Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Why Do Some Men Abuse Women? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Men Abuse Women? (1563 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Some Childish Things Some Men Do / Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Some Men Abuse Women? by lirusehn(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
diz is bad sad
Re: Why Do Some Men Abuse Women? by EfemenaXY: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
underscrew: Today I saw a woman who had been beaten by her husband. Her face was swollen and she looked lonely nd dejected. I felt so sad.
So I thot to ask u guyz if you have ever known an abuser(personally), why do you think they beat their wives or gf?
p.s. I hope this thread is not interpreted as man-hating or man-bashing I just want to get some perspective bout the mind of men who beat their partners.

~ Because they were brought up in abusive homes where dad beating the living daylights out of mum everytime was the norm?

~ Because the women are brainwashed by society including their churches and crazed (and fellow wife-beating) pastors that series of prayers and dried fasts for 40 days will change the man?

~ Because the women fervently believe that there is pride in being a dead Mrs than bearing the shame of a divorced ex-mrs?

~ Because the men know no better? Have never been apprehended or held responsible for beating up their wives?

Need I continue?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Concerning Genotype Pls Read Before You Go In To That Relationship / How l Lost My 11 Weeks Pregnancy Through Missed Abortion. Igbo Models Blogger. / Touching Images Of A Bereaved Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.