Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. (3695 Views)

Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) / I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY / How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by GalaxyBlends(f): 6:21am On Aug 02, 2014
I was coming home 2day and entered a cab which already had 2 ladies at the back and a guy at d front making plus d driver and claimed to be going to my direction.d mistake I made was telling them my route without allowing them to say d route they were plying.as we moved small,one of d ladies with me at d back wanted to drop and gave the driver money and asked him to come and open his boot for her to carry her ghana must go,d driver asked her what d content of d bag is and she said it is clothes but d driver became angry with her and told her that he opened d bag that it is not clothes that he saw but plenty of money that she's lying and that road safety has warned them not to carry any passenger with a load that he will hand her over to the police when we get to my destination for her to explain.d lady started forming crying without tears in her eyes that she was a prostitute and one niger man met her and told her to quit prostitution that he would marry her which she accepted and quitted.that she has aborted seven pregnancies for d man and d man is not doing anytn abt her,so d man went out and she went to a room in d house and saw plenty of dollars which she decided to carry to settle herself from d man that she entered 911 from jos to abuja with d money that was y police men didn't catch her that d driver should not take her to d police.But d driver persisted on taking her to d police which the other lady with us at d back supported him and d guy at d front was pleading to d driver not to do that that nigeria police will kill d lady and take d 1million dollars instead d lady should settle him and he will allow her go.so d driver changed his mind and said d woman should settle all of us in d car and not only him.so d woman accepted to give us 2000 dollars each but d driver refused and told her to share d money into two and gv us one part to share while she takes d other part which she accepted.so they were askind my opinion dis one am not saying anytn that she's a lady like me,did I support that d driver takes her to d police but I didn't say anytn.d next issue became where to share d money and dey asked me if they shld tk d money to my house and share but I kept quiet and didn't say anytn,so d driver concluded to enter one hidden place and open his bonnet and do as if his car is spoilt while we share d money,d other lady that showed interest b4 later declined and say she was no longer interested in d money dat dey shld stop her b4 going to share d money.so dey asked me if am also not interested in d money dis one am not saying anytn and I shook my head,so dey stopped for myself and d lady to cm down,so I came down and dey speeded off without d other lady coming down again.this was how God saved me by closing my mouth not talk cos had it been I talked,I would have fallen a victim while they go and waste......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by pendusky(m): 6:36am On Aug 02, 2014
GalaxyBlends: I was coming home 2day and entered a cab which already had 2 ladies at the back and a guy at d front making plus d driver and claimed to be going to my direction.d mistake I made was telling them my route without allowing them to say d route they were plying.as we moved small,one of d ladies with me at d back wanted to drop and gave the driver money and asked him to come and open his boot for her to carry her ghana must go,d driver asked her what d content of d bag is and she said it is clothes but d driver became angry with her and told her that he opened d bag that it is not clothes that he saw but plenty of money that she's lying and that road safety has warned them not to carry any passenger with a load that he will hand her over to the police when we get to my destination for her to explain.d lady started forming crying without tears in her eyes that she was a prostitute and one niger man met her and told her to quit prostitution that he would marry her which she accepted and quitted.that she has aborted seven pregnancies for d man and d man is not doing anytn abt her,so d man went out and she went to a room in d house and saw plenty of dollars which she decided to carry to settle herself from d man that she entered 911 from jos to abuja with d money that was y police men didn't catch her that d driver should not take her to d police.But d driver persisted on taking her to d police which the other lady with us at d back supported him and d guy at d front was pleading to d driver not to do that that nigeria police will kill d lady and take d 1million dollars instead d lady should settle him and he will allow her go.so d driver changed his mind and said d woman should settle all of us in d car and not only him.so d woman accepted to give us 2000 dollars each but d driver refused and told her to share d money into two and gv us one part to share while she takes d other part which she accepted.so they were askind my opinion dis one am not saying anytn that she's a lady like me,did I support that d driver takes her to d police but I didn't say anytn.d next issue became where to share d money and dey asked me if they shld tk d money to my house and share but I kept quiet and didn't say anytn,so d driver concluded to enter one hidden place and open his bonnet and do as if his car is spoilt while we share d money,d other lady that showed interest b4 later declined and say she was no longer interested in d money dat dey shld stop her b4 going to share d money.so dey asked me if am also not interested in d money dis one am not saying anytn and I shook my head,so dey stopped for myself and d lady to cm down,so I came down and dey speeded off without d other lady coming down again.this was how God saved me by closing my mouth not talk cos had it been I talked,I would have fallen a victim while they go and waste......

Thank God for your Life! Years ago my mum was also their victim but escape on the way.
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Guykhena(m): 6:53am On Aug 02, 2014
GalaxyBlends: I was coming home 2day and entered a cab which already had 2 ladies at the back and a guy at d front making plus d driver and claimed to be going to my direction.d mistake I made was telling them my route without allowing them to say d route they were plying.as we moved small,one of d ladies with me at d back wanted to drop and gave the driver money and asked him to come and open his boot for her to carry her ghana must go,d driver asked her what d content of d bag is and she said it is clothes but d driver became angry with her and told her that he opened d bag that it is not clothes that he saw but plenty of money that she's lying and that road safety has warned them not to carry any passenger with a load that he will hand her over to the police when we get to my destination for her to explain.d lady started forming crying without tears in her eyes that she was a prostitute and one niger man met her and told her to quit prostitution that he would marry her which she accepted and quitted.that she has aborted seven pregnancies for d man and d man is not doing anytn abt her,so d man went out and she went to a room in d house and saw plenty of dollars which she decided to carry to settle herself from d man that she entered 911 from jos to abuja with d money that was y police men didn't catch her that d driver should not take her to d police.But d driver persisted on taking her to d police which the other lady with us at d back supported him and d guy at d front was pleading to d driver not to do that that nigeria police will kill d lady and take d 1million dollars instead d lady should settle him and he will allow her go.so d driver changed his mind and said d woman should settle all of us in d car and not only him.so d woman accepted to give us 2000 dollars each but d driver refused and told her to share d money into two and gv us one part to share while she takes d other part which she accepted.so they were askind my opinion dis one am not saying anytn that she's a lady like me,did I support that d driver takes her to d police but I didn't say anytn.d next issue became where to share d money and dey asked me if they shld tk d money to my house and share but I kept quiet and didn't say anytn,so d driver concluded to enter one hidden place and open his bonnet and do as if his car is spoilt while we share d money,d other lady that showed interest b4 later declined and say she was no longer interested in d money dat dey shld stop her b4 going to share d money.so dey asked me if am also not interested in d money dis one am not saying anytn and I shook my head,so dey stopped for myself and d lady to cm down,so I came down and dey speeded off without d other lady coming down again.this was how God saved me by closing my mouth not talk cos had it been I talked,I would have fallen a victim while they go and waste......

shocked how does this rhyme with ritualists?
People offered you free money,and you declined,and jump into the conclusion they were ritualists? When they didn't make any suspicious movement to you?

Na wa o undecided ,all this superstitious people sef

3 Likes

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by mekuzee1(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2014
Exactly d same thing happened to my sis abt 2 months ago..thank God she was wise enough to shout dey jus pushed her out of the vehicle..thank God.
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by mployer(m): 7:11am On Aug 02, 2014
Guykhena:

shocked how does this rhyme with ritualists?
People offered you free money,and you declined,and jump into the conclusion they were ritualists? When they didn't make any suspicious movement to you?

Na wa o undecided ,all this superstitious people sef

How old are You?
I'm afraid cos You Sound like a potential victim

4 Likes

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by CaptainBomb(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2014
They r just 419 not Ritualist kid. When next you r in this kind of situation just call Daddy and Daddy will tell you what to do
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by GalaxyBlends(f): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2014
I Pity you @guykhana

1 Like

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by mployer(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2014
They are not ritualists, they are fraudsters with same old technique. Lagos is the den of ritualists, a trend that is encouraged by démonstration of potency of juju in youruba movies. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Guykhena(m): 7:25am On Aug 02, 2014
mployer:

How old are You?
I'm afraid cos You Sound like a potential victim

Did you read the post at all undecided
GalaxyBlends: I Pity you @guykhana

Is "guykhana" your father or brother If so,I pity him too

@all,am not trying to be a jerk about this,but read the post and tell me how it all links to Rituals? And if you can't don't bother quoting me...

3 Likes

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 02, 2014
Thank God 4 ur life op. My neigbor fell into their trap once time like that. she knew they were fraudsters so she shut up her mouth through out all the aguement. When they realised dat she suspected dem, they parked d cab and told her to come down. But being an uhrobo woman that she is b4 she came down, she taunted them by saying "una tink say I nor knw who una b? Una b 419" she fell for d trap and ended up parting wit her 11k in her bag. They dropped her and sped off. That's was when she realised wat she has done

1 Like

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Ahuitzotl: 7:33am On Aug 02, 2014
They are fraud people,not ritualists.Ritualists won't waste time arguing with you,they'd just grab,choke and drive off to their den for decapitation and organ harvesting....

3 Likes

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Guykhena(m): 7:35am On Aug 02, 2014
Ahuitzotl: They are fraud people,not ritualists.Ritualist won't waste time arguing with you,they'd just grab,choke and drive off to their den for decapitation and organ harvesting....

Exactly,
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by mployer(m): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2014
Guykhena:

Did you read the post at all undecided

Is "guykhana" your father or brother If so,I pity him too

@all,am not trying to be a jerk about this,but read the post and tell me how it all links to Rituals? And if you can't don't bother quoting me...

Its either You don't live in Nigeria or You are still a kid. This Is an old and repeated technique of fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Guykhena(m): 7:41am On Aug 02, 2014
mployer:

Its either You don't live in Nigeria or You are still a kid. This Is an old and repeated technique of fraudsters.

So in your old book, Fraudsters(419) are the same as Ritualists(blood thirsty hypocrites)
Excuse me old man(since am a kid),do you even know what "Ritualists" are?or whom they are? I know you're from the 30s but old man try to be updated..
And I souded a warning,"if you can't tell me how it all links to Ritualists,don't bother quoting me",last warning...

4 Likes

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 02, 2014
This is always the same fake pattern of story these people use.
I also had an encounter with them two years ago in Abuja. Being adventurous, I said to myself that I'll love to see how this game will end. That day I entered a cab with three men, the driver inclusive plus myself and a lady. The lady alighted. Also, the man sitting in front alighted too, but before he left he gave me a strange look grin.
After, this two people dropped. That's how their normal bargaining method started. A dirty looking guy sitting with me behind started pleading with the driver to allow him take his luggage which the driver said was full of Dollars grin. Immediately, I sent my sister a ping, she replied and told me to get down from that vehicle, well, I ignored her.
The driver insisted that the only way he can release the dirty-looking guys bag was if they go somewhere to confirm if the Dollars was a "good money or blood money ". They asked if I'd love to share with them, and I noted my interest.
Meanwhile, I've always been hearing about these fraudsters, I just chose to know how they'll seal their bargain.
Finally, he turned to a street, we got to a house, they asked after a woman who was a seer, they informed them that she passed on few weeks before and pointed to an old grave cheesy. They narrated their bull story to a man who came minutes later claiming he's the woman's son. He told the men that they'll need few items to check if the money was real money and that we all would swear. I just burst out laughing. The next thing was for them to come and ask for a ridiculous amount of money. I told them I do not have and even if I have I will not give them.
They got angry and told me to give them any amount but I refused and told them I want to see the bag full of money in the booth before I drop a dime.
Minutes later, I took my leave and took a cab to work. grin

That is the end if my story.

6 Likes

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by GalaxyBlends(f): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2014
Never had such experince until that day,when I eventually left the taxi, cold shivers,goose pimples took over my body,I couldnt shout or talk to anybody around me..... Was so scared ehh. I really thank God because if not that I kept mute,it would have been a different story.
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Godson201333(m): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2014
ojokojonwanyi: This is always the same fake pattern of story these people use.
I also had an encounter with them two years ago in Abuja. Being adventurous, I said to myself that I'll love to see how this game will end. That day I entered a cab with three men, the driver inclusive plus myself and a lady. The lady alighted. Also, the man sitting in front alighted too, but before he left he gave me a strange look grin.
After, this two people dropped. That's how their normal bargaining method started. A dirty looking guy sitting with me behind started pleading with the driver to allow him take his luggage which the driver said was full of Dollars grin. Immediately, I sent my sister a ping, she replied and told me to get down from that vehicle, well, I ignored her.
The driver insisted that the only way he can release the dirty-looking guys bag was if they go somewhere to confirm if the Dollars was a "good money or blood money ". They asked if I'd love to share with them, and I noted my interest.
Meanwhile, I've always been hearing about these fraudsters, I just chose to know how they'll seal their bargain.
Finally, he turned to a street, we got to a house, they asked after a woman who was a seer, they informed them that she passed on few weeks before and pointed to an old grave cheesy. They narrated their bull story to a man who came minutes later claiming he's the woman's son. He told the men that they'll need few items to check if the money was real money and that we all would swear. I just burst out laughing. The next thing was for them to come and ask for a ridiculous amount of money. I told them I do not have and even if I have I will not give them.
They got angry and told me to give them any amount but I refused and told them I want to see the bag full of money in the booth before I drop a dime.

That is the end if my story.

Lol fraudsters sometimes act funny...
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by 299: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2014
J
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2014
Guykhena:

So in your old book, Fraudsters(419) are the same as Ritualists(blood thirsty hypocrites)
Excuse me old man(since am a kid),do you even know what "Ritualists" are?or whom they are? I know you're from the 30s but old man try to be updated..
And I souded a warning,"if you can't tell me how it all links to Ritualists,don't bother quoting me",last warning...

Guykhena, be wise in Nigeria and don't act slow-dummy.

You read where op said they resolved to go somewhere secret to share the money, at that point your brain should spark alert.

When you let them drive you to that helpless secret place and events unfold, they could turn out to be robbers or kidnappers or ritualists.
Not all ritualist kidnappers use jazz or chemicals. Some trick unsuspecting victims.

Bottom line is you don't know who they are until you let them carry you to that secret place. You dont wanna find out so be wise in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2014
GalaxyBlends: Never had such experince until that day,when I eventually left the taxi, cold shivers,goose pimples took over my body,I couldnt shout or talk to anybody around me..... Was so scared ehh. I really thank God because if not that I kept mute,it would have been a different story.

Yeah thank God. They could even rape you. And judging from your posts you must be one succulent and tasty fried chicken to consume.

Its not funny. grin
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by MISSYTOSIN(f): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2014
Thank God for ur life .

1 Like

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2014
This same technique? Na today?!? This people no dey up their game at all.

I've met them twice. First time was several years ago. I was scared and jumped down from the car while they sped off.

Second time; immediately I heard the driver say "Madam, wetin dey that bag wey you put for booth?" I started laughing and just said "you no know wetin dey inside na him you carry am? Una no dey change technique at all? Stop make I come down jare" with a very long hiss.

All these while they just kept mute and kinda surprised I spoke up. Immediately I got down, they sped off.

Unintelligent lazy fools!

1 Like

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2014
Phema: This same technique? Na today?!? This people no dey up their game at all.

I've met them twice. First time was several years ago. I was scared and jumped down from the car while they sped off.

Second time; immediately I heard the driver say "Madam, wetin dey that bag wey you put for booth?" I started laughing and just said "you no know wetin dey inside na him you carry am? Una no dey change technique at all? Stop make I come down jare" with a very long hiss.

All these while they just kept mute and kinda surprised I spoke up. Immediately I got down, they sped off.

Unintelligent lazy fools!

Bro thank God they let you off the second time without ditching you one life transforming blow or slap.

Even when you bust criminals the best position to brag is when you have alighted and not while you are still surrounded by them.
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2014
onirugbon1:
Bro thank God they let you off the second time without ditching you one life transforming blow or slap.

Even when you bust criminals the best position to brag is when you have alighted and not while you are still surrounded by them.

Those people rarely have guns or get physical with their victims. They drive their victims to a lonely place (with the victim's approval ofcourse) and use "jazz" to extort money from them.

The place the second one happened was very busy and I had sighted LASTMA at the front, hence the boldness.

Truth is, I had had enough of them as they had done same to some of my family and friends, so i wasn't scared anymore.

The way I see it, only greedy people fall for their tricks sha.

1 Like

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2014
Phema:

Those people rarely have guns or get physical with their victims. They drive their victims to a lonely place (with the victim's approval ofcourse) and use "jazz" to extort money from them.

The place the second one happened was very busy and I had sighted LASTMA at the front, hence the boldness.

Truth is, I had had enough of them as they had done same to some of my family and friends, so i wasn't scared anymore.

The way I see it, only greedy people fall for their tricks sha.

Oh ok den grin
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by 1miccza: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2014
Ahuitzotl: They are fraud people,not ritualists.Ritualists won't waste time arguing with you,they'd just grab,choke and drive off to their den for decapitation and organ harvesting....

Simple!!!!
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by egopersonified(f): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2014
A friend shared this same story op is sharing more than ten years ago, havent they upgraded?
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
same happen to my mum but thank God she decline their request of sharing the money.
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Uniqueme(f): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
Have had such experience Twice....Dey haven't upgraded yet?
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by Saraha1(f): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
ojokojonwanyi: This is always the same fake pattern of story these people use.

how I wish I had opportunity to nairaland as at when I came accross this people. All what you narrated was extactly what I was told ,which I fell for it and gave them 120,000k .
I had to work for 8months without salary just to pay back my debt.

That incident open my eyes till date which is one of the reason I don't trust people.
Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by queen47: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Same old trick. Encountered them some years ago in lagos, it was exactly this type of story that the lady who claimed to be carrying a ghana must go bag full of money told, I just told them to drop me, didn't even waste time listening to their yeye stories.

Another one I have encountered twice in ph was that I boarded a taxi, a guy sat in front, another one sat behind, I joined the guy at the back, after like 2 bus stops, the guy in front dropped and paid with a dollar note, and walked away. The driver called him back and said we don't collect this here, he brought out another dollar note and gave and spoke one cut and join english explaining to the driver that he doesn't have naira and that he was told to pay with a note where ever he drops, driver now said he needs to change it and wanted to carry us and reverse to go look for where to change the money, I no even talk, I just open the door, came down and walked away. For their mind them don see mumu wey go see dollar begin follow them up and down.

Honestly, anyoone that falls for these people must be greedy

2 Likes

Re: Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja. by hayorbaami: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Saraha1: how I wish I had opportunity to nairaland as at when I came accross this people. All what you narrated was extactly what I was told ,which I fell for it and gave them 120,000k .
I had to work for 8months without salary just to pay back my debt.

That incident open my eyes till date which is one of the reason I don't trust people.

Do you mind sharing how they convinced you to give them your 120k and how you dispersed?

@topic, like most people have said, this nonsense has been going on for years now, same lame-ass strategy. It has happened to me too some time in 2011, I simply alighted and took another cab, no time for story on a busy morning.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Video Of Students Doing The Unthinkable In The Absence Of Their Teachers / Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most / Why Won't He Let Me Go:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.