Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? (1615 Views)

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 (the Mission) Registration Begins For 2014 / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by Gamuguma(m): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2014
I applied for the Gulder Ultimate Search for the first time about 2wks ago and i've been called upon for the 2nd phase( screening) with the following:

-Proper means of identification (National I.D, International Passport or Driver’s Licence)
-School credentials (Certificates, Evidence of Degree/Diploma etc)
-A full print out of the attached PDF document which includes: Registration form, Terms & Conditions and Referees form. Terms and Conditions must be signed and referees form must be filled by 2 references
-1 passport photograph
-Birth Certificate
-Driver’s Licence or Temporary Driver’s Licence
-Ten (10) Gulder 60cl Crown corks or 10 Gulder 33cl cans

With regards to the first criterion, i have only 'voters card'. I dont have a driver's licence as well. For those that have experiences on the Gulder Ultimate Search, please what are my chances of scaling thru. this phase and also enlighten me more on this 'GUS'

thanks
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by Gamuguma(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2014
Please help a confused brother out. Driver's licence is too cost now!
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by Gamuguma(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2014
So no nairalander applied or have experienced 'the gulder ultimate search before?' nawa 0! everybody is just passing nobody is commenting,,!
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by Gamuguma(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2014
This is my first topic in nairaland, please u guys should make it great for me biko
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by ChelseaKings: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2014
I got the invite too but don't think I will be going cos I've not got driver's licence and is one of the things they said we "MUST" bring along. So no need...
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by luvprince4real(m): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2014
Was invited too but i dnt hv any of those id cards except a working id card.
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by ojun50(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
I was invited too but the issue is i don't knw hw to swim and i don't no hw it's going be oh
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by Valmesk(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
driver's licence or temporary driver's licence is one of the requirement,try and get even if it temporary one,many people are going for the auditioning,so many will be ejected because of non presentention of required documents.
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by derolemode(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
These gulder ultimate guys are sentimintal in there screening procedure
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by ojun50(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
Tell us ur experience@derolemode
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by Gamuguma(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
Please tell us your experience
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by CaptJHMiller: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
luvprince4real: Was invited too but i dnt hv any of those id cards except a working id card.
Dude mail me on

McKnighty007@gmail.com
Thnks
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by Gamuguma(m): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2014
@capt do u have any solution to that because am a victim too ie I don't have any id card too
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by datboyjerry(m): 2:27am On Aug 05, 2014
I think you should go with your bible and pray that the co-ordinator overlook drivers license and collect your voters card cause I know lot of people that were pardoned and allowed to contest without those requirement
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by datboyjerry(m): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
Everything you need to know about the GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH 11 screening... http:///odqLIwXgWN http:///3hCaflNaZN
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by Gamuguma(m): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
The link is not opening
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by ojun50(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
Expect to do some rigorous stuff like running round the big pitch say 2 to 3 times, squatting, ball picking, and so on. GUS will make sure they drill you to the very last, from experience
Expect to swim across a small river pool
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by ojun50(m): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
After the regional screening, what next?. I.e if u scale tru
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by ojun50(m): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
After the regional screening, if you scale thru both medicals and all, the next point of call would be Lagos, for the semi final stage of drilling /screening and if you manage to luckily scale thru the para military squeeezing in Lagos, you still have to consult your pastor for further prayers in other to make it thru to the jungle.
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by ojun50(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
oka4ugoo:
are we swimming in this screening or nxt one?Yes, you are.
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by bhmng: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
I did mine without license. It's just proper ID card they want. Not school o!! I used my voters card
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by ojun50(m): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
So wht and wht did u guys pass through?
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by ChelseaKings: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
bhmng: I did mine without license. It's just proper ID card they want. Not school o!! I used my voters card
did u guys do any swimming?
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by tiano555(m): 12:58am On Aug 14, 2014
The only reason why they request for the license is to know if you can drive. They would only ask for the ten gulder crowns on the first day of screening. After that you will do the physical tests. If you pass you would be called back for swimming test. If you pass that, you will be invited for interview. Dats wen dey wuld request for all d stuffs listed n d mail. Dey would still allow you go for interview even if you don't have d drivers license. If you pass d interview, you would go for driving test. You would have to drive an automatic under supervision. If you pass, you would go for medicals.....there are a few oda stages after this b4 you get into d jungle. If anyone of yall is able to get to this point. I will gladly continue dis long story....lol goodluck.....
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by ojun50(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2014
It was not easy for obama
it was nt easy for goodluck Jonathan dat is y he we still contes 4 next year election

it was nt easy for me 2day
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by ojun50(m): 11:52am On Aug 14, 2014
See has fine fine girls dey hustle for guilder ultimate search oh
Re: Is Driver's Licence Compulsory In Gulder Ultimate Search Screening Exercises? by PilotOz(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hello guys, Would there be any GUS this year?? I would like to apply...

(1) (Reply)

Polad Kiddies Montessori Group Of Schools / MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Security Company Is Recruiting In Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.