Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (571837 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by chemmerfrank(m): 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
miztyna abi u get shares for dis infinix?? ur so into it...hmmm
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
MizTyna:

Dont pass oh! Come back and buy oh! It is classy,stylish and sturdy. It really is a great phone,forget d battery being irremovable,why do u wanna be removing d battery anyway? It is built to last,recent phones now have batteries u cant remove,let's go wit the trend
not d removing, d phone will bcom useless wen d battery bcoms weak,and its 1920mah 4 dat matter
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Rhaspody(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
for people saying the battery is small, galaxy s3 has a 2100maH battery which is close to 1950mAh and a HD screen and a more powerful processor but still last a day on average usage. mediatek processors are very power efficient for those that don't know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
Rhaspody: for people saying the battery is small, galaxy s3 has a 2100maH battery which is close to 1950mAh and a HD screen and a more powerful processor but still last a day on average usage. mediatek processors are very power efficient for those that don't know.
non removable battery... dats wat spoilt dis beast

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
u guys are funny complaining about specs,removable battery et al. For a deal like this its too good to be true.An iphone 4s has way lower specs,battery below 1500 mah and its non removable but it cost 4 times the price of the infinix Zero just because of brand name,quality too though.If u are looking for a device that will give you fast internet experience,vivid display,3D gaming experience infact all the features this phone offers and with its price pls dont be left out.If u need a status device you no what to do

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
I heard there is also a 16gb internal memory 2gb ram version also below 30k cant wait to get my hand on that. I almost opted for the innjoo i2 Andriod phone,but when i saw the infinix zero i totally changed my mind

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Begino1: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
When will it be available in phone stores?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by maxjax(m): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
Cheddaz: I heard there is also a 16gb internal memory 2gb ram version also below 30k cant wait to get my hand on that. I almost opted for the innjoo i2 Andriod phone,but when i saw the infinix zero i totally changed my mind

u just said ma mind

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
Rhaspody: for people saying the battery is small, galaxy s3 has a 2100maH battery which is close to 1950mAh and a HD screen and a more powerful processor but still last a day on average usage. mediatek processors are very power efficient for those that don't know.

I tell u. And i use my phone all the time and it still lasts me a while
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
Cheddaz: u guys are funny complaining about specs,removable battery et al. For a deal like this its too good to be true.An iphone 4s has way lower specs,battery below 1500 mah and its non removable but it cost 4 times the price of the infinix Zero just because of brand name,quality too though.If u are looking for a device that will give you fast internet experience,vivid display,3D gaming experience infact all the features this phone offers and with its price pls dont be left out.If u need a status device you no what to do

You know this! Preorder now!!! www.infinixmobility.com/ng/infinixzero/preorder.php
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
mrvocalprowess: non removable battery... dats wat spoilt dis beast

You think so? That means in the next 12months you might not be using a phone anymore cos undetachable batteries are here to stay

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Cheddaz: I heard there is also a 16gb internal memory 2gb ram version also below 30k cant wait to get my hand on that. I almost opted for the innjoo i2 Andriod phone,but when i saw the infinix zero i totally changed my mind

Yes there is,it wont be available till mid September tho. You can get the other version and expand with a memory card
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
chemmerfrank: miztyna abi u get shares for dis infinix?? ur so into it...hmmm

Hahahaha! I pray oh!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Begino1: When will it be available in phone stores?
black will be out september 5th,white version sept.15 exclusive konga

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
Begino1: When will it be available in phone stores?

It will only be sold online,you can preorder now and get it in 2weeks. You can even pay at delivery www.infinixmobility.com/ng/infinixzero/preorder.php
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
MizTyna:

Yes there is,it wont be available till mid September tho. You can get the other version and expand with a memory card
It is worth the wait im particularly keen on space cos i use alot off apps and you know apps are stored in phone memory.I think it will be going for about 23900 that just abt 3900 diff with the 8gb version
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
MizTyna:

You think so? That means in the next 12months you might not be using a phone anymore cos undetachable batteries are here to stay
can d battery b replaced at dier office wen it bcums weak?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by crowntoro(f): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
@Miz Tyna, Is the Phone going to come with an external memory card?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
mrvocalprowess: can d battery b replaced at dier office wen it bcums weak?
Actually its a non removable battery becos u cant get acces to the battery anytime you feel like,but depending on the build and if its replaceable then it is possible to change the battery, with the help of of a professional that is.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by maxjax(m): 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
mrvocalprowess: can d battery b replaced at dier office wen it bcums weak?

non removable doesn't mean it can't be replaced.......when and if the battery is bad it can be changed

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by maxjax(m): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
MizTyna:

Hahahaha! I pray oh!

come o0o u pass share holder for this matter o0o grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by maxjax(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
Cheddaz: It is worth the wait im particularly keen on space cos i use alot off apps and you know apps are stored in phone memory. I think it will be going for about 23900 that just abt 3900 diff with the 8gb version

well that's if they decide to also increase the apps allocated memory too

im definitely gonna wait for the 16Gb version too
tha fone is so silk n pretty

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
crowntoro: @Miz Tyna, Is the Phone going to come with an external memory card?

No,u have to buy that urself
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
maxjax:

non removable doesn't mean it can't be replacement.......when and if the battery is bad it can be changed
haaa... better!! i thot its stucked wit dat ba3 for life .... September 5th den
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
mrvocalprowess: haaa... better!! i thot its stucked wit dat ba3 for life .... September 5th den

Great! Pls preorder on Www.infinixmobility.com/ng/infinixzero/preorder.php
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Promking: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
OP, can u give a rough estimate of the price for the 16GB with 2GB ram version
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by brainoid(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
It's like MizTyna don bribe una..

Well as for me, if the 2gb version isn't 2500mah+ i will back off straight to gionee m2...

It's a nice phone though..
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
maxjax:

well that's if they decide to also increase the apps allocated memory too

im definitely gonna wait for the 16Gb version too
tha fone is so silk n pretty
wat of ur innjoo i1s??
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by maxjax(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
mrvocalprowess: wat of ur innjoo i1s??

grin I don hail am since..... but im xpectin another one come this week sha....but im still gonna sell that too

I was finkin of getting innjoo i2 for maself but since I sight this infinix zer0 n it sounds promisin im gonna cling to it cool unless innjoo i2s proves infinix zero 16GB 2G RAM not worth it before mid September they say
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by DNDROID(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
MizTyna:

Great! Pls preorder on Www.infinixmobility.com/ng/infinixzero/preorder.php
i already pre-ordered.. but only the 1gb/8gb version is available on that page.
l kinda want the second 2/16gb version ..
how do i order / pre-order for that one?
thanks 4 all the info shared so far cheesy
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by dzing(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
must I pre-order to get this fone? when will it enter the real market ?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by maxjax(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
Smart Cover Case (Pre-order Price N1,000 Market price N2,000)
Anti Crack Screen Protector (Pre-order Price - N600 Market price - N1,000)
HD Clear Screen Protector (Pre-order Price - N400 Market price - N800)

saw the above list on the pre-order site
I thought the infinix zero already has Gorrilla Glass 3 screen protector undecided why do we hav to pre order anti crack screen protector n HD clear screen protector?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.