Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most (3696 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, / I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by dani1luv: 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2009
Ladies/Gentlemen; Men/Women cheesy

Which of the House Work do you love most;

And which of the House work do you Hate Most
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by Busybody2(f): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2009
I don't like housework, period angry Gosh, I can't stand it, lol grin grin grin
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by dani1luv: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2009
Then how you husband go enjoy you tongue grin
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by IBCE(f): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2009
I love cooking, Infact its a hobby.
I could cook all day,from one dish 2 another

I hate asin hate washing plates and all dem stufff,
Wen I was younger, i would pay our help to wash plates for me, it was dat bad.
But now i ensure my younger do it . grin
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by Afribiz(f): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2009
I love my kitchen so much. Every work in there, such as cooking, washing of dishes, cleaning and arranging my refrigerator, etc, are my area of specialty.

On the other hand, I HATE LAUNDRY WORK.
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by sparta(f): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2009
I hate ironing, i can wash clothes for the whole of lagos but i cant iron even a baby's handkerchief. sad
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by temi4rea(f): 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2009
I hate washing cloths

I love folding cloths and eating ok maybe cooking. grin
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by damiso(f): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2009
Dont mind cleaning the house,have always been obsessed with keeping things clean and tidy.Me and my hubby always argue about the fact that i cant keep away from cleaning,if i spot  dirt it must be removed.,even when i am dog tired.

My worst  chore is laundry,when i was still at home i used to pay for my clothes to be washed and ironed.Even in school,i was a regular patron of 'any work'.Nowsef that  i dont need to physically wash as i just need to load  the washing machine and take it out sef na wahala.Ironing i despise.Thank God Hubby has taken the cue to be the laundry man grin.

I dont want to know how the clothes got clean,all i want is for it to appear in my wardrobe ready to wear.
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by prittigrrr(f): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2009
I love to cookk, hate t clean. I am excellent at ironing.
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by tpia: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2009
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by dani1luv: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2009
Why are you all posting your like sef?

post the one you hate most jorh cheesy
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by mukina2: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2009
I HATE Ironing angry
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by Busybody2(f): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2009
dani1luv:

Then how you husband go enjoy you tongue grin

He will enjoy me once he makes sure there are no plates in the sink, and the house is tidy and he is wiiling to serve me breakfast in bed wink wink wink grin

I wonder how true it is that Geminis don't get along with their vacuum cleaners cheesy
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by debosky(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2009
Busy_body:

He will enjoy me once he makes sure there are no plates in the sink, and the house is tidy and he is wiiling to serve me breakfast in bed wink wink wink grin

I wonder how true it is that Geminis don't get along with their vacuum cleaners cheesy
No wonder I've been enjoying you kiss kiss kiss You want me to add dinner in bed too? grin grin
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by Gamine(f): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2009
I like cleaning, washing sometimes

I hate cooking, ironing. . .err? wat else now

thats about it.
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by dani1luv: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2009
mukina2:

I HATE Ironing angry

na the reason you the vex be that grin
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by dani1luv: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2009
Busy_body:

Chei your husband dun turn Houseboi be that
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by Okijajuju1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2009
mukina2:

I HATE Ironing angry

Me too.  angry
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by ifyalways(f): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2009
i loff cooking,cleaning and washing.
i hate ironing angry esp his many uniforms angry
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2009
I absolutely hate to clean house . . . grin I hope my future wife is damn good at it.
I can cook all day though . . .
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by MrCrackles(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2009
I hate ironing

But i can cook and clean Cant stand dirt!!
cheesy
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by SeanT21(f): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2009
Cleaning Bathroom embarassed
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by Treetop20(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2009
any yard work
i do not mind cooking, cleaning or hoovering the house
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by TOYOSI20(f): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2009
Don't like folding clothes after doing the laundry like at all!! lipsrsealed

Vacuuming, dusting and the likes are fine by me. . . .like i have a choice!! grin grin
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by hotstuff06(f): 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2009
I love cooking  grin

Absolutely hate ironing or folding the laundry but hey I don't have a choice so   lipsrsealed  can't wait for my children to be old enough to take care of that. wink
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by dayokanu(m): 1:15am On Feb 13, 2009
I hate ironing clothes like hell.

Doing the laundry i like that one jor
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by MaiSuya(m): 1:39am On Feb 13, 2009
Well, besides my normal 'bedroom duty'(ie if it falls under OP's definition of 'work' wink), I think the housework I'll luv most is cooking.

I HAAAAAATE LAUNDRY!!!!!!!
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 13, 2009
I love washing the dishes mehn. The detergent makes my hand softer.

I love fixing the electronic problems at home. It's quitefun tongue

I hate cleaning the glass with klenex/cleaning the couch angry angry

Who hates ironing? I love it, its kinda fun grin grin
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by SHENANIGAN(m): 1:49am On Feb 13, 2009
All you people in Nigeria should not even talk about housework, almost every family in Nigeria has some kind of house help payed or unpaid. Try living in the states here you have to do every single thing with no help.
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by damiso(f): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

All you people in Nigeria should not even talk about housework, almost every family in Nigeria has some kind of house help payed or unpaid. Try living in the states here you have to do every single thing with no help.

True,rarely used to do anything at home back in nigeria.Yeah we used to do housework when we were younger but my mom decided to get a househelp when we all started working and leaving home for Uni,if not housework would have killed her.I remeber thinking the day i joined my husband in the UK'Chei so there is no more Ellen to send around?'
All my friends and i mean all that are married have househelps or one younger distant relation staying with them to help them with the'baby'and housework.My Husband's cousin's wife even has two maids and a cook and she has just two kids.

Me i hate all this sufferhead life here jare,my hubby says am spoilt.I could not rememeber the last time i ironed clothes back home in naija and the washman just cost 5k a month.
cant wait to move back home where i will get loads of help.
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2009
er. . .does changing the generator oil count?

and washing the car .

the rest of it - laundry, washing the bathroom, doing the dishes ironing - i'm pretty coll with.

madam has made the mistake of taking over doing the bathroom - i used 2 do it every fortnight.

the problem i have with chores is that they take so much time that could be applied to other tasks. while i can sort of multitask computing and laundry, you can't multitask ironing and laundry. i generally do my ironing in bulk, on sunday nights.
Re: Which Housework Do You Love/hate Most by FBS: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

person force you stay there? what is the complaints about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dies In Fight With Neighbour Over Wife / Should I Beg My In-law? / Their Marriage Was Based On Deceit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.