Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

Unreturned Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unreturned Passport (660 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unreturned Passport by loretta15: 7:01am On Aug 02, 2014
Hi friends, I am due to begin a masters programme in the UK and I applied for student visa for myself and dependants visas for my family of 5 in Abuja where we live. We got emails for all 6 visas saying they had been approved and visas issued. I have gone to collect the passports but my son's passport was not included. In fact the envelope that has his name was empty. All his supporting documents were returned and his application form included in his father's envelope. Could there have been a mix up? He bears almost the same name with his father. I wrote a letter and put in the Drop box at VFS office. Is there anything else I can do? We are supposed to travel by the 18th. Desperate! cry

(1) (Reply)

Owerri - Mbano - Okigwe / Rivers State Students In The UK Say They Have Been Abandoned / Lagos Metropolis Traffic Reports Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.