Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Rep Your School!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rep Your School!!! (1505 Views)

Nairaland 2015 UNI/POLY Census(rep Your School) / Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study / NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
I know there was a thread like this before the nairaland tsunami struck..However, for the sake of those of us that had our accounts affected by chaos/"NL bomb blast"+ new members, I have decided to open this. Just indicate the name of your institution; with the location, direction, slogan, motto etc etc... Mine coming up shortly$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ abeg make una no abuse anybody or any skul o,jst talk ur own and sit down jeje dey wait for ur skul mates....thanks.....
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
Now let me start... I rep the university of first choice, the nation's pride, in deed and in truth...UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, akoka, yaba, Lagos..... Oya my fellow akokaites/idi arabaites, where una dey??

Re: Rep Your School!!! by oluwadanie1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
I'll be back soon
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Dominiquez: .
I catch ya...seun,mynd44,obi,fynestboi..I don catch am o....I catch am yellow_handed...lol
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
oluwadanie1: I'll be back soon
all ds space-bookers sef...*speechless*
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
I rep.Keke Senior High School, Ifako Ijaiye Low cost housing Estate, Agege, Lagos. I also rep the prestigious Lagos State University College of Medicine, Ikeja.
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Mrval20(m): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Enugu State University of Science and Technology(ESUT), Enugu, Nigeria, West Africa, Planet Earth.
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
Sulemanmathew: I rep.Keke Senior High School, Ifako Ijaiye Low cost housing Estate, Agege, Lagos. I also rep the prestigious Lagos State University College of Medicine, Ikeja.
welcome on board bro
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Mrval20: Enugu State University of Science and Technology(ESUT), Enugu, Nigeria, West Africa, Planet Earth.
u no add universe...lol

1 Like

Re: Rep Your School!!! by Mzjhulz(f): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
University of Benin
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Mzjhulz: University of Benin
all dis uniben gals sha,dem too dey fyn..*intimidatn*
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Mrval20(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
tee4light: u no add universe...lol
Lol no need for that, my visitors can't possibly come from any other universe besides this ONE and only universe that exists
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Kendzyma(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
I rep Genius royal academy ,High class school of science,and obafemi awolowo university.
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
Kendzyma: I rep Genius royal academy ,High class school of science,and obafemi awolowo university.
ok sir..I learnt u r resumin afta osun election..house go don tire u o
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Not admitted yet(aspirant)-Enugu state university of science and technology(ESUT)! The only university of 'science and technology' in the south eastern part of nigeria and also the university that gave birth to Ebsu,Ansu e.t.c!
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Enugu state university of science and technology(ESUT)! The only university of 'science and technology' in the south eastern part of nigeria!
Really?
Re: Rep Your School!!! by inositol88(m): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
I rep UNIMAID, if u want to be made, come to UNIMAID, this is the only school dat you would receive the real B.sc ( bachelor of survival certificate) .
Great UNIMAID!!!!!!!
PROUDLY MAIDITE!!
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
I rep Sambisa Forest University of Science and Technology Chibok Campus Bornu. undecided
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
FrancisTony: I rep Sambisa Forest University of Science and Technology Chibok Campus Bornu. undecided

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Not admitted yet(aspirant)-Enugu state university of science and technology(ESUT)! The only university of 'science and technology' in the south eastern part of nigeria[ and also the university that gave birth to Ebsu,Ansu e.t.c!

shocked WTF! Dude you can lie o. What of Futo?

Gave birth to Ansu and Ebsu kor.

Ansu is in Anambra.
Ebsu is in Ebonyi. Smh undecided
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
FrancisTony: I rep Sambisa Forest University of Science and Technology Chibok Campus Bornu. undecided
clown!!! How is ur VC, Shekau?
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
Lizzy nursery and primary school lekki cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rep Your School!!! by inositol88(m): 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
are u deciple of BH? or u be one of de kinnapped gals? hope u no bring bomb here
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
FrancisTony:

Ansu is in Anambra.
mr.francistony FUTO:federal university of technology,owerri its not 'science and technology' got it? Ok.......just go to wikipedia and type in ESUT just read the history and you will see that esut gave birth to those schools!
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
tee4light: Really?
yep
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Mrval20(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
FrancisTony:

Ansu is in Anambra.

He knows what he's saying bro, ESUT is the mother of ANSU and EBSU. It is also the first state owned university in Nigeria.
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Mrval20:

He knows what he's saying bro, ESUT is the mother of ANSU and EBSU. It is also the first state owned university in Nigeria.
the guy dd his "home work" very well

1 Like

Re: Rep Your School!!! by oluwadanie1(m): 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
In chief Adelakun's voice, Did anybody notice how well spoken almeria was??
Ooh
Such a nice and young looking lady
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
oluwadanie1: In chief Adelakun's voice, Did anybody notice how well spoken almeria was??
Ooh
Such a nice and young looking lady
cheesy
Re: Rep Your School!!! by oluwadanie1(m): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: cheesy

Sorry to disturb you ma but which school do you attend??
Re: Rep Your School!!! by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 03, 2014
Ur head will just be bursting since 1951
Almeria: cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Scholarships For African Students To Study Abroad Offered Annually / How To Select A RESEARCHABLE PROJECT TOPIC For Bachelors & Masters Degreeproject / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.