Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Misplaced Passports By German Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Misplaced Passports By German Embassy (804 Views)

Passport Seized By German Embassy Due To Multiple Stamps / German Embassy And Visa / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misplaced Passports By German Embassy by jpj(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2014
Please my passport and that of my wife including some original documents were misplaced by the german embassy in lagos. According to them due to clerical error they sent our documents including passports to someone else and we have a wedding to attend on the 7th August 2014 at the same time we are unable to pay for our flight pending when the passports are recovered. Has anyone been in this position before? Please what can I do because as it is ticket fare is increasing everyday we delay due to no fault of ours.
Re: Misplaced Passports By German Embassy by Lucasbalo(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
jpj: Please my passport and that of my wife including some original documents were misplaced by the german embassy in lagos. According to them due to clerical error they sent our documents including passports to someone else and we have a wedding to attend on the 7th August 2014 at the same time we are unable to pay for our flight pending when the passports are recovered. Has anyone been in this position before? Please what can I do because as it is ticket fare is increasing everyday we delay due to no fault of ours.
The German Embassy should be liable for that unless you gave them a wrong address.
Re: Misplaced Passports By German Embassy by jpj(m): 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
We did not pay for it to be couriered or dropped an envelop. It was supposed to be picked at the embassy.
Re: Misplaced Passports By German Embassy by jpj(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
We did not pay for it to be couriered or dropped an envelop. It was supposed to be picked at the embassy.

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To The USA As A First Timer / Banks In Dubai Are Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerians In The Uae / UG Studies In Poland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.