Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

NBA star Paul George breaks his leg during a basketball game ..,, - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA star Paul George breaks his leg during a basketball game ..,, (1115 Views)

Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) / Lionel Messi Gets Tattoo Of Son's 'thiago' Handprints On His Leg (PHOTO) / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

NBA star Paul George breaks his leg during a basketball game ..,, by kobonaire(m): 5:42am On Aug 02, 2014
Indiana pacers star Paul George breaks his lower leg during a practice game.

Warning graphic video

He's due to make $15M next season ... I guess some insurance company is going to be upset!
Paul George [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_George_%28basketball%29]wikipedia entry[/url]
Re: NBA star Paul George breaks his leg during a basketball game ..,, by otipoju(m): 7:25am On Aug 02, 2014
The thing dey serious ooo. as in the guy leg break into two. I admire his calmness. get well soon.
Re: NBA star Paul George breaks his leg during a basketball game ..,, by hubertto: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2014
It gives me a nightmare ! His leg will never be the same, sure he can run, jump and squat after a year of recovering. Whether or not he is able to play at the same high level of intensity through out a regular NBA season again as a starter after suffering an injury like that ? I don't know, it is not likely.
Re: NBA star Paul George breaks his leg during a basketball game ..,, by easyelliot(m): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
This is bad for him and the pacers, especially for his young career. Pacers let lance walk to the hornets so their season is done.

Gruesome injury.
Re: NBA star Paul George breaks his leg during a basketball game ..,, by kobonaire(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
yes
Re: NBA star Paul George breaks his leg during a basketball game ..,, by kobonaire(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
@ hifaif : smiley You have been tagged ... you should have known better than to engage in a thread discussion where blatant segregation is being enforced by NL.
https://www.nairaland.com/1932657/barka-da-sallah-nairalanders/2#26860822
Re: NBA star Paul George breaks his leg during a basketball game ..,, by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
kobonaire:
@ hifaif : smiley You have been tagged ... you should have known better than to engage in a thread discussion where blatant segregation is being enforced by NL.
https://www.nairaland.com/1932657/barka-da-sallah-nairalanders/2#26860822

Bro, see me see wahala o. Na by force to believe in Allah?

And to deactivate my account na another wahala.

I just lost all respect for Muslims.

Re: NBA star Paul George breaks his leg during a basketball game ..,, by kobonaire(m): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
hifaif:

Bro, see me see wahala o. Na by force to believe in Allah?
And to deactivate my account na another wahala.
I just lost all respect for Muslims.[size=1pt]namuguibe[/size]
I hear you bros ... na so things be ... we would hope the NL administration will not have the usual wahala of naija: tribalism, intolerance etc but sadly it seems not to be the case.
I only advice you not to judge the whole religion just based on the actions of a few misguided individuals.
Re: NBA star Paul George breaks his leg during a basketball game ..,, by kobonaire(m): 7:23am On Mar 01, 2016
test

Siasia Says He Is Back Better Than Before / "Football Is A Religion In Nigeria - Jay Jay Okocka Speaks To FIFA / Nigeria Vs Brazil U-20 World Cup (live On DSTV)