Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

God Or My Landlady,plz Pastors Nd Blivas,advise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Or My Landlady,plz Pastors Nd Blivas,advise (685 Views)

Who Created God Or How Did God Come Into Existence? / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Or My Landlady,plz Pastors Nd Blivas,advise by mezdim: 7:17am On Oct 16, 2008
hv bn luking 4 a job 4 long now,but i promise God,if he givs me a job,i wil offer him my 1st salary,now he haz given a job,and am xpetn my 1st salary bt my cnfusion is,i owe my landlady her rent nd she haz ask me 2 pay her nd i promise 2 pay her soon bt d money i also hv in mind 2 pay her wit,is dis same salary,who do i fufil my promise 1st.i dont tink my saalary is up2 my rent or mayb its dsame wit my rent.can i pay my rent 1st nd giv God d nex month salary,2 save mysef frm landlady embarasment,or pay God 1st 2 tnk him 4 his wondaful wok in mylife?
Re: God Or My Landlady,plz Pastors Nd Blivas,advise by prophetwis: 11:22am On Oct 16, 2008
Pay your vow to God and God will cause your landlady to wait till you settle her. This is simply a distraction from the devil. Dont allow him to cheat you out of entering a covenant relationship with God,He alone deserves the first fruit of your increase.Remain blessed

(1) (Reply)

Where Do You Belong? / The Values Of The Christian God / End Of The World According To:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.