Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job (18325 Views)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / Wife Asks Our Son To Beat Me Up Anytime We Quarrel —pastor Tells Court / Chinese Couple Take Their Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by kheart(m): 5:05am On Aug 03, 2014
Despairing parents take son to COURT to force him to get a job.
MANY parents despair at the lethargy of their
offspring.
But one couple have gone to extreme lengths in a bid to force their adult son to get a job - they have taken him to court. Xu Qing, 29, has refused to work ever since leaving
university, claiming that employment is too boring. He has now moved his girlfriend into the home he shares with his parents and demanded he be fed and waited on hand and foot. Initially his mother Xu Hsing cooked and cleaned after her only child at their home in the Chinese capital Beijing. His father Ku arranged for him to have a job at a friend's company - but Qing quit after just three months saying it was too dull. He now spends his day sleeping and surfing the internet but managed to meet a girl online, who is also jobless. After just one month of dating, she has now moved in with the family - to the despair of Qing's parents. They laid down an ultimatum, saying he would have
to get a job or move out. But he refused and they said they had no choice other
than to take him to court. They did and were successful after the court ruled
that although Qing was their son, at the age of 29 they no longer had an obligation to support him and that as it was their house they could also him to move out. For 60 days there was stalemate as Qing and his girlfriend refused to budge.
Source: www.express.co.uk/news/weird/494533/Job-Court-Son-Parents-China-Judge-Xu-Qing-29-Year-Old
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 03, 2014
Funnyj. Buh commendable gesture exuded by d parents!

3 Likes

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by chibuezecu(m): 6:32am On Aug 03, 2014
Please inform any graduate you know to go online and register with this http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=26610.
If successful, goverment will be paying them #50,000 monthly for 1yr.
Please don't neglect this. Help your friend, help our youths.
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria | One Star Ambassador
tan.org.ng
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by nairamaverick(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2014
they don't need to force you in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by luvablesam(m): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2014
Some children Deserve to be morally spanked to get a job.what a shame.
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by SAMBARRY: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lol. Enilori onifila.e for try an here na.make I see who go send am.na hunger go kill am.shiioirrr

how I loathe lazy men

4 Likes

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
D cursor of permanent liability dey on top dat guy head.i no know why na for china all dis kind weird tins dey happen.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by akinlex(m): 3:11am On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by shadowwalker101: 3:12am On Aug 04, 2014
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Make d guy stay there
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Rapsainot(m): 3:13am On Aug 04, 2014
THAT BOY MUST BE A DADA

1 Like

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by jakiedudu(m): 3:14am On Aug 04, 2014
Intresting. Wished it happen in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Donwizy1(m): 3:24am On Aug 04, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by fingard02k(m): 3:27am On Aug 04, 2014
Mama thank you -40yrs old Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by DaVinChiSam(m): 3:30am On Aug 04, 2014
Funny... But on a serious note in Nigeria ya parent don't have to do sheet. Na only you go waka go and find the Job when dem hands off for ya matter

3 Likes

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by parrotibaba(m): 3:32am On Aug 04, 2014
space for sale sad
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Jerrick(m): 3:42am On Aug 04, 2014
Before opening this thread, I knew this never happened in Nigeria. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by seedord247(m): 3:42am On Aug 04, 2014
parrotibaba: space for sale sad

I think your folks need to your as$s to get a job. shocked
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 04, 2014
Only in China.....If this happens in my house we go chop, wash the plates and spoon before you wake, no need to sue you sef... undecided

7 Likes

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by dapyd1(m): 3:48am On Aug 04, 2014
What were they looking at when he was growing up. Didn't they see the signs that he was growing to be a lazy, lethargic and slothful guy. Overpampering because he is the only child.
I am not condoning the yeye guy, but if it is in naija, there is nothing to be proud of by the parents. E fowo bo oju yin? (Use your hands to cover your eyes)!

2 Likes

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Sunday17: 3:55am On Aug 04, 2014
If that guy is not properly monitored he's gonna start stealing coz he gat no passion for job.
Lazy dude!
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by datguru: 3:58am On Aug 04, 2014
Like seriously! undecided
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by tuffgongjo(m): 4:09am On Aug 04, 2014
chibuezecu: Please inform any graduate you know to go online and register with this http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=26610.
tan.org.ng

Scam

1 Like

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by tuffgongjo(m): 4:11am On Aug 04, 2014
Awon eleyi gidigan ooo.
Funny$crazy.
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by GboyegaD(m): 4:16am On Aug 04, 2014
Some parents have them even in Nigeria. I wish him well all the same.
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by yomi007k(m): 4:21am On Aug 04, 2014
Sunday17: If that guy is not properly monitored he's gonna start stealing coz he gat no passion for job.
Lazy dude!
If d guy steal for china, dem go surely catch am n he go go jail. Na jail him eye go clear. China na d last place to be lazy, no love 4 lazy peeps dere my broda.

1 Like

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by LMAyedun(m): 4:41am On Aug 04, 2014
Jerrick: Before opening this thread, I knew this never happened in Nigeria. cheesy
You don't need to be forced in Nigeria.. If you ever have to be forced, you urgently need deliverance.
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by pelvicky(m): 4:54am On Aug 04, 2014
That guy is rily crazy
parents had been labouring 4 you since childhood to where you are(graduate) and now 2 play ur return match u no wan gree

if na yoruba parents,,jst ready 4 early marin curse....ediot

1 Like

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by dridowu: 4:55am On Aug 04, 2014
lazy boy @ 29 , he can date a girl yet he does not want to work
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by klins4213(m): 5:02am On Aug 04, 2014
Fg dn chop belleful wen dem wan dey pay masses?Pls oga stop threading scam,we are nigerians,we don't have to scam each other,enough has been done already...

If u aren't d originator of is,pls b smart n knw a scam wen u c one...
chibuezecu: Please inform any graduate you know to go online and register with this http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=26610.
tan.org.ng

3 Likes

Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Project400: 5:12am On Aug 04, 2014
cheesy
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by Celepope: 5:25am On Aug 04, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan grin grin
Re: Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job by danielmichael(m): 5:40am On Aug 04, 2014
Ku yang,qui kpang,fi yung,si sung....very soon yu go hear ratatatat,matatata,susususu...all dis nonsense chinese names...olodo ni....dis thread is so hilarious..I ws also xpoecting 5mnths inprisonment ooo...haaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? / What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? / A Law Banning Poor Men From Polygamy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.