Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study (16839 Views)

JAMB 2016/2017 Change Of Course Begins: Read This Before Changing Your Course / Does Undergraduate Course Of Study Really Matter? / How To Be The Best In Your Course Of Study In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by ekundayoalo(m): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
If you're still a student and proud, rep. your school here and the course you're studying but if you no longer a student(graduate) rep. your school and the course you studied. I'll start with mine :
EKSU - Industrial Psychology and Personnel Management
Let's get it started

1 Like

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Doclight(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
uniport

1 Like

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by ekundayoalo(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Doclight: uniport
good and your course of study?
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Doclight(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
ekundayoalo: good and your course of study?
confidential
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by ekundayoalo(m): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
Doclight: confidential
okay
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Eksu. Biology Edu.
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by ekundayoalo(m): 4:29am On Oct 04, 2014
OnyeEgo1: Eksu. Biology Edu.
Cool. Thesame school, it's nice seeing you here bro
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by KillerBeauty(f): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2014
University of Benin (UNIBEN)
Sociology and Anthropology

4 Likes

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2014
ekundayoalo:
Cool. Thesame school, it's nice seeing you here bro
same
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Sepp360(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
I rep UNN, Biochemistry.

There are only two universities in Nigeria,
1. University of Nigeria, and
2. Others..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by ekundayoalo(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sepp360:
I rep UNN, Biochemistry.

1. University of Nigeria, and
2. Others..... cheesy
Dream on bro
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Sepp360(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
ekundayoalo:
Dream on bro
what's the name of ur university?
Say it, and realise that you've been sleeping!
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by ekundayoalo(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
yvonnejoe:

There r gurls like dat, dos I agree wit u have a twisted idea of d word 'caring' buh lets also face it, dia r also gurls dat'l readily return dos GOOD DEEDS.
what I'm trying to say is, dating u girls doesn't make your parents responsibilities to be ours. If I'm buying things for you, I'm just doing it because I love you not because it's my responsibility coz it's not. We both share dis love (guys and ladies) so, whatever is going on in the relationship, we should be responsible for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Sepp360(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
Lolz!... All i can do is laugh at your misinterpretations and misjudgements. You sound as if your're pained.

Anyways, i didnt boast about my school, niether did i call it the best university in Nigeria, (even though it's very feasible). I was only reppin my citadel.

And where did u get dat rubbish u posted here. Ranking UNN and A.B.U below covenant uni and FUT Mina is silly and unreasonable.

Better rep ur uni and shut ur mouth. We're all Nigerian students.
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by ekundayoalo(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
[quote author=Sepp360 post=26858701]Lolz!... All i can do is laugh at your misinterpretations and misjudgements. You sound as if your're pained.
Nope, I'm not, just wanna let you know

Anyways, i didnt boast about my school
Yes you are

And where did u get dat rubbish u posted here. Ranking UNN and A.B.U below covenant uni and FUT Mina is silly and unreasonable.
Your phone dey browse now
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by kelvz(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ambrose Alli uni.. . Mechanical engineering. . #peace

3 Likes

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Capableben(m): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
KillerBeauty:
University of Benin (UNIBEN)
Sociology and Anthropology
is ur school presently in session?
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Joy83(m): 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
Nigeria University- MSc Petroleum Geology

1 Like

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by KillerBeauty(f): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Capableben:

is ur school presently in session?

I graduated two years back

1 Like

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Capableben(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
KillerBeauty:

I graduated two years back
ow, congrats
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Excelboi(m): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
Bayero University, Kano
Common/Islamic Law

1 Like

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
Bayero University, Kano

MBBS

1 Like

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
Rivers state university of science and technology,I rep law smiley

2 Likes

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Mujinho4b(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
Udus!!! Usman Danfodio... Edu Bio.. Finals... undecided

1 Like

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sepp360:
I rep UNILORIN

1. University of Ilorin and
2. Others..... cheesy
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
ATBU Bauchi, Building Technology.
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by CokerAnne(f): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
Co-operative Economics & Management
Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan, Oyo State
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Mercykayy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
B

3 Likes

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by robinicule(m): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
kwasu, linguistics
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by jairusben(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
i rep ust...medical laboratory science
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Yinkatolu: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
Fadeyi Oloro unifasity, Ibadan. Tradotechnology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Trendytessy(f): 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
I rep Nnamdi Azikiwe University- Sociology & Anthropology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) / Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers / Sanusi To Emerge UNIBEN Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.