Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex (12087 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Some Childish Things Some Men Do / How Long Is Too Long For An Inlaw To Stay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Woged2005(f): 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hello good people, and experienced medics in the house I have few quick questions:

1. What causes some men to stay too long during s*ex (sometime upto one hour or more) before ej*aculation?

2. What practical steps/therapy can you suggest to such a man to help him release without staying too long?

Most women out there are dying in silence as a result of this problem but don't know how to complain to avoid hurting the ego of the man. This causes discomfort for a woman as both partners sweat profusely, get tired, often gets tears and bruises thereby taking the fun away. This issue comes up frequently during girl-talks.

Thanks for all your useful input.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Truth24(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
We dey find better cure for premature ejaculat!on and u're here saying .........

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Woged2005(f): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Truth24: We dey find better cure for premature ejaculation and u're here saying .........

I know my brother, but more than one hour on top of a lady becomes punishment... remember it's flesh you are rubbing on plus both partners get too tired, sweating profusely to continue. Sometime they have to stop without the man releasing..

23 Likes

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by zeelo2014: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Don't be deceived, Slacked punany that has been stretched beyond its elastic limit is the cause. EOD

20 Likes

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by anselm791(m): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Most women out there are NOT dying in silence because of this problem, premature ejaculation on the other hand is, and the women are not keeping mum about that. Anyway lots of fore play usu takes care of staying too long.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by thorpido(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Psychological:Guys who grew up under strict religious background can have this issue.
The thought of sex as dirty also plays a role.There are guys who actually think of the vag.ina as dirty.
Fear of pregnancy can also cause delayed eja.culation.

Physiological:Chronic alcohol intake.Generally alcohol delays release.
Some drugs also have an effect in delaying release.
Chronic self-servicing can also cause this as most of these men release when they self-service but don't just do easily inside the Vj.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by coogar: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Woged2005:

I know my brother, but more than one hour on top of a lady becomes punishment... remember it's flesh you are rubbing on plus both partners get too tired, sweating profusely to continue. Sometime they have to stop without the man releasing..

you must have been sleeping with men who use alcohol shortly before sëx. tell them to stop taking all those bottled nonsense that are sold on the streets of lagos.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2014

GIF day. This gonna be good

3 Likes

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by SAMBARRY: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin cheesy grin grin grin@ comments grin
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
coogar:

you must have been sleeping with men who use alcohol shortly before sëx. tell them to stop taking all those bottled nonsense that are sold on the streets of lagos.

grin

8 Likes

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by coogar: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chillisauce:

grin

can royalroy ban chillisauce for a month? biko, just take her posting rights away before she drives me to insanity. grin

3 Likes

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Tallesty1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Woged2005:

This is punishment.

Exactly what happened to Moses.

He wandered in the bush.

Climbed mountains.

Fought wars.

Even saw the promised land but could not enter it............

Wickedness

13 Likes

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
coogar:

can royalroy ban chillisauce for a month? biko, just take her posting rights away before she drives me to insanity. grin
RR is very busy doing lipsrsealed grin

11 Likes

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chillisauce:

Chilli, explain this gif biko
my brain cannot comprehend grin

1 Like

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
alutacontinua:

It means busy talking grin
I hope im still on topic, no ban me o

1 Like

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by coogar: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chillisauce:

i have to leave this section for you. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by RoyalRoy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hehehehe.

I assume this is a one in a ten thousand cases. A woman complain of longer sex duration when the majority are complaining about the two minute men??.

Well I suggest the woman who is sleeping with a Trojan horse man can only avoid this by advicing the man-horse to take the solitary option of self-service after ALL HAS BEEN SUCKED AND DONE!!! grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chillisauce:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chillisauce:

I seeeeee grin
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by RoyalRoy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chillisauce:

alutacontinua:

All thread detailers shall be sentenced to 3 months of hard labour with the Trojan horse Man.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
RoyalRoy :

All thread detailers shall be sentenced to 3 months of hard labour with the Trojan horse Man.

I prefer a Trojan chic babe wink

1 Like

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by coogar: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
RoyalRoy:

chilli will like that. grin

1 Like

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Woged2005(f): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
anselm791: Most women out there are NOT dying in silence because of this problem, premature ejaculation on the other hand is, and the women are not keeping mum about that. Anyway lots of fore play usu takes care of staying too long.

Ok. Thanks for the suggestion in the bolded.
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
coogar:

i have to leave this section for you. cheesy

i thought this is an adult site.

Back to topic, RR no vex o.
tank
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by RoyalRoy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
coogar:

chilli will like that. grin

I bet she will.
Maybe she will be rebranded into an Unchilly-Pepper. tonguetongue
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by bigheart2013(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
I am so interested in this topic, but I don't know why. Why am I so interested in this topic when I have no such problems..
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by coogar: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chillisauce:
i thought this is an adult site.

Back to topic, RR no vex o.
tank

always remember some of us are still under 16.

RoyalRoy:
I bet she will.
Maybe she will be rebranded into an Unchilly-Sauce. tonguetongue

hehehehe....
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Woged2005: Hello good people, and experienced medics in the house I have few quick questions:

1. What causes some men to stay too long during s*ex (sometime upto one hour or more) before ej*aculation?

2. What practical steps/therapy can you suggest to such a man to help him release without staying too long?

Most women out there are dying in silence as a result of this problem but don't know how to complain to avoid hurting the ego of the man. This causes discomfort for a woman as both partners sweat profusely, get tired, often gets tears and bruises thereby taking the fun away. This issue comes up frequently during girl-talks.

Thanks for all your useful input.
I'm a case study for real ..... I search and search the internet but only cure for pre-mature ejaculation abound the internet with little article on PostMatured !

1. More of MIND issues ... Too much of discipline, Focus and sex-orientations can lead to this wierdness ...!!

I also read High pressured Masturbation could make the dic:k not to receive the same effect of pressure from the soft tissues of Vagin:a thus Ejaculation become difficult through the varjayjay !!

2. Mind control , freakness of the lady in bed and eating adequate proteinous food help ...... atleast , ejaculation will happen after 5minutes of instructing the brain to do so ( the lady won't know) !!

Lastly, there is no reason to hurt anybody , the only discomfort I found in a ''lady'' is just the dissappointment that you didn't ''cum'' for her ....... When she is tired/satisfied we stopped !!

It is a good quality many are craving to have depending on how you use it to your advantage !

7 Likes

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by crackhaus: 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Stop complaining.
If an hour is too much...stop him, put the damn d1ck in your mouth and work it.

If he still doesn't cu.m, you need to go learn how to give good head...assuming he's not on drugs grin

15 Likes

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Woged2005(f): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
donroxy: I'm a case study for real ..... I search and search the internet but only cure for pre-mature ejaculation abound the internet with little article on PostMatured !

1. More of MIND issues ... Too much of discipline, Focus and sex-orientations can lead to this wierdness ...!!

I also read High pressured Masturbation could make the dic:k not to receive the same effect of pressure from the soft tissues of Vagin:a thus Ejaculation become difficult through the varjayjay !!

2. Mind control , freakness of the lady in bed and eating adequate proteinous food help ...... atleast , ejaculation will happen after 5minutes of instructing the brain to do so ( the lady won't know) !!

Lastly, there is no reason to hurt anybody , the only discomfort I found in a ''lady'' is just the dissappointment that you didn't ''cum'' for her ....... When she is tired/satisfied we stopped !!

Thanks for the contribution. Honestly, I SMH on people who try to blame this on the size of the woman's tract. Obviously they have little knowledge of the anatomy of the woman's body. Please for their information the size of a woman's tract has nothing to do with her being promiscuous or not rather on the fatty tissues that line the tract. Skinny girls have less tissues and obviously appear wider while fat ladies have a lot of fatty tissues lining the tract and appear tighter. However, some men like it wide, some like it tight. Different strokes. Don't judge the lady by how wide her tract is.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Good and sensitive topic really.

I will prefer a premature dude to a guy who stays up to one hr.
At least in premature, u still crave for the thing but in the later,u dread and recoil anytime its that time.
D friction on d toto is no longer pleasurable and u r in pain always. Heaven help u if its like a horse. Na obituary straight cheesy

I recently encountered a lady whose hubby is everyday nacking dude.
What!
Is it water? On some cases one can even do without water d whole day.

And also pray its not that type facing angle 45 tongue

12 Likes

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by ancashy(f): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
1.See d doctor for infection treatment
2. Some men with diabetes
3.Psychology of both sexes(sex is addition of what u are seeing and thinking of)
4.Try helping him to act out his fantacies(if he does nt have help develop some togeda)
5.Lots of pre-intimacy can help
6.The environment matters sometimes(you can change enviroment once in a while)
7.Emotional connection(beyond d sex,wats d connection)
Usually,a man that cares abt u knows when u are enjoying his effort or nt,for such man ability to ejaculate depends on you,release urself and enjoy d moment,I assume d man in question is ur husband,so u can engage ur fantasies together

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism / My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden / 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.