Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Kidnappers Now Use Airtel Line - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kidnappers Now Use Airtel Line (578 Views)

See What Some Guys Now Use To Satisfy Their Sexual Urge Instead Of Prostitute / Deduction Of N10 Naira Daily On My Airtel Line / Why Do People Now Use The Word SORRY To Start Almost Every Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Now Use Airtel Line by princewilordu(f): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
Please fellow nairalanders, my friend walked up-to my house informing me how her mother just received a call from an airtel line , instructing her to dump N800,000 somewhere in the bush, else she will be be kidnapped.The woman Became scared and ran away from the house. few days later they same guy called with the same airtel line insisting that she must pay the money whether she likes it or not that running will not save her ,if she escapes what of her children, that he will come and kidnap them.
The husband has gone to the police all to no avail even the JTF and DSS non of these could track this guy down. airtel has been contacted and they are saying the line is not registered. What's surprising here is that Airtel as Big as the name sound, is activating unregistered line. is that the new NCC policy. please anyone with viable idea on how to track this Guy should let me know. cause the Guy calls almost every week.
Re: Kidnappers Now Use Airtel Line by GogetterMD(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Post the no online or via pm to help track him down

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Now Use Airtel Line by neupert(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
I think it is someone within working with the guy to exhort some money, my advice is to play along in conjunction with the police and set a clever trap for him and am very sure they will pick him easily but note, this plan must only be known by the police and the victim or else it will not work because their is an insider involved.
Am speaking from experience it happened in my family a couple of years back.
Re: Kidnappers Now Use Airtel Line by timsbee(f): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
This is not good.....

God will help u out o.

(1) (Reply)

New Teacher Shows Up Drunk & Pantsless Her First Day On The Job / Evil Son Strangles Mother, Burns Her Corpse. / Photo: Panic In Abuja Today Over Suspected Bomb-laden Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.