Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,274 members, 7,826,060 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

New Teacher Shows Up Drunk & Pantsless Her First Day On The Job - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Teacher Shows Up Drunk & Pantsless Her First Day On The Job (578 Views)

Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) / If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Teacher Shows Up Drunk & Pantsless Her First Day On The Job by DickDastardly(m): 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
Well, this is one way to make a first impression. Oklahoma teacher Lorie Hill decided it would be a great idea to start her new job as a high school teacher by getting sloshed and dropping her drawers. Technically, it wasn’t the first day of school — students haven’t returned from summer break yet — but it was the first day back for teachers, so maybe that’s why Hill was playing a little fast and loose with the rules. Police were called when Hill was reluctant to leave the classroom after being discovered by other faculty members. Cops discovered a cup with vodka in it in her car and Hill admitted to throwing a few back that morning. No word on why Hill was pantsless, but it’s safe to say, parents at the school are not impressed by the new teacher’s performance thus far. “I don’t know, as an adult, I just don’t know how you can be a professional teacher and teaching young people, and then show up drunk,” Frank Sandiford, a parent of a Wagoner student, said. The school district remained mum on how Hill will be disciplined, but I’m guessing she won’t be teaching any lessons until she’s learned one herself.

Source: Me (Eye witness)...i was there live!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leave Jonathan Alone, Let Him Work Says Eedris Abdulkarim / Reporters Gain Access To ISIS Laptop Of Doom / Your Reaction If You Find This In Your ATM Withdrawal? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.