Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

How Do I Deal With My Landlord’s Disturbing Noisy Sex? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Deal With My Landlord’s Disturbing Noisy Sex? (3062 Views)

Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / My Landlord Would Not Let Me Go / Very Disturbing Graphic Photos: The River State Fuel Tanker Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With My Landlord’s Disturbing Noisy Sex? by OmiAdu(f): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2014
I am a single mum of two who just moved into a one bed apartment after months of searching for affordable apartment in Lagos.

The first night we moved there, I was so tired, I slept like a baby. The next morning my six year old daughter told me she heard someone crying from the next flat during the night, I didn’t pay much attention to her.

The next evening, I was in the sitting room trying to unpack, and my two daughters where playing in the room, then they ran to the me and said the person is crying again, I went to the room and what I heard was shocking.

It was my landlord having sex with a woman and they were both making loud noises and uttering unprintable things to each other. Their window was opened and their light was on too. I rushed my daughters out of the room.

For one week after I didn’t hear anything again, until it started again. Morning, afternoon, night, midnight, this man brings girls home to have sex anytime of the day! He is a man in his fifties but doesn’t live with his wife or children.

My room’s window and his room’s window are almost opposite each other because the compound is very tight.

I talked to the two other occupants, who also hear the noise although not as much as I do, because their apartments are not so close to the landlord’s. They said it is common knowledge in the area and they have stopped talking to him about it and were just waiting for their rent to expire so they can move out.

I summoned courage and still went on to talk to him about it; one of the other occupants followed me. To my shock, he said if I can’t deal with it I should move out and forfeit my money. I just moved in and paid for two years!

The other occupants told me that the people living in my apartment before I came in, moved out because of his sexual noises before their rent expired!

Right now, I am sleeping in the sitting room with my daughters to keep them away from the noises, even during the day; I don’t allow them play by themselves alone in the room because the landlord can start his thing anytime. I am so angry but helpless, how do someone handle this kind of thing?

Copied From http://femmelounge.ng

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With My Landlord’s Disturbing Noisy Sex? by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2014
My people!! Andyblaze kon see your fans oo

opening blog on my mind

see traffic, sweet Sweet fake stories boku for my head gan
Re: How Do I Deal With My Landlord’s Disturbing Noisy Sex? by januzaj(m): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2014
Re: How Do I Deal With My Landlord’s Disturbing Noisy Sex? by Andyblaze: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy: My people!! Andyblaze kon see your fans oo

opening blog on my mind

see traffic, sweet Sweet fake stories boku for my head gan

Lool wetin u wan name the blog
Re: How Do I Deal With My Landlord’s Disturbing Noisy Sex? by Chaleeee: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2014
This is a very simple issue. Research has shown that noise emanating from non-participatory sex can be very disturbing and agonizing.

Since you are a single mother, approach your landlord and signify interest in joining in the sex sessions. This way you can control your landlord from making loud noise during sex.

Moreso you can stop paying rents after your present rent expires.

Ponder on this suggestion. It's in the best interest of you and your children.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Landlord’s Disturbing Noisy Sex? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
Andyblaze:

Lool wetin u wan name the blog

TrueLifeStoriesWithAndyblaze.com

grin grin grin

we don blow at last!!

otito diri jesu!!!
Re: How Do I Deal With My Landlord’s Disturbing Noisy Sex? by MillionDollars: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
u sef join dem nah
Re: How Do I Deal With My Landlord’s Disturbing Noisy Sex? by Andyblaze: 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

TrueLifeStoriesWithAndyblaze.com

grin grin grin

we don blow at last!!

otito diri jesu!!!

Na ndu ebebe grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Deal With My Landlord’s Disturbing Noisy Sex? by timsbee(f): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
Dat s y u need to make all neccessary findings bfor u ever venture into movin to a new apartment especially when u av kids.

Be prayerful nd hardworkin, find mony nd move out for d sake of ur girls.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Landlord’s Disturbing Noisy Sex? by Godwit1: 2:24am On Aug 03, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Are you a christian ? if you are all you have to do is to make peace with the man and talk to him about JESUS.
Let it be said that others came and ran away but you came, by the grace of GOD,and changed the man.
who knows why you are there ? Remember GOD can use you to save that soul who is in bondage. Give it a try.thanks
Re: How Do I Deal With My Landlord’s Disturbing Noisy Sex? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
Unfortunately,you have to endure the noise till your rent expires. Sorry o!
Re: How Do I Deal With My Landlord’s Disturbing Noisy Sex? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
grin

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Black Velvet Tamarind (AWIN) / How To Get A National I.D Card In Nigeria / House Wall Decor Shit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.