Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? (3568 Views)

Interior Decorator And Designer, Pls Update Ur Account Here / What Banks In Nigeria Close At 5 Pm? / If U Have $8bn In Ur Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
WELCOME TO THIS EMPOWERMENT TREAD
Sometime u could wonder what banks really do with peoples money to stay in business. Most banks have hundreds or thousands of staff they pay monthly and erects wonderful buildings that cost millions of naira. We most time deposit money in banks and withdraw same amount and the common man could start wondering, how banks really make money to stay in business when he gets same amount paid into his account without deduction.
This tread is open for reasonable contributions and we at Rets Global Technology believe that banks are into alot of business transactions to generate fund to be in business among which are Precious metals, indeces and Binary option trading hence, we have unveiled the secrets of trading these markets to the common man in a simplified manner.
And international brokers have made it easier such that u only need your mobile phone or laptop connected to internet to register online on thier site withing few minutes and start trading anytime and anywhere you are. Dont be excited yet.

We at Rets Global Technology Limited offer professional training on precious metals, indexes and International Penny Stocks on the binary option trading platform with our LATEST STRATEGIES THAT GUARANTEES 100%-300% RETURNS OF YOUR CAPITAL IN A MONTH. PLEASE COME WITH YOUR LAWER AND POLICE TO SIGN THE AGREEMENT, IF THE TARGET IS NOT REACHED COLLECT BACK YOUR TRAINING FEE, CHEERS.

OUR EMAIL: rets.global.ltd@gmail.com
Call: 08131161233, 08189092265
OFFICE ADDRESS: Suite CDS 10, Harmonic Plaza, Jabi, Abuja

we also provide signal services for guaranteed 100%-200% returns per month.
For those guys who are too busy or lazy, we can trade for u and manage your account for 100 percent return monthly, all documents signed and stamped by your lawer.

Benefits Of This Business
Participants will be thought practically how to make minimum of N5,000 daily trading precious metals and indices with live demonstration and how to cash their money daily through ATM using mobile phone or laptop connected to internet.with startup capital of N36,000.

Other benefits to participants include
Free lifetime mentoring by our consultants. Employment opportunity when you wish to work with us. Free professional web store to sell any goods and services online. Work from the comfort of your home or at your leisure time alongside your usual day to day job. Earn more than most white collar job workers. Have a respectable business you can proudly tell your friends. Have time for your family. Create a firm with minimal capital if u wish and employ graduates to work for u hence becoming employer of labour. Earn up to 200 percent of your investment monthly. Get access to soft loan to start trading immediately. Start trading with as little as $50 and above all become a member of our network with opportunity of earning a percentage monthly from joint venture trading team.

How To Partner with Us
There are several ways u can partner with us to earn money easily
You can organize seminars in your area or in university campuses on our programs and invite us to speak while you charge attendees N10,000 with materials or N5,000 without materials. We share the profit with you equally.
You can refer clients to learn the program from us and have a joint venture account created for them from which you get a percentage of the total profit they generate from their account monthly.
You can setup a trade station with any cyber cafe and get our trained personnel to manage clients’ portfolio for you, thereby having your own investment company.
You can trade a joint venture account with us to receive 70 percent of the net profit generated from the account monthly, if you don’t have capital to start trading on your own.
You can get your friends to subscribe to our daily signals and get 10% of their subscription fee monthly.
You can get investors or clients who can’t trade to invest through you while we manage their account as though you are the one managing it. We split the profit equally and the clients get his share also at the end of each month.
And other ways we will let you know as we progress.

If you want free manual or ebook on Binary Option Trading, precious metals and indexes please drop your email here.
We also trade on international stocks like Google, Facebook, Dell, Ford, amazon etc.
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by macphilip: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
ok.
am interested
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
Op who told you banks gamble with people's money? You are just here to deceive people. Banks lend deposits to other customers. When people deposit, they take that money and give it out as loans. Banks do not trade indices and the rest with deposits.

3 Likes

Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by enijoshez: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
enijoshez@gmail.com
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by peacemaranatha(m): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
Peacemaranatha54@gmail.Com
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by mexzony: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
mexzony@gmail.com
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
blink182: Op who told you banks gamble with people's money? You are just here to deceive people. Banks lend deposits to other customers. When people deposit, they take that money and give it out as loans. Banks do not trade indices and the rest with deposits.
o

why dont u do your homework properly before making trash statements here? Which sector do u think control the commodity and financial markets most? and how much returns from loaned cash would be enough to pay banks thousands of staff monthly? How many people are able to even assess bank loans these days?

To correct your ignorance, precious metals belong to the list of trad-able commodity market just as indices, stocks and currency have their own market.
You see y u just made a trash statement? because by your statement you have degraded even the Nigerian Stock Exchange to a gambling establishment.
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
krisbill: o

why dont u do your homework properly before making trash statements here? Which sector do u think control the commodity and financial markets most? and how much returns from loaned cash would be enough to pay banks thousands of staff monthly? How many people are able to even assess bank loans these days?

Young man, you speaking gibberish !
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

Young man, you speaking gibberish !

state your facts if you are well learned please.
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
krisbill:

state your facts if you are well learned please.

Exactly what Blink182 has told you . . in summary it is!
And yes, 100% of bank customers can access bank loans . . . . if they so desire !
I have an economist as a better-half . . .
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

And yes, 100% of bank customers can access bank loans . . . . if they so desire !

PLEASE SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. HOW MUCH HAVE U BEEN ABLE TO GET AS LOAN FROM BANK?
AND WHY DO YOU THINK THE STOCK AND COMMODITY MARKET IS GAMBLING?
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Fxwarrior: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

Who cares if you have an economist as a worst half? The thing is op is right although his intentions may be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
krisbill:

PLEASE SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. HOW MUCH HAVE U BEEN ABLE TO GET AS LOAN FROM BANK?
AND WHY DO YOU THINK THE STOCK AND COMMODITY MARKET IS GAMBLING?

10 million !!!!
Education grant

Will you call Forex gambling ?
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Who cares if you have an economist as a worst half? The thiing is op is right although his intentions may be wrong.

Talk to the hand ; f00l
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Who cares if you have an economist as a worst half? The thiing is op is right although his intentions may be wrong.

ATLEAST THERE IS SOMEONE THATS IS EDUCATED ALSO IN THE HOUSE THAT UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF THINGS IN THE COUNTRY.

AS FOR MY INTENTIONS, THEY ARE LEGIT BECAUSE I MADE IT CLEAR FROM THE BEGINNING THAT YOU CAN COME WITH YOUR POLICE OR LAWER TO SIGN DOCUMENTS WITH US THAT IF THE PROMISED TARGET IS NOT REACHED THEN CLIENTS CAN COLLECT BACK THEIR TRAINING FEE. WHAT COULD BE MORE TRANSPARENT THAN THAT?
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

10 million !!!!
Education grant

Will you call Forex gambling ?

WHY CANT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE EDUCATED? THEN LETS REASON LIKE ELITES.
THERE WOULD BE NO TIME TO WASTE WITH YOU PLEASE.
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
krisbill: o

To correct your ignorance, precious metals belong to the list of trad-able commodity market just as indices, stocks and currency have their own market.
You see y u just made a trash statement? because by your statement you have degraded even the Nigerian Stock Exchange to a gambling establishment.
I pity whoever falls for the scam you are brewing. Banks borrow high net worth individuals where they are sure they can always get their money back. Banks also borrow money to each other. Banks take money from you and pay you 3% or less annually while they lend out that money sometimes as high as 32%. They transact in billions of dollars and meeting their expense is nothing. They also borrow from foreign banks at under 2% and still lend at 32%. They also give over draft and so many other short term loans. Banks hardly even invest bonds directly as they create an asset management subsidiary that can secure money from people who do not need their money immediately like pension funds and retirement plans.

Banks do not trade forex or any high risk instruments. You are trying to deceive people and I am sorry for whoever falls for this scam.

3 Likes

Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
blink182: I pity whoever falls for the scam you are brewing. Banks borrow high net worth individuals where they are sure they can always get their money back. Banks also borrow money to each other. Banks take money from you and pay you 3% or less annually while they lend out that money sometimes as high as 32%. They transact in billions of dollars and meeting their expense is nothing. They also borrow from foreign banks at under 2% and still lend at 32%. They also give over draft and so many other short term loans. Banks hardly even invest bonds directly as they create an asset management subsidiary that can secure money from people who do not need their money immediately like pension funds and retirement plans.

Banks do not trade forex or any high risk instruments. You are trying to deceive people and I am sorry for whoever falls for this scam.

WHAT IS DECEIT WHEN CLIENTS ARE HUNDRED PERCENT COVERED BY THE LAW DONT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND BEFORE JOINING THE BAND WAGON OF STUPIDITY?
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
krisbill:

WHAT IS DECEIT WHEN CLIENTS ARE HUNDRED PERCENT COVERED BY THE LAW DONT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND BEFORE JOINING THE BAND WAGON OF STUPIDITY?
You are just a frustrated soul. Covered by what law? You are too small for me to pick a fight with or engage in a war of words. Go and use your life to engage in more productive activity.

Banks do not engage in speculative instruments with depositors fund! That act should even be illegal.

Goodbye loser.

1 Like

Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Who cares if you have an economist as a worst half? The thing is op is right although his intentions may be wrong.
Partner in crime. Tell me one nigerian bank, just one that trades forex with depositors fund. Bloody thief!

1 Like

Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
blink182: You are just a frustrated soul. Covered by what law? You are too small for me to pick a fight with or engage in a war of words. Go and use your life to engage in more productive activity.

Banks do not engage in speculative instruments with depositors fund! That act should even be illegal.

Goodbye loser.

IF YOU ARE OK YOU WILL TALK RESPONSIBLY BUT ITS UNFORTUNATE U FIND YOUR SELF AMONG THE FORTUNATE ELITES WHO ARE MAKING IT ALREADY DOING WHAT YOUR TICK SKULL CAN NOT COMPREHEND.
WHILE PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THESE KNOWING WELL THAT THEY ARE WELL COVERED, IGNORAMUS LIKE YOU CORRUPT THE MINDSET OF PEOPLE WITH YOUR FOOLISH THOUGHT.
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
krisbill:

IF YOU ARE OK YOU WILL TALK RESPONSIBLY BUT ITS UNFORTUNATE U FIND YOUR SELF AMONG THE FORTUNATE ELITES WHO ARE MAKING IT ALREADY DOING WHAT YOUR TICK SKULL CAN NOT COMPREHEND.
WHILE PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THESE KNOWING WELL THAT THEY ARE WELL COVERED, IGNORAMUS LIKE YOU CORRUPT THE MINDSET OF PEOPLE WITH YOUR FOOLISH THOUGHT.
Phuck off, petty criminal.
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
blink182: Phuck off, petty criminal.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION WHETHER YOU OR THE DEVIL LIKES IT OR NOT AM ALREADY MADE AND HAVE LIST OF SATISFIED CLIENTS WITH MORE PEOPLE CALLING FOR TRAINING AND FOR PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES. SO, GO KISS YOUR GRANDMA ASS OR HUG A TRANSFORMER. LOSER.
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
krisbill:

FOR YOUR INFORMATION WHETHER YOU OR THE DEVIL LIKES IT OR NOT AM ALREADY MADE AND HAVE LIST OF SATISFIED CLIENTS WITH MORE PEOPLE CALLING FOR TRAINING AND FOR PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES. SO, GO KISS YOUR GRANDMA ASS OR HUG A TRANSFORMER. LOSER.
hahahahahahahaha...you need to hear me laughing. I started trading forex in 2005 and left it to do a proper business so many years ago. You are just a hungry rookie and it is written all over you. Successful traders or traders who even have an active account do not come online to struggle....I shouldn't even be replying you. It feels like I am insulting myself by having this conversation with you. This thread will give you understanding of who I used to be.

https://www.nairaland.com/931753/promised-forex-library

Look intensely and you will see I am not your mate in this useless trade.

2 Likes

Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by nervegasfarts: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
Op is right! Banks and hedge funds are the major players in most markets.Because they are not forced by law or accounting conventions to declare profits from their trading desks, its usually declared as part of other securities".But fx forms a huge part of their profits because they can leverage very little money to take very large positions.

However, what op is selling or trying to sell is the "retail market" for stocks commodities derivatives etc, which is different from what the banks do. While the objective is the same, there are differences between modus operandi of the retail traders and major players. Please be guided.

1 Like

Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
blink182: hahahahahahahaha...you need to hear me laughing. I started trading forex in 2005 and left it to do a proper business so many years ago. You are just a hungry rookie and it is written all over you. Successful traders or traders who even have an active account do not come online to struggle....I shouldn't even be replying you. It feels like I am insulting myself by having this conversation with you. This thread will give you understanding of who I used to be.

https://www.nairaland.com/931753/promised-forex-library

Look intensely and you will see I am not your mate in this useless trade.

YOU JUST ADMITTED THAT YOU ARE A LOSER IN THE FOREX MARKET. THATS WHY YOU ARE A THICK SKULL BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING HENCE U LOOSED IN THE MARKET. ITS A PITY THAT YOU ARE NOT WELL EDUCATED IN THE BUSINESS.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION AM NOT TALKING ABOUT NOR TRADING THE FOREX MARKET OK.
IF YOU CANT MAKE IT IN FOREX MARKET ITS BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOTING ABOUT THE MARKET AND ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO TALK TO ME NOR SPEAK ON THIS TOPIC.
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
krisbill:

WHY CANT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE EDUCATED? THEN LETS REASON LIKE ELITES.
THERE WOULD BE NO TIME TO WASTE WITH YOU PLEASE.

I am not avoiding your questions bro. I have followed this topic and during the day we can trash this issue out
and take it to page 100. Or you rather we start now. And what do you mean by educated? Informed, you meant ?
Does an unlettered fellow type in fluent English Language ?

The highly unlettered fellow is you, who is in a blind argument as to what a bank does with it's customer's money.
Okay let start afresh, what does a bank do with your money after a deposit is made ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Need For Used Engine Oil (black Oil) In Large Quantity. / 2019 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment / What's The Best Strategies To Market New Products In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.