Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job (18329 Views)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / Wife Asks Our Son To Beat Me Up Anytime We Quarrel —pastor Tells Court / Chinese Couple Take Their Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Sijo01(f): 5:45am On Aug 04, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
quite funny I tell you. Maybe the lazy bottom is waiting for inheritance.
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by englishmart(m): 6:03am On Aug 04, 2014
Poverty is worse than EBOLA cheesy
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Sacramento4real(m): 6:41am On Aug 04, 2014
Funny... But on a serious note in Nigeria ya parent don't have to do sheet. Na only you go waka go and find the Job when dem hands off for ya matter

Nor be person go tell am.He go get sense. grin
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Sacramento4real(m): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2014
Poverty is worse than EBOLA cheesy

U wan choose between both?
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 04, 2014
Immediately I saw the thread I knew it can never be Nigeria. In Nigeria, parents demands force children to get a job.

1 Like

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Pool4us(m): 6:58am On Aug 04, 2014
Lol. E necessary. Make he sitdown dey look
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Airforce1(m): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2014
His likes plenty for Lagos

Especially those south west guys wey dem papa be landlord
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by portix: 7:31am On Aug 04, 2014

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Uchwilliam(m): 7:32am On Aug 04, 2014
The case is different in naija.here graduates are ready to work but no work.
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by akpanikpe(m): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2014
DaVinChiSam: Funny... But on a serious note in Nigeria ya parent don't have to do sheet. Na only you go waka go and find the Job when dem hands off for ya matter
I dey tell you.
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by tuoyoojo(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2014
This one be like home trouble o. Devil dey use d guy picture dey fan himself for hell fire!

1 Like

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by akpanikpe(m): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2014
How I wish this guy can swap nationality with a Nigerian guy, make him come ride okada, do conductor, sleep under bridge, nobody go tell am to find work.
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by SENESCO(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2014
Dis can neva happen in Nigeria wia some parents r fastin n prayin dat God shud provide job 4 dia children, some of whom av graduated since last 7yrs.
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by JEITO: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2014
This is the disadvantage of the 'only one child' law in china. The child go dey feel on top of the world as na only him one dey.

Jackie Chan had to tell his son that he shouldn't expect anything from him when he dies cos he is willing all he has to orphanages.

Dem no tell the bobo b4 him go start dey hustle. angry

2 Likes

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by mromokaro90: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2014
Register as a distributor and buy dangote cement at #1200 per bag or dangote rice at 6000 per bag. call sales manager RS Scheme 07069037705
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by ceo003: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2014
THE PARENTS ARE MAD THE YOUNG MAN SHOULD JUST LEAVE THEM AND NOT LOOK BACK
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by danie89: 8:54am On Aug 04, 2014
nt a force to gv job to som1....He might b an enterrpreneur of hisd own.
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by seagullbabz(m): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2014
Orisirisi....i trust naija parents, na hunger go pursue am comot..
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Reference(m): 9:29am On Aug 04, 2014
Uchwilliam: The case is different in naija.here graduates are ready to work but no work.

Hmm. What a fallacy. But why do I see jobs everywhere with no takers.
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2014
Airforce1: His likes plenty for Lagos

Especially those south west guys wey dem papa be landlord
Very true bro, my brothers lanlord son is a graduate but every time the guy is in his room making no effort to look for job. em papa house the deceive am. As for the chinese guy, maybe the guy don bet him parents say him no fit de useful for him life.
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by jennylove7575(f): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2014
Na wah for this report o.. There are so many unemployed young men in naija..parents should
Start taking their unemployed children to court so that the judge will force the organisation of their choice to employ them..nothing weh no fit happen for this complicated life we live in.
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by freezyprinzy(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2014
ok

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by illuminaty(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2014
chibuezecu: Please inform any graduate you know to go online and register with this http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=26610.
If successful, goverment will be paying them #50,000 monthly for 1yr.
Please don't neglect this. Help your friend, help our youths.
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria | One Star Ambassador
tan.org.ng

Bros,y is it asking me 5 + 5 n wen I answer 10,it tells me incorrect

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Jovie: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2014
Khalessi: Only in China.....If this happens in my house we go chop, wash the plates and spoon before you wake, no need to sue you sef... undecided

No tym!
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Melancholy(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2014
Some are even here on nairaland having been a graduate, they detest going from one interview to the other but await that uncertain dream white collar job limiting God's work over their lives instead to limit their own limits.
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2014
His parents should have sent him to China's walking School(http://www.odditycentral.com/news/chinas-walking-school-has-children-as-young-as-eight-marching-1000-km-across-the-country.html). Brats don't come back the same. that school changes lives grin
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2014
The guy still dey chop 'mama thank you' like Tunde Salam aka anago9010. grin
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
China operates a ONE CHILD policy by law and has done so for decades.I guess one of the consequences is a generation of spoilt brats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. / Is It Offensive To Refer To Someone As Fat In Nigeria? / He Sells His Wife's Chin-chin In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.