Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

A Nairaland App Where You Recieve Notifications Of Your Mentions And Likes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairaland App Where You Recieve Notifications Of Your Mentions And Likes (894 Views)

Please The Mentions Are Too Much!!! / How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications / "Following" Page And Less Annoying Notifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairaland App Where You Recieve Notifications Of Your Mentions And Likes by tosinjoe(m): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hi Nairalanders, how would you love a nairaland app where every of our likes, mentions and several notifications would be received just like a BBM or whatsapp message. What effect do u think it will have?, what will be the pros and cons? and lastly, do u think its high time Nairaland got to that stage?

For me I think it will further increase my positive addiction and yes we deserve an app like that, so whats you opinion?

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland App Where You Recieve Notifications Of Your Mentions And Likes by Davijunson: 12:22am On Aug 02, 2014
Av tot abt dat too....and I'm sure Oga Seun must av tot abt it too...even you reading dis post must av tot abt it too....buh they're only tots...Our Oga neva ready to bring am out...
Re: A Nairaland App Where You Recieve Notifications Of Your Mentions And Likes by salomycruz: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
my email aint valid.
Re: A Nairaland App Where You Recieve Notifications Of Your Mentions And Likes by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
then are u on bbm or watsup
Re: A Nairaland App Where You Recieve Notifications Of Your Mentions And Likes by tosinjoe(m): 8:07am On Dec 20, 2014
salomycruz:
my email aint valid.
ok I wondered why u did not get back, how then do I contact u?
Re: A Nairaland App Where You Recieve Notifications Of Your Mentions And Likes by salomycruz: 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
tosinjoe:
ok I wondered why u did not get back, how then do I contact u?
via sms or bbm
Re: A Nairaland App Where You Recieve Notifications Of Your Mentions And Likes by tosinjoe(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
salomycruz:
via sms or bbm
ok, uhm can u send me a mail @ st.joetosyn@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Seun....observations...one Millon Rates... / Woman Dies After She Was Deemed 'too Fat' To Fly(photos) / Mtn Giving 32gb For 100 Naira Only !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.