Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? (3565 Views)

Interior Decorator And Designer, Pls Update Ur Account Here / What Banks In Nigeria Close At 5 Pm? / If U Have $8bn In Ur Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by husleleks: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
Dont mind ok who never loose will not gain, life is all about risk pls here is my mail for details. Bigdaysure@gmail.com
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
blink182: I pity whoever falls for the scam you are brewing. Banks borrow high net worth individuals where they are sure they can always get their money back. Banks also borrow money to each other. Banks take money from you and pay you 3% or less annually while they lend out that money sometimes as high as 32%. They transact in billions of dollars and meeting their expense is nothing. They also borrow from foreign banks at under 2% and still lend at 32%. They also give over draft and so many other short term loans. Banks hardly even invest bonds directly as they create an asset management subsidiary that can secure money from people who do not need their money immediately like pension funds and retirement plans.

Banks do not trade forex or any high risk instruments. You are trying to deceive people and I am sorry for whoever falls for this scam.

Couldn't have said it better !!!
Let him who has an ear listen !!!
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
krisbill:

YOU JUST ADMITTED THAT YOU ARE A LOSER IN THE FOREX MARKET. THATS WHY YOU ARE A THICK SKULL BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING HENCE U LOOSED IN THE MARKET. ITS A PITY THAT YOU ARE NOT WELL EDUCATED IN THE BUSINESS.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION AM NOT TALKING ABOUT NOR TRADING THE FOREX MARKET OK.
IF YOU CANT MAKE IT IN FOREX MARKET ITS BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOTING ABOUT THE MARKET AND ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO TALK TO ME NOR SPEAK ON THIS TOPIC.
CAVEAT EMPTOR
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

Couldn't have said it better !!!
Let him who has an ear listen !!!

CANT YOU SEE THAT YOU AND YOUR PARTNERS ARE FOOLING YOURSELVES. EVEN AS YOU KEEP REPEATING YOUR IGNORANCE, PEOPLE KEEP PASTING THEIR EMAILS AND KEEP CALLING. LIKE I SAID, ITS A LET DOWN ON MY PART TO KEEP ARGUING WITH LOW MINDS LIKE U SO PHUCK OFF.
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
krisbill:

CANT YOU SEE THAT YOU AND YOUR PARTNERS ARE FOOLING YOURSELVES. EVEN AS YOU KEEP REPEATING YOUR IGNORANCE, PEOPLE KEEP PASTING THEIR EMAILS AND KEEP CALLING. LIKE I SAID, ITS A LET DOWN ON MY PART TO KEEP ARGUING WITH LOW MINDS LIKE U SO PHUCK OFF.

Dude, give it up!
Even if you come here and declare yourself a scammer, some mumu like you will still drop their email
looking for avenues to "get rich quick" in disguise . . . This was how linkto started, same goes for jesuswithus.
I don talk my own finish n you still didnt answer me.
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
krisbill:

YOU JUST ADMITTED THAT YOU ARE A LOSER IN THE FOREX MARKET. THATS WHY YOU ARE A THICK SKULL BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING HENCE U LOOSED IN THE MARKET. ITS A PITY THAT YOU ARE NOT WELL EDUCATED IN THE BUSINESS.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION AM NOT TALKING ABOUT NOR TRADING THE FOREX MARKET OK.
IF YOU CANT MAKE IT IN FOREX MARKET ITS BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOTING ABOUT THE MARKET AND ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO TALK TO ME NOR SPEAK ON THIS TOPIC.

[size=20pt]SCAM ALERT !!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... DEVIL IN DISGUISE. POVERTY STRIKEN FELLOWS LIKE U. WHAT BROUGHT BOTH OF U TO THIS TREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE? OLEH U WANT FAST CASH HENCE, U DIG-UP NAIRALAND 24/7.
LIKE I SAID PHUCK OFF . PLUS U AND MINUS U, AM MADE AND MY BUSINESS IS MOVING SMOOTHLY.
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
krisbill:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... DEVIL IN DISGUISE. POVERTY STRIKEN FELLOWS LIKE U. WHAT BROUGHT BOTH OF U TO THIS TREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE? OLEH U WANT FAST CASH HENCE, U DIG-UP NAIRALAND 24/7.
LIKE I SAID PHUCK OFF . PLUS U AND MINUS U, AM MADE AND MY BUSINESS IS MOVING SMOOTHLY.

1 Like

Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
If you are made like you claim, then you should have a Personal Assistant doing the adverts for you . . .
Not buying 10MB data plan and using opera-mini to post . . . Made kor, making niiiii
See who's made . . 10.00PM u dey find who to scam . ..

ur fellow made men are fast asleep in exotic hotels in the Bahamas, with em Carribean chics . .
You're here fooling yourself . .

1 Like

Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
mxxpunkxx1: If you are made like you claim, then you should have a Personal Assistant doing the adverts for you . . .
Not buying 10MB data plan and using opera-mini to post . . . Made kor, making niiiii
See who's made . . 10.00PM u dey find who to scam . ..

ur fellow made men are fast asleep in exotic hotels in the Bahamas, with em Carribean chics . .
You're here fooling yourself . .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... AM THE MARKETER FOR THE COMPANY OK. COME TO OUR OFFICE AND SEE THINGS YOURSELF WRETCHED RAT.WE ARE WELL ESTABLISHED AND WELL LOCATED IN ABUJA AND EVEN WELL REGISTERED WITH CAC.
THE WAY YOU EVEN WRITE SHOWS HOW YOU LEAVE,buying 10MB data plan and using opera-mini to post. LOOK HOW WRETCHED YOU THINK AND LEAVE. ITS A PITY PLEASE UPGRADE. I USE MY LAPTOP WELL CONNECTED WITH MTN MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION.
COME TO OUR OFFICE IN ABUJA AND SEE WHAT MONEY CAN DO. STOP GROPING IN DARKNESS AND IGNORANCE. grin grin grin grin
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
krisbill:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... AM THE MARKETER FOR THE COMPANY OK. COME TO OUR OFFICE AND SEE THINGS YOURSELF WRETCHED RAT.WE ARE WELL ESTABLISHED AND WELL LOCATED IN ABUJA AND EVEN WELL REGISTERED WITH CAC.
THE WAY YOU EVEN WRITE SHOWS HOW YOU LEAVE,buying 10MB data plan and using opera-mini to post. LOOK HOW WRETCHED YOU THINK AND LEAVE. ITS A PITY PLEASE UPGRADE. I USE MY LAPTOP WELL CONNECTED WITH MTN MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION.
COME TO OUR OFFICE IN ABUJA AND SEE WHAT MONEY CAN DO. STOP GROPING IN DARKNESS AND IGNORANCE. grin grin grin grin

It's live not leave.
How come you live in Anambra ?
Since when are Marketers made? What is your job description?
How much is your take home salary for the month ?
Does this look like you or the made marketer . .

1 Like

Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
krisbill:

Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... GO HUG TRANSFORMER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
krisbill:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... GO HUG TRANSFORMER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you denying your own self ?
Then u aint proud of yurself . . Give it up man, you're so busted !!
QED
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

It's live not leave.
How come you live in Anambra ?
Since when are Marketers made? What is your job description?
How much is your take home salary for the month ?
Does this look like you or the made marketer . .

SEE Y U ARE MUMU? IS IT A CRIME FOR MARKETERS TO BE MADE? OR IS BEEN MADE MENT FOR SPECIAL PROFESSION?
YET YOU REMAIN MUMU BECAUS IF U ARE WISE, U WILL USE GOOGLE MAP TO TRACE MY PRESENT LOCATION, I DONT KNOW U AND U DONT KNOW ME. WE MET HERE IN NAIRA LAND SO PHUCK OFF WITH WATEVER IDENTITY YOU BRING TO SPOIL MY BUSINESS IN NAIRALAND.
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
mxxpunkxx1: [size=20pt]SCAM ALERT !!![/size]

IF I WANA TRACE U, I WILL TRACE U WELL BUT ITS OF NO USE. BECAUSE YOU ARE USELESS TO ME AND THE SOCIETY.

AND IF U SHOUT SCAM ALERT A MILLION TIMES, MY BUSINESS WILL STILL FLOURISH WELL WITHOUT YOU AND EVEN NAIRALAND.
BECAUSE THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF FORUMS, MAGAZINES EVEN RADIO AND TV STATIONS TO MAKE ADVERT. SO U SEE ANOTHER REASON WHY I SAID YOU ARE FOOLING YOURSELF? GIVE IT UP BECAUSE YOU CANT STAND ME FOR ANYTHING.
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
mxxpunkxx1: [size=20pt]SCAM ALERT !!![/size]

JUST AS FOOLISH AS YOU ARE SO ALSO YOU COULD CONVINCE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WITH YOUR SCAM ALERT!!! BUT FOR THOSE WHO ARE WISE, THEY WILL READ BETWEEN THE LINES OF THE POST TO SEE THAT THEY ARE COVERED BY THE GUARANTEE STATEMENT THEY SIGN WITH THEIR LAWER OR POLICE. WHAT ELSE COULD HAVE BEEN SAID TO PROVE OUR TRANSPARENCY AND HONESTY?
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Goldenboy842(m): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
krisbill: WELCOME TO THIS EMPOWERMENT TREAD
Sometime u could wonder what banks really do with peoples money to stay in business. Most banks have hundreds or thousands of staff they pay monthly and erects wonderful buildings that cost millions of naira. We most time deposit money in banks and withdraw same amount and the common man could start wondering, how banks really make money to stay in business when he gets same amount paid into his account without deduction.
This tread is open for reasonable contributions and we at Rets Global Technology believe that banks are into alot of business transactions to generate fund to be in business among which are Precious metals, indeces and Binary option trading hence, we have unveiled the secrets of trading these markets to the common man in a simplified manner.
And international brokers have made it easier such that u only need your mobile phone or laptop connected to internet to register online on thier site withing few minutes and start trading anytime and anywhere you are. Dont be excited yet.

We at Rets Global Technology Limited offer professional training on precious metals, indexes and International Penny Stocks on the binary option trading platform with our LATEST STRATEGIES THAT GUARANTEES 100%-300% RETURNS OF YOUR CAPITAL IN A MONTH. PLEASE COME WITH YOUR LAWER AND POLICE TO SIGN THE AGREEMENT, IF THE TARGET IS NOT REACHED COLLECT BACK YOUR TRAINING FEE, CHEERS. MY EMAIL chrisalert123@gmail.com
Call: 08131161233, 08189092265
we also provide signal services for guaranteed 100%-200% returns per month.
For those guys who are too busy or lazy, we can trade for u and manage your account for 100 percent return monthly, all documents signed and stamped by your lawer.

Benefits Of This Business
Participants will be thought practically how to make minimum of N5,000 daily trading precious metals and indices with live demonstration and how to cash their money daily through ATM using mobile phone or laptop connected to internet.with startup capital of N35,000.

Other benefits to participants include
Free lifetime mentoring by our consultants. Employment opportunity when you wish to work with us. Free professional web store to sell any goods and services online. Work from the comfort of your home or at your leisure time alongside your usual day to day job. Earn more than most white collar job workers. Have a respectable business you can proudly tell your friends. Have time for your family. Create a firm with minimal capital if u wish and employ graduates to work for u hence becoming employer of labour. Earn up to 200 percent of your investment monthly. Get access to soft loan to start trading immediately. Start trading with as little as $50 and above all become a member of our network with opportunity of earning a percentage monthly from joint venture trading team.

If you want free manual or ebook on Binary Option Trading, precious metals and indexes please drop your email here.
We also trade on international stocks like Google, Facebook, Dell, Ford, amazon etc.
This my email John04445@gmail.com please send me tnks
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
If you could deny your own self, then it's nothing but a:

[size=20pt]SCAM ALERT !!![/size][b][/b]
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2014
THE FREE EBOOK HAS BEEN SENT TO ALL THOSE THAT REQUEST FOR IT. CHECK YOUR EMAIL LETS START MAKING THE MONEY TOGETHER, CHEERS. smiley smiley smiley
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PLEASE FEEL VERY FREE TO ASK HERE.
MAKE YOUR POSITIVE CONTRIBUTIONS HERE ALSO AND SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION HERE.
THE FREE EBOOK IS READILY AVAILABLE TO ALL EVEN THE DOUBTING THOMAS AND IGNORAMUS.
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Philistine(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
krisbill: THE FREE EBOOK HAS BEEN SENT TO ALL THOSE THAT REQUEST FOR IT. CHECK YOUR EMAIL LETS START MAKING THE MONEY TOGETHER, CHEERS. smiley smiley smiley
THE FREE EBOOK IS READILY AVAILABLE TO ALL EVEN THE DOUBTING THOMAS AND IGNORAMUS.
Bros,do not mind the doubters. Pls kindly send the e-book to my mail, I've just sent you a PM. Thanks in advance.
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by wisemanj(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
krisbill: THE FREE EBOOK HAS BEEN SENT TO ALL THOSE THAT REQUEST FOR IT. CHECK YOUR EMAIL LETS START MAKING THE MONEY TOGETHER, CHEERS. smiley smiley smiley
hi, I'm interested I have other requst to make but not here this is my email wisedom4us@gmail.com thanks
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by jidowu84: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
surxex@yahoo.com
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by brio(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
brightulove@yahoo.com
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by kingnl: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
jdola6@gmail.com
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Ibrochaka(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
Bro dnt mind dem jare, pls send d e-book 2 bonifaceimadi@gmail.com
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
Philistine: Bros,do not mind the doubters. Pls kindly send the e-book to my mail, I've just sent you a PM. Thanks in advance.

Ibrochaka: Bro dnt mind dem jare, pls send d e-book 2 bonifaceimadi@gmail.com

kingnl: jdola6@gmail.com

brio: brightulove@yahoo.com

jidowu84:
surxex@yahoo.com
YOUR REQUESTED EBOOKS HAVE BEEN SENT. PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAILS AND START MAKING THE MONEY WITH US, CHEERS.
DONT FORGET TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION HERE AND MAKE YOUR POSITIVE CONTRIBUTIONS, ENJOY. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Plus10(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
I'm in...here is my email:felixoyie@yahoo.com
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
Pls,am interested. jacobamojo@yahoo.com
Re: Wonder What Banks Do With Your Money? Wana Learn To Empower Ur Account? by Ibrochaka(m): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
krisbill:

YOUR REQUESTED EBOOKS HAVE BEEN SENT. PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAILS AND START MAKING THE MONEY WITH US, CHEERS.
DONT FORGET TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION HERE AND MAKE YOUR POSITIVE CONTRIBUTIONS, ENJOY. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
bro i sent a mail asking u some few questions n uptil nw i hav nt heard frm u, pls reply ma mail, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attn: El-matteo, Surveycash, Ymodulus, Etc. A Wake-up Call Frm Naija Youths / Urgent Need For Used Engine Oil (black Oil) In Large Quantity. / Nylon Making Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.