Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,937 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Honda Accord Tire Size - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord Tire Size (2068 Views)

What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) / 5 Steps To Handle A Tire Burst While Driving / What's The Cause Of This Tire Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord Tire Size by hugoboss70(m): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
I own a 2003 EOD. I regularly change my 16rim tires once in 2yrs, however the new double king tirrs i bought less than 6months ago have all gone bad. My tire dealer is tring to convince me to go with tires marked C which stands for cargo rather than the P for passenger which am used to. He says cos of the bad state of mile2 badagry road it would serve me better. The C tires are twice d price of d P tires but i dont mind d cost. I just want good strong tires that would last. What do i do?
Re: Honda Accord Tire Size by emy77: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
You will suddenly notice very bad fuel economy. Please stick to the P tyres.
Just buy a better brand and they will last you 4years, give or take.

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord Tire Size by hugoboss70(m): 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
emy77:
You will suddenly notice very bad fuel economy. Please stick to the P tyres.

Just buy a better brand and they will last you 4years, give or take.
Thanks for repling. Pls can u explain further how the tires affect fuel consumption?

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord Tire Size by nakoks(m): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
hugoboss70:
I own a 2003 EOD. I regularly change my 16rim tires once in 2yrs, however the new double king tirrs i bought less than 6months ago have all gone bad. My tire dealer is tring to convince me to go with tires marked C which stands for cargo rather than the P for passenger which am used to. He says cos of the bad state of mile2 badagry road it would serve me better. The C tires are twice d price of d P tires but i dont mind d cost. I just want good strong tires that would last. What do i do?
When you buy double king what do u expect?I cant put that tire on my enemies car.
Re: Honda Accord Tire Size by hugoboss70(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
nakoks:

When you buy double king what do u expect?I cant put that tire on my enemies car.
�� i now know bettrr. But what i need now is a difference btw C and P grading on tires
Re: Honda Accord Tire Size by hugoboss70(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2017
I still dey dey find help ooooo
Re: Honda Accord Tire Size by nurey(m): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
hugoboss70:

The first set of double king tires were good, but quality has been compromised now.

Like someone said, the P is for passenger while the C is for commercial but you can use the C for your car, nothing do you, if. It won't affect the side wall of your car, also you may have Psi issues because of the weight of your car as recommended pressure for your car may feel like over inflation in the tire.
Re: Honda Accord Tire Size by boldx(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
These set of double king tyres are very useless.
Re: Honda Accord Tire Size by hugoboss70(m): 7:44am On Dec 11, 2017
nurey:

The first set of double king tires were good, but quality has been compromised now.

Like someone said, the P is for passenger while the C is for commercial but you can use the C for your car, nothing do you, if. It won't affect the side wall of your car, also you may have Psi issues because of the weight of your car as recommended pressure for your car may feel like over inflation in the tire.
Thanks bro maybe i should just stick wit d regular P-metric
Re: Honda Accord Tire Size by lilkech(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
nakoks:

I use double king. I’ve been using it for 3 years and a few months now and I still feel comfortable traveling with it.

I bought a set of 4 tyres at N11k per tyre back then.

Nowadays the double king tyres in the market have reduced quality hence some degrading faster than others.

Re: Honda Accord Tire Size by thegame(m): 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
lilkech:

I use double king. I’ve been using it for 3 years and a few months now and I still feel comfortable traveling with it.

I bought a set of 4 tyres at N11k per tyre back then.

Nowadays the double king tyres in the market have reduced quality hence some degrading faster than others.

I feel the same way too o. Why are people complaining about double king? I have been using it and changing my tyres every 2 years or so and no issues whatsoever. What’s the problem with DK people? Are you sure people are not buying fake?
Re: Honda Accord Tire Size by lilkech(m): 12:18am On Dec 14, 2017
thegame:

I feel the same way too o. Why are people complaining about double king? I have been using it and changing my tyres every 2 years or so and no issues whatsoever. What’s the problem with DK people? Are you sure people are not buying fake?

There’s definitely been an influx of fake and substandard tyres of that particular brand in the market, but that doesn’t mean the original ones are no longer available

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Your Headlight Is Dim / Neatly Used Audi A4 Car Up For Sale First Body At Good Price In Lagos / This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.