys how can i make glo bis work on it cos it kips saying command not allowed in userbuild whenever i try changing IMEI no
put a space between AT and + before pressing 'send at command'
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by therealesttin(m): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
dharay99:

hmm, 3 is even ok sef.!

thnkx dear.

See bette ppl, unlike dat....

AM SURE THERE IS WHITE NOTIFICATION LED COS I USE IT ON MY PHONE
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by eduhenry90(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
GabrielShaze:

If you try to update your Infinix Zero after rooting it, it will get BRICKED. If you really want to apply an update Im guessing u could either update and root later or unroot it before applying an update.
Thanks..
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Neyoalao(m): 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Akamo5:
put a space between AT and + before pressing 'send at command'
thank you so very much...you really saved me
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by johnbush(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hi, people. I have titanium backup installed on my rooted infinix zero 16/2GB, but whenever I try to backup an app, i get an error message saying insufficient storage(I have 2GB free space on my sd card & 5GB on internal storage). I have googled this for a solution but found none. I would like to know if someone else encountered this problem and how they resolved it. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.