Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Photos: Benue Man Rides Bicycle From Abuja To Makurdi To Congratulate Ortom - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: Benue Man Rides Bicycle From Abuja To Makurdi To Congratulate Ortom (639 Views)

Governor Ortom's Convoy Involved In An Accident Along Zaki Biam - Makurdi Road / Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) / Man Who Rode Bicycle From Denmark To Nigeria Received In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Benue Man Rides Bicycle From Abuja To Makurdi To Congratulate Ortom by kaywizee(m): 1:39pm On May 19, 2015
A Benue indigene resident in Abuja was excited at the emergence of Chief Dr Ortom as the Governor of Benue State so much that he rode his bicycle all the way to come and congratulate him in Makurdi.

"I'm so excited and overwhelmed at his victory that I decided to ride my sporting bicycle all the way from Abuja to come and personally congratulate him in Makurdi," Mr Agaku Tse told newsmen.

The 32 year old indigene of Kwande local government area stated that he knew Chief Dr Ortom while he worked on his Oracle Farm as a contractor.

"I came with joy in my heart and I'm so happy he personally received me," he stated.

"I pray that the good Lord would grant all his desire to move Benue to the highest level and that God would also grant him long life and prosperity."

According to the bicycle man he took off from Abuja on 11th May at 8 am and arrived Makurdi on 14th May 2015 at 9 am.

The former Minister of State, Industry, Trade and Investment expressed surprise at the gesture but said he felt honored.

He commended Mr Agaku for using his youthful stamina in a positive way and urged other youths to emulate him.

Chief Dr Ortom promised to integrate him into his youth empowerment scheme which shall take off after his inauguration.

Photo Credit: http://oyiidoma..com/2015/05/photos-benue-man-rides-bicycle-from.html

Re: Photos: Benue Man Rides Bicycle From Abuja To Makurdi To Congratulate Ortom by Acekidc4(m): 1:43pm On May 19, 2015
And The Madness Continue!! Rubbish!!
Re: Photos: Benue Man Rides Bicycle From Abuja To Makurdi To Congratulate Ortom by tdayof(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2015
Mr man count the numbers of cars in that compound while you continue riding bicycle to congratulate some politifcians

(1) (Reply)

Romanian And Bulgarian Beggars In Sweden Documentary / You’re Not My Flight Instructor? / Pease Help A Homeless Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.