Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (570961 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by jerryboie10(m): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2015
hw can I root my infinix x506,i. e.1gb/8gb
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kennykendo(m): 1:13am On Feb 26, 2015
adamzeddicus:
I need all d link to infinix custom roms
piece of advise. dont do the lollipop rom and even while trying other toms dont wipe d dalvik cache cos hehe...u will av an invalid imei phone and maybe a future brick grin grin grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by just2endowed: 4:28am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 6:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Simran94:
. i tried but it is still the switched off. can you help me contact your colleagues there and ask if they are still in operation so i can go there in time before my warranty expires
Sorry for the late reply, we just come back to work from our Spring Festival. Pls consel with our colleagues at the service center yourself directly. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 26, 2015
weird thing! using the latest software update,turning off CPU power saving seems to reduce my phone heating up.my nova 3 freedom edition also seems to load a little more slowly but antutu gives a higher score with power saving off than when its on.could this just mean that without power saving the GPU throttle s down faster.am really confused
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by monlawal(m): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
I want to sell my zero..... Anyone in Kogi state interested.... 30k... Fixed price
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by J0nyb0y(m): 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
kennykendo:
piece of advise. dont do the lollipop rom and even while trying other toms dont wipe d dalvik cache cos hehe...u will av an invalid imei phone and maybe a future brick grin grin grin

Why shouldn't he use the lollipop rom? it's what am using and I wiped.my dalvik cache...enjoying it sofar no issue whatsoever
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by J0nyb0y(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Sorry for the late reply, we just come back to work from our Spring Festival. Pls consel with our colleagues at the service center yourself directly. Thank you!

pls my sim 1 port is bad.. it dosent detect sim 1
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by orosun55(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
UNA PHONE JUST DEY GET HIGH DEMAND! #Currently Out Of Stock
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kennykendo(m): 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
J0nyb0y:

Why shouldn't he use the lollipop rom? it's what am using and I wiped.my dalvik cache...enjoying it sofar no issue whatsoever
jonyboy I witnessed an 'Invalid Imei' d next thing is while trying to fix it I get a bricked. device ...chk d thread am not d only one
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 5:41am On Feb 27, 2015
Pls somebody should help me on how to root the 2gb version of dis phone, I av tried all I knw but its working. Thanks embarassed
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 6:57am On Feb 27, 2015
J0nyb0y:

pls my sim 1 port is bad.. it dosent detect sim 1
Hi! Pls try to re-insert the card and reboot your phone. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 27, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
. I have repaired my phone already, it is now in good condition.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2015
Genes1s:
Pls somebody should help me on how to root the 2gb version of dis phone, I av tried all I knw but its working. Thanks embarassed
somebody pls help
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Is the warranty on the infinix zero still in place? My fone is abt 5 months old now and d back glass just broke. I wanna get it fixed. Will it be free?
#im in Lagos
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
MizStella:
yea I. Had to register today cos I told the guy I will tell people abt him. He is trustworthy. I have been using nairaland but never registered. His honesty made me to join nairaland

Indeed.... Smells like scam.
Why didnt u allow ur sister post it.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mistabiola: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Infinix zero ; 2days old for sale, anyone in ogbomoso?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Please i discovered recently that I cant instore game or application on my phone easy time I wanted to do that I receive a message
Parse error
There Was a problem while passing the package
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 2:37am On Feb 28, 2015
madgoat:

Is the warranty on the infinix zero still in place? My fone is abt 5 months old now and d back glass just broke. I wanna get it fixed. Will it be free?
#im in Lagos
Hi! You need to counsel with our Carlcare Service Center directly to see whether your phone is still covered by warranty. Following are the contact information of our service center in Lagos:
No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria + 234 80022752273
Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria + 234 9036003533
Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by J0nyb0y(m): 9:08am On Feb 28, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Pls try to re-insert the card and reboot your phone. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in. Thank you!
am in ijebu ode ogun state presently, where is the closest carlcare office. and does warranty cover that?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by J0nyb0y(m): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2015
kennykendo:
jonyboy I witnessed an 'Invalid Imei' d next thing is while trying to fix it I get a bricked. device ...chk d thread am not d only one
okay.. maybe there was a problem during your flashing...
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by directonpc(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2015
Genes1s:
somebody pls help

U can try kingroot! Here is a link to kingroot: http://ng.q84q
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kennykendo(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
J0nyb0y:

okay.. maybe there was a problem during your flashing...

no mate being flashing phones before I started walking as a baby
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kelvnb: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
sum1 shud pls giv me d link tu d miui rom
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2015
pope5:
remove ur sim and insert in a bb fone, allow d sim to register as in ping with it then return it in ur infinix, then set apn to blackberry.net, finally set ur sim to 3G only to enjoy

I finally rooted my phone with latest version of King Root app...is on their official site...and I used it to subscribe for the plan, after an hour or so, my SIM started browsing and am like ooh la la.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by seyih2(m): 9:29am On Mar 01, 2015
plz how long does it take to get ur phone back from carlcare for screen repairs
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by rileydaddy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
MizTyna:
So i have been hearing about the Infinix Zero for a while,and as a samsung and blackberry loyal customer,i thought it was all talk,until i was given the phone recently. And i can say this,for a phone that will be sold less than 30K,it is virtually a steal! For one,the Camera quality is out of this world! I mean,it rendered me speechless. The screen is HD,with corning Gorilla glass! it even has 3D wallpapers!I played candy crush,while checking Instagram,at the same time tethering(using the phone as a mobile hotspot) and the phone lasted several hours without getting hot! No freezing or apps closing anyhow,the phone is sleek and stylish i just thought something must be wrong for it to be this affordable! And i found out it will only be sold through e-commerce and only on Konga,hence the price since all the outlets expenses and selling to stores who in turn add their own prices is out of the way. Everybody who has seen the phone with me all loved it! The Infinix Zero really is worth all the fuss!
. Infinix zero the problem wit the phone na gorila glass if e brk no replaceing..
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by rileydaddy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You need to counsel with our Carlcare Service Center directly to see whether your phone is still covered by warranty. Following are the contact information of our service center in Lagos:
No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria + 234 80022752273
Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria + 234 9036003533
Thank you!
. Hi pls du u have any carlcare in kaDuna..
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
davthom:
weird thing! using the latest software update,turning off CPU power saving seems to reduce my phone heating up.my nova 3 freedom edition also seems to load a little more slowly but antutu gives a higher score with power saving off than when its on.could this just mean that without power saving the GPU throttle s down faster.am really confused
U are right I tried it and now my infinix-zero is cooler, no longer as hot as when the power saving is turned on
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:32am On Mar 02, 2015
rileydaddy:
. Hi pls du u have any carlcare in kaDuna..
Yes, following are the address and hotline of our service center in Kaduna: G5/F6 Ya Ahmed House(3rd Floor).Ahmed Bello Way, Kaduna +234 9095724673 Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:35am On Mar 02, 2015
J0nyb0y:

am in ijebu ode ogun state presently, where is the closest carlcare office. and does warranty cover that?
Sorry we don't have service center in Ogun State, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. As for whether warranty cover that, you need to counsel with our service center directly. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:36am On Mar 02, 2015
J0nyb0y:

Sorry we don't have service center in Ogun State, attached pls find the contact information of our service center in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. As for whether warranty cover that, you need to counsel with our service center directly about this. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.