Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound (1988 Views)

See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos / Re:Remedy,Cause & Cost Of Nonreading 05 Toyota Tacoma Auto Speedometer/odometer / Honda Pilot 2011 Navigation Screen Just Gone Blank..cause And Remedy Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by loptos(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
Guru in Nairaland, my toyota tacoma 2005 2WD make noise gararara in the front axle and propeller when ever i decelerate or slow down but stop when i accelerate.please help me out
Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by DECOtech(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2014
loptos: Guru in Nairaland, my toyota tacoma 2005 2WD make noise in the front axle and propeller when ever i decelerate or slow down. please help me out
Well, I don't know the kind of noise you are hearing. Go to ur regular workshop, ask the mechanic to check for a faulty swivel joint on both ends of your propela shaft. Secondly, ask them to check for the level of transmission oil in your axles. God bless you.
Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2014
loptos: Guru in Nairaland, my toyota tacoma 2005 2WD make noise in the front axle and propeller when ever i decelerate or slow down.please help me out

Sigh. How can anyone know what sort of noise you're referring to? Your symptom is pretty generic.

I would suggest you make a short sound clip of the noise, and upload it here. Assuming it's not too much trouble for you, of course.
Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by loptos(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thanks DECOtech and Siena for the contributions,it sound wororo and garara and stop sometimes after making the sound but vibrate the steering when making the sound now
Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by DECOtech(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
loptos: it sound wororo and garara
Honestly, you just cracked me up real hard ...please forgive me. Siena's idea is better.

1 Like

Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
loptos: it sound wororo and garara.

I have no idea what "wororo" and "garara" mean. A sound clip will give an idea what's wrong with your car.
Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by Eyop: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
Siena:

I have no idea what "wororo" and "garara" mean. A sound clip will give an idea what's wrong with your car.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by Eyop: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
loptos: Thanks DECOtech and Siena for the contributions,it sound wororo and garara and stop sometimes after making the sound but vibrate the steering when making the sound now

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by skyfall: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
loptos: Thanks DECOtech and Siena for the contributions,it sound wororo and garara and stop sometimes after making the sound but vibrate the steering when making the sound now

I almost died of laughter reading this. What the heck!
Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by poby(m): 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
[quote author=loptos]Thanks DECOtech and Siena for the contributions,it sound wororo and garara and stop sometimes after making the sound but vibrate the steering when making the sound now[

Laughed for 15 minutes after reading you post. Maybe some gurus in the house can help out with 'wororo and garara' sound
Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by mayor2013: 7:21am On Aug 05, 2014
grin, this got my ribs cracking up, best thing for you is to mimic the sound by recording
Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by loptos(m): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2014
Thanks for the contributions and laughters.I will try to upload the sound when someone else is driving the truck and i sit as passenger. Thanks alot
Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by loptos(m): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Thanks Nairalanders for your comments on the sound wororo, garara of my 2005 Toyota Tacoma 2WD. The cause was the broken universal joint kit and drive shaft carrier bearing / centre support bearing which are all components on the drive shaft which needs replacement which i have done.

Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by loptos(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
The first picture is the drive shaft carrier bearing/centre support bearing while the second is universal joint kit all are drive shaft component,
Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by DECOtech(m): 12:37am On Oct 08, 2014
loptos:
The first picture is the drive shaft carrier bearing/centre support bearing while the second is universal joint kit all are drive shaft component,
Yeah, I told you to ask ur mechs to check ur prop swivel then. if it was done early enough, the shaft hanger would not have been affected. I'm glad ur rig is fixed now, enjoy.
Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by loptos(m): 11:11am On Oct 09, 2014
Thanks Decotech and others
Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by egbewolemsn: 12:09am On Oct 11, 2014
Pls I hear sounds like ko ko ko on my honda accord 2001 esp on rough roads. The shocks still absorbs well. No sound on turnings. Mechanics made visual assessment and said the arm, ball joints etc are firm and strong. What could be wrong. Don't want them loosening out the vehicle arms for the fun. Pls any idea?
Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by pragmatistm(m): 2:16am On Oct 11, 2014
egbewolemsn:
Pls I hear sounds like ko ko ko on my honda accord 2001 esp on rough roads. The shocks still absorbs well. No sound on turnings. Mechanics made visual assessment and said the arm, ball joints etc are firm and strong. What could be wrong. Don't want them loosening out the vehicle arms for the fun. Pls any idea?
I guess you should create a thread for that issue of your car. By that many gurus will be able to see it and respond. In fact the title of your thread should reflect the car type and the issues involved.
Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by oweniwe(m): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2014
abegii......

What is the cause of this kpotolororo- kpoto-kpoto-sworo-kpoto kinda sound coming from the back of 02 sienna when driving at moderate speed? undecided
Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by DECOtech(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by loptos(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
@Oweniwe Take it to the mechanic,I hope it is the ball bearing or the arm of your sienna that is making the sound
Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by nurey(m): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2014
I think this thread should be renamed as funny sounds made by cars.

The wororo and garara made my day by putting smiles on my face and keeping the doctor away.
Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by cellors: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
very funny!
different funny sound of naija cars grin
Re: Re:The Cause And Remedy To The Sound by loptos(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
Results of Naija road on vehicles

(1) (Reply)

Cars Below 1 Million? / Please Help Problem With My Benz C 200 2008model / Honda Accord Tire Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.