Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding (25270 Views)

Fabulous Guest At Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding / Wedding Post : Dr-sid And Simi-osomo / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by RisenSun(m): 5:45am On Aug 03, 2014
Abeg make una help me. Who is Toke Makinwa. As for the dress, the colour is good for her complexion. The design is a no-no.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by aieromon(m): 5:45am On Aug 03, 2014
@musiwa93

Have you retired from posting satellite images or are you an impostor? angry
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by CharlieMaria(m): 5:48am On Aug 03, 2014
Kalvan: Who cares?! She looks like a man.
I have said it severally here that[b] Nfcs Cares [/b]and you are still asking who cares. undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Elnino4ladies: 5:59am On Aug 03, 2014
Na everi occasion dis girl d go..??...nice outfit tho....

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by deflover(m): 6:40am On Aug 03, 2014
vicky85:
You know why it make front page? They lack knowledge of quality news. I have posted pictures from Dr Sid since last night, I guess Seun or his crew saw it but they didn't wished to put my post on the front page. Well, I have joined this site for over 15 years now and I thank Gd I have my blog, I will leave the Site soon and will not even think of coming here again, instead, I will have to inform peeps that, news from here are not genuine

ol girl u fine oh...are you married .......sweet lord
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 03, 2014
You know why it make front page? They lack knowledge of quality news. I have posted pictures from Dr Sid since last night, I guess Seun or his crew saw it but they didn't wished to put my post on the front page. Well, I have joined this site for over 15 years now and I thank Gd I have my blog, I will leave the Site soon and will not even think of coming here again, instead, I will have to inform peeps that, news from here are not genuine

shocked shocked you are really vexing o grin

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by okonja(m): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2014
Pls who's Toke?angry
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Korrection(m): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2014
i tire oh my brother....
uken73: What about her dressing?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 03, 2014
Must she attend all functions? undecided celebrity wannabe

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Misblah(f): 7:29am On Aug 03, 2014
Hypo dey white ooo grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by holyboss: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2014
who is she
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Sard(m): 8:01am On Aug 03, 2014
vicky85:
You can lie o! grin How can you join this site /forum over 15years when the site is not even up to 15 years! chai!! grin
@Op... This lady too like party, and when she did hers, it was relatively done silently (I heard). undecided Abolodefeloju!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by kullozone(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2014
aYAM that aYAM...
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by naturally: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2014
vicky85:

You spent 15years on a site and you said the news aren't genuine

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by tellwisdom: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2014
[size=19pt]EBOLA embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by zopaks: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2014
intersting
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Extom(m): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2014
ezanafe: nice dress plus beautifully face
You say wetin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Extom(m): 9:07am On Aug 03, 2014
vicky85:
Wetin you talk
So from September 30, 2006 to August 3rd 2014 is 15 years in your village shocked you must be from Mars.
You na LIEnus.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2014
lovelyronke20:
Am not really feeling the top part tho. What do you guys think?

http://www.temisblog.com/2014/08/toke-makinwas-red-outfit-to-dr-sid-and-simis-wedding.html
that's the part I am even feeling.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Sunshinelady(f): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2014
lovelyronke20:
Am not really feeling the top part tho. What do you guys think?

http://www.temisblog.com/2014/08/toke-makinwas-red-outfit-to-dr-sid-and-simis-wedding.html
. She looks beautiful, d gown is lovely, wish I culd get one like dat (a more decent version though), but she looks nice, let's admire fine things wen we see dem joor

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by kayalla(f): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2014
abeg who she be?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Hyzink(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2014
Wu gt blackberry charger? Ah won charg ma generator...
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by walearoy(m): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2014
undecidedWho's toke makinwa?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
cute top but d see-thru totally ruins it. unecessary for her 2 show her bra

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by lewis512(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
what the Bleep is she wearing that maes her to think she is a good woman in the society ......this lady is a sort of crap________[color=#006600][/color] undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by 1miccza: 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
davidgunther:

How about you save the energy of asking who she is and go on a search engine like google, bing, or yahoo to see who she is or better still ignore her since you claim to not know who she is. Smh lipsrsealed undecided

Bros abeg she dey share money?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Onyiido: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ladystewie: I was just wondering the same thing!!!
Me too
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
If my girlfriend wears this I won't have a problem and seems toke is a celeb she can pull it off!

She looks good abeg!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by lovelyronke20(f): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
Some of u guys just comment just for people to know that you can talk but anyways it's none of my business

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by lovelyronke20(f): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
Sunshinelady: . She looks beautiful, d gown is lovely, wish I culd get one like dat (a more decent version though), but she looks nice, let's admire fine things wen we see dem joor

Alright oo
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by lovelyronke20(f): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
blink182: that's the part I am even feeling.

Lol I don hear oo no vex

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Government Bans Bleaching Creams / Miss China Is Miss World 2012 / Grace Jones : Fashion Icon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.