Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria (25850 Views)

Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital / I Prefer To Live My Life In Prison –murder Suspect (Photo) / Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by Omexonomy: 6:27am On Aug 03, 2014
SirShymex:

Don't turn it into a tribal thing. The guy that was killed was Igbo, and the killer is Igbo. However, some of those involved in the killing are Yoruba. The roads don't do tribe. So stop it! undecided
first time u make sense

2 Likes

Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by Seunn11: 6:30am On Aug 03, 2014
In naija, it is very easy to get international passports with different names and biodata. The guy could have fled to even US by now.

Let the UK police tell us everything they know about the guy's family here.
DNA testing of criminals arrested in Nigeria can help. Especially kidnappers.
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 03, 2014
Wonder why it took so long for the uk security system to announce that they're looking for him undecided
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by kobonaire(m): 6:46am On Aug 03, 2014
SirShymex: Don't turn it into a tribal thing. The guy that was killed was Igbo, and the killer is Igbo. However, some of those involved in the killing are Yoruba. The roads don't do tribe. So stop it! undecided
Omexonomy: first time u make sense
i have to agree with you ... perhaps Sir Shyster wuz not intoxicated when posting tongue

1 Like

Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 03, 2014
___
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 03, 2014
emmabest2000: are u the dude Just asking ... lipsrsealed

No sir, but right now am in the middle of a research. Please excuse me
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 7:00am On Aug 03, 2014
<b>iwakolewa</b>:
Wonder why it took so long for the uk security system to announce that they're looking for him undecided
Nice moniker,compared to having the ones you'd up look at and say "is this person sane?" wink
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by saymax(f): 7:00am On Aug 03, 2014
Let me catch dis murder suspect, im own don done n me i don hammer!! Dis kind hard time!
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by sugaarbear(m): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2014
crrryfish: chai!!! nna 2.7 no b beans, alredy lookin 4 d op
na okafor dem say make you look for oo, no be ops

2 Likes

Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by Nihilist: 7:02am On Aug 03, 2014
Black on Black violence is a terrible thing...

Everybody involved in this murder was African...Perp, Victim, Accomplice

Why is the black man his own greatest enemy?
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by onatisi(m): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2014
aflyingbird: how will dey find him in an overpopulated country like 9ja? u need 2 work 2gether with a good police force 2 find a killer but naija police, ahem *cough, cough*, drinks water undecided undecided undecided. poor family, dey need justice for their child
don't doubt nigeria police ,if they want to do something they will do it. If naija security forces want to fish this guy out believe me it wontt take them more than 2 weeks .
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by AFOHYBEE(m): 7:25am On Aug 03, 2014
aceman:

Are you the guy or his friend? That's the only way your post makes sense. Protecting a killer just to spite others is very wrong and foolish because you may be the next direct or indirect victim.
Hw many nigerians have been killed in UK,and the perpetrator are being sentenced.
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by Omexonomy: 7:30am On Aug 03, 2014
kobonaire: i have to agree with you ... perhaps Sir Shyster wuz not intoxicated when posting tongue
i have always been suspecting sirshymex is always a drunk and a sober person.

1 Like

Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 03, 2014
10k? I will rather stick to finding jihad boy shekau

Noe that's 6mill
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by poiZon: 8:07am On Aug 03, 2014
when gowon masterminded the coup that killed murtala mohammed on feb 13 1976, from london. every evidence pointed to him but the british refused to repatraite him to naija by request from the fed military council of gen obasanjo. abeg make them find their suspect by themselves, useless colonialist.

1 Like

Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by Footlocker(m): 8:08am On Aug 03, 2014
SirShymex:

Nothing g.

Thought you're an OG from the bits. I do meet a few naij uncles from around the way sometimes, who used to run around with those knuckleheads back in the day in the endz. grin R.I.P Tipsy and Big Lee. Old skool peckham!
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by Footlocker(m): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2014
iwakolewa: Wonder why it took so long for the uk security system to announce that they're looking for him undecided
Cause they've got minimal or no evidence! Innocent till proven guilty I believes the phrase!
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by Gboliwe: 8:19am On Aug 03, 2014
I have to save the picture and email address. A thousand pounds isn't easy to come by.
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by huptin(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2014
Biko. That money too small, make am ten million.
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2014
lived in that endz time ago,went kingsdale...u lot?
Footlocker: Haha! Real g! Am from the giggs ,spend! Generation! Ravers doing a mad bird right now! Knuckles he's still the man!

lived in that endz time ago,went kingsdale...u lot?
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by sensaraj(f): 9:11am On Aug 03, 2014
grin grin cheesy cheesy
sugaarbear: na okafor dem say make you look for oo, no be ops
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 03, 2014
MztrChukwu: Already on the man-hunt *grabs torch and cutlass* N2.7 million naira no go pass me by like dt! If na inside rat hole u enter, I go smoke u out. Who's with me?!
abeg wait make i wear my palm slippers
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by octus2008(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2014
i bet ppl will go facebook searching for jeffrey okafor
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by Chartey(m): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2014
Omexonomy: first time u make sense
He didn't make sense. The victim wasn't Igbo.
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by angela98(f): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2014
We shall do all we can to help with the tracking down of this suspected murderer. We Nigeria citizens condemned his action and we shall do everything within our power to help bring this suspected murderer Mr okafor to justice.. angry
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by Rexnegro(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2014
Must it be a nigerian ? Na All this kind tin dey make other countries dey deny us visa ehn...if u check now that guy fit be from anambra ...loool
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by odufanabasa(f): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2014
logica: Really?
yes... if d crime was committed in America... the 2 countries no dey agree
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by logica(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2014
odufanabasa: yes... if d crime was committed in America... the 2 countries no dey agree
Not true. US and Mexico have an extradition treaty.

This one was just 2 days ago:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2014/08/01/second-brian-terry-murder-suspect-extradited-us/13448915/
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by logica(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2014
poiZon: when gowon masterminded the coup that killed murtala mohammed on feb 13 1976, from london. every evidence pointed to him.
Really?
Re: British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria by lorRhyMeZ: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2014
What guts me d most about this british or english judicial system is how people wud commit murder n they get sentenced to 5 or 8 or 10 yrs maximum in jail..like WTF!!!

In my opinion,it will only encourage criminals to commit more crime becos their judicial system sucks! Convicted murderers shud get d death sentence...period!

Also for those maggots who wud always take a swipe at d north,about how life is worthless in d north...england is ur case study!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Called Two LASPOTECH Students “Prostitutes" And Slapped Them, Slammed / Enugu Police Arrest Suspect From Zamfara Over Attakwu Community Attack / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In South Africa After Going Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.