Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding (25316 Views)

Fabulous Guest At Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding / Wedding Post : Dr-sid And Simi-osomo / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by fucklikant101(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
LBlessing: The blouse looks nice, wish she had worn something else other than the bra. I'm not sure about the skirt but she sure looks nice in red.
I like your fvck face, I would like to drop my hot Akamu in your bootylicious butthole and watch it drip
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by lovelyronke20(f): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Extom:
Wetin you talk
So from September 30, 2006 to August 3rd 2014 is 15 years in your village shocked you must be from Mars.
You na LIEnus.

She was really upset that's why lol
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by dsmooth1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
wen evry dey cover body wit nylon or bedsheet abt,, coz of ebola na hin yello pawpaw wan dey waka naked,,abi dem tell am sey ebola abi tobola no dey catch yello pawpaw

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Philipsdael(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
Pipsland78: Who is she pls?
please, dont stress urself asking to know this inconsequencial bbbbbitch. She is a fooooolish presenter in one mumu radio station.... I wonder how the hell this shhhhit enters front page. She is someone u don't even need to take note of..... Seriously, some moderators need an almighty e-slap.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by MisterLongman(m): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
vicky85:
You know why it make front page? They lack knowledge of quality news. I have posted pictures from Dr Sid since last night, I guess Seun or his crew saw it but they didn't wished to put my post on the front page. Well, I have joined this site for over 15 years now and I thank Gd I have my blog, I will leave the Site soon and will not even think of coming here again, instead, I will have to inform peeps that, news from here are not genuine
September 30 2006 - August 3rd 2014 = over 15 years...... Nairaland is not even up to fifteen years.....

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by lovelyronke20(f): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Philipsdael: please, dont stress urself asking to know this inconsequencial bbbbbitch. She is a fooooolish presenter in one mumu radio station.... I wonder how the hell this shhhhit enters front page. She is someone u don't even need to take note of..... Seriously, some moderators need an almighty e-slap.

No matter what you are not suppose to call her a bitch. She is a presenter and a celebrity now so get use to her

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by whitecat007: 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Worst girls like Tonto and Genevieve make front page, so why not her?
deflover: and this made front page.....some mods needs to be slapped out of sleep walking angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by whitecat007: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
You don't know your name, so you can't know her.
Pipsland78: Who is she pls?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by whitecat007: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
We know that came from a place of jealously.
mezebel: I hate her outfit,looks like a fulani female tax collector in alaba!!! MtweEe
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by whitecat007: 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
I will only take you jealous critics serious if you can post a picture of a better dressed lady in Nigeria, this is a challenge to you ugly duckly who despise petty girls.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Philipsdael(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
lovelyronke20:

No matter what you are not suppose to call her a bitch. She is a presenter and a celebrity now so get use to her
in your freaky world not mine.
Hot-piss and spit on the thread then galantly walk out.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by glosali(f): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ladies can sha want to copy dem american celebs without checkn out for details.. she wantd copying kim k..one tin she shuld hv known is if u wanted yo expose your bra in such lacy blouse make sure your boobs are big enuf to push out yhe beauty of the top..by d way wrong choice of skirt www.glowysofiscated..com her shoe is beautiful
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by lovelyronke20(f): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
Philipsdael: in your freaky world not mine.
Hot-piss and spit on the thread then galantly walk out.

U will be alright but whether you hate her or not she is making her money and she is famous
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Philipsdael(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
lovelyronke20:

U will be alright but whether you hate her or not she is making her money and she is famous
Helloooo---- FYI am also making my money silently and if she is the epitome of famousity, please i don't want to be famous. bbbbbitch is iritatinly disgusting. Please stop quoting and dragging me back to this place that i've released hot-piss and spitted on. Thread stinks like Makinwa's pussycatty.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Chanchit: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
I like Toke naturally, most people do not even want to see what she's putting before typing "NO" but if you listen to her on radio like I do, you would also love her. I like the outfit, jst dnt like colour red...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by lovelyronke20(f): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Philipsdael:
Helloooo---- FYI am also making my money silently and if she is the epitome of famousity, please i don't want to be famous. bbbbbitch is iritatinly disgusting. Please stop quoting and dragging me back to this place that i've released hot-piss and spitted on. Thread stinks like Makinwa's pussycatty.

U will be alright. Na jealousy dey worry u
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by vm26: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
cant see the dress coz of the bleaching.sorry bleaching puts me off completely i fail to apreciate anything else.who knows mayb the colour red there is actually brown that she bleached as well if she cn fake a complexion what more a peace of cloth hahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by vicky85(f): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
MisterLongman: September 30 2006 - August 3rd 2014 = over 15 years...... Nairaland is not even up to fifteen years.....
I didn't calculate it very well cos I was angry. It's been long.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dark Skin Girls With Colored Weave Is A No No! / Lagos TAILOR Freedom List / Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.