Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja (2984 Views)

River State Investigating A Possible First Ebola Case in Port Harcourt / FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos / Liberian Man With First Ebola Case In Nigeria Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 03, 2014
An Ebola case is currently reported at LASUTH, Ikeja today...the hospital management is working hard to prevent its outbreak to the surrounding environs......
Re: ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by airclipse(m): 12:13am On Aug 03, 2014
Ebola this Ebola that..... Ahn ahn what happin Btw....whr's ur source or is it just hearsay
Re: ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by cirmuell(m): 12:14am On Aug 03, 2014
Are you for real? undecided
Re: ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by saheedbadmus(m): 12:23am On Aug 03, 2014
God Almighty av mercy on us in this country o..chai this ebola of a thing is getting out of hands o shocked..Abeg what of the bitter kola of a thing..is prof Iwu right abt this or na just another rubbish talk...

1 Like

Re: ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:23am On Aug 03, 2014
Source or Adonbilifit
Re: ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 03, 2014
Lolaabokoku: Source or Adonbilifit
Source:A medical student(in clinical class) from the Lagos State University College of Medicine, Ikeja.
Re: ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by iceberylin(m): 12:57am On Aug 03, 2014
EBOLA wahala.
Girls no longer hug their guys,
the highest they
give nowadays is 45` instead
of the normal 360`.
* Guys are now afraid to shake
their fellow guys
instead they throw way
salutes like soldiers.(Na
their fault?)
* People now wear long sleave
sweaters,
headcovers, and trousers
while entering buses
and taxi no matter how hot
the weather is.. (See
as Naija take turn Europe o)..
* Neighbours, even family
members become
suspects at the slightest sign
of illness..(the one wey nearly
make my neighbour go call
health
officers for me because say I
sneeze 2 times
today).
* You take a girl out for dinner,
drive her back to
her house, walk her to the
door-step, she leaves
you,walks to her door, open it,
waves at you and throw a
goodnight kiss at you (if you
like catch
am).
* The aboki that sells suya
beside our house dey
chop Him suya himself these
days because even
the suya is a suspect (Who
wan die?)
* Nigeria Police don't arrest
People by Themselves
anymore, if You commit any
Crime just do the
arresting by Yourself.(Just
Handcuff yourself
come station, use ur hand by
self enter Cell)
* My friend is no longer dating
our Neighbor's
Daughter called BOLA
* YORUBA People in My Area
now greet EKU EBOLA O.(I dey
answer them EKU BACK TO
SENDER).=))

3 Likes

Re: ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 03, 2014
Sulemanmathew: An Ebola case is currently reported at LASUTH, Ikeja today...the hospital management is working hard to prevent its outbreak to the surrounding environs......
. Do U know this ur erratic ttitude could cause social pandemonium, n lead to public chaos 4 wat isn't; u could already see the reactions of gullible Nigerians, dat commented b4 me; issues like dis are not things u come to ppost on public fora n stir up social anarchy dat is veery much uncalled for...
Pls we should all eschew some degree of responsiblity wen we come to public grounds;
Urr news U re here heralding has not been reported on any credible edia outlet; they re various protocols 4 reporting diseases;
Assuming but not conceding to ur claim; a person "suspected" is 1st quarantied n relevant investigations requested. (Of which I know, @ present very few facilities, could test it, moreso, it teks a while 4 d results 2b handy) , if it happens to be +ve; b4 u declare an Ebola case!!!! (As even common malaria could present same way)

Pppls ; I'll beg U all(4 d sake of public safety n calm) to discountenenc Dis report; as both d reporter n d said source lacks any sense of credibility; n are far of 4rm any knowledge of disease control/ survellance!!! Tnk u

2 Likes

Re: ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2014
Raymondenyi: . Do U know this ur erratic ttitude could cause social pandemonium, n lead to public chaos 4 wat isn't; u could already see the reactions of gullible Nigerians, dat commented b4 me; issues like dis are not things u come to ppost on public fora n stir up social anarchy dat is veery much uncalled for...
Pls we should all eschew some degree of responsiblity wen we come to public grounds;
Urr news U re here heralding has not been reported on any credible edia outlet; they re various protocols 4 reporting diseases;
Assuming but not conceding to ur claim; a person "suspected" is 1st quarantied n relevant investigations requested. (Of which I know, @ present very few facilities, could test it, moreso, it teks a while 4 d results 2b handy) , if it happens to be +ve; b4 u declare an Ebola case!!!! (As even common malaria could present same way)

Pppls ; I'll beg U all(4 d sake of public safety n calm) to u discountenenc Dis report; as both d reporter n d said source lacks any sense of credibility; n are far of 4rm any knowledge of disease control/ survellance!!! Tnk u
this is my 4th year in d medical schl, u r nt in d best position to teach me d aetiology, pathogenesis and clinical maifestion of EVD. dis a social forum anyway, if u r not happy, pocket ur -ve comments. I am sure of my info.Doctors frown at guess work!
Re: ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by armadeo(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2014
Sulemanmathew: this is my 4th year in d medical schl, u r nt in d best position to teach me d aetiology, pathogenesis and clinical maifestion of EVD. dis a social forum anyway, if u r not happy, pocket ur -ve comments. I am sure of my info.Doctors frown at guess work!

Are you the medical student. There still is no source on this issue just hearsay. You can also say there's an alligator in the compound.

Provide details when was the patient admitted from where current clinical status, management protocols ( quarantine) etc

2 Likes

Re: ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
I think say lasuth docs dey on strike na, abi dem don resume?
Re: ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by purine: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
It is very true, the ebola patient is in LASUTH
Re: ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by purine: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
megaf1: I think say lasuth docs dey on strike na, abi dem don resume?
Doctors r on strike, but this case is different so they called some of them to handle the issue
Re: ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by purine: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
armadeo:

Are you the medical student. There still is no source on this
issue just hearsay. You can also say there's an alligator in the compound.

Provide details when was the patient admitted from where current clinical status, management protocols ( quarantine) etc
No need for details, just come to lasuth n ask around, they will direct you
Re: ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by armadeo(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
purine:

Really?
Re: ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by luxury0701(f): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
purine:

Guess you are right after all. Judging with the fact that your nairaland account was registered today. Some pple sef! Bad news inspires them.

1 Like

Re: ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by purine: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
luxury0701:

Guess you are right after all. Judging with the fact that your nairaland account was registered today. Some pple sef! Bad news inspires them.
So?
I also work at lasuth, saw this post, I just had to comment
What am surprised about is how much it is covered.
I was hoping by now the WHO would have been alerted n they would do their tin
Now everyone who knows about it is so scared that I doubt anyone would go there
I know the room the person is being kept, n I wouldn't go there for anything in this life. Am not going to put the name of the room cos if u don't believe this news is real, I doubt u will believe anything else I say
Re: ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by armadeo(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
purine:
So?
I also work at lasuth, saw this post, I just had to comment
What am surprised about is how much it is covered.
I was hoping by now the WHO would have been alerted n they would do their tin
Now everyone who knows about it is so scared that I doubt anyone would go there
I know the room the person is being kept, n I wouldn't go there for anything in this life. Am not going to put the name of the room cos if u don't believe this news is real, I doubt u will believe anything else I say

Its one of two things either its true and its been kept hush hush or its a lie. PS how come you just registered to spread this news.

Doubt on my mind.
Re: ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by Affable0709(m): 1:08am On Aug 04, 2014
fear! fear!! fear!!! why are they making things scaring?
Re: ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by nairafrnd: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sulemanmathew: An Ebola case is currently reported at LASUTH, Ikeja today...the hospital management is working hard to prevent its outbreak to the surrounding environs......

my friend u dont know still where is lasuth and where is luth tongue
Re: ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by mindurbiznes: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
shocked
Re: ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
nairafrnd:

my friend u dont know still where is lasuth and where is luth tongue
I av bn 2 both hospitals...it is u DAT is ignorant of d difference BTW LASUTH, Ikeja and LUTH@Idiaraba.

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Double Power / Surgical/operating Equipments At A Very Good Price For Sell. / IUI And Surrogacy Treatment At IVF Centre Provides A Solution For Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.