Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Letter To All Christians From Prophet Muhammad (sa) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter To All Christians From Prophet Muhammad (sa) (1800 Views)

SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics / Christian Weapons Of Warfare (8 Powerful Weapons All Christians Must Use)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To All Christians From Prophet Muhammad (sa) by supercharged: 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
How should Muslims treat Christians? With violence? Anger? Hatred? The answer is none of the above. Below is the English rendering of a letter written by the Prophet Muhammad (sa) to all Christians.

In a time when tensions between Islam and Christianity seem to be at an all time high, we remind our Christian friends that a true Muslim cannot hurt a Christian in any way, neither by his hand, nor by his tongue.

The below letter requires no explanation. We hope it provides credence and comfort that Prophet Muhammad (sa) truly celebrated his Christian friends. (The original letter is now in the Topkapi Museum in Instanbul)

“This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.

No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries.

No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims’ houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God’s covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.

No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.

Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world).”

English translation from ‘Muslim History: 570 – 1950 C.E.’ by Dr. A. Zahoor and Dr. Z. Haq, ZMD Corporation. P.O. Box 8231 – Gaithersburg, MD 20898-8231 – Copyright Akram Zahoor 2000. P. 16

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/letter-to-all-christians-from-prophet-muhammad-sa/#ixzz39KmwOhR6

Original in Istanbul Library

Source
http://newsrescue.com/letter-to-all-christians-from-prophet-muhammad-sa/#axzz39Bpkw9w4

Re: Letter To All Christians From Prophet Muhammad (sa) by nedu2000(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
This letter should be forwarded to iSIS rebels in iraq,boko haram,the taliban,al shabaab & simply put,all islamic groups on earth!

1 Like

Re: Letter To All Christians From Prophet Muhammad (sa) by derrick333(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
Only God knows what or who boko bois de fight4
Re: Letter To All Christians From Prophet Muhammad (sa) by Meestique: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
This is not a letter to christians.... It is to muslims about christians

1 Like

Re: Letter To All Christians From Prophet Muhammad (sa) by Bunchersstab(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
That is wat u pipu alwaz say to decieve us (xtains) so u could slaughter us like ur rams...
Our eyes has opend unlike before.
Go to sambisa forest & read dat potion of quran to SHEKAU & co.
Also take it to palastine,Iran,iraq, etc i think they need it more not we d christains.
For all i care take dis picture messages below bak to ur mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Letter To All Christians From Prophet Muhammad (sa) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
the prophet which later said Muslims should kill infidels(as they call Christians) ,they prophet when he was dying told his followers to drive Christians away from mecca and medina. Imagine the world without Islam
Re: Letter To All Christians From Prophet Muhammad (sa) by Emessy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Meestique: This is not a letter to christians.... It is to muslims about christians
It was a letter to Neg us Of Abyssinia
Re: Letter To All Christians From Prophet Muhammad (sa) by ByfireByfire: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
OP if your message is true let Muslims worldwide prove it by their actions and we Christians will believe. So far all the generation of Muslims from time till now have shown us contrary. Why? Because your holy books speak differently from what you have in that letter.
Re: Letter To All Christians From Prophet Muhammad (sa) by derrick333(m): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
hopelink1: the prophet which later said Muslims should kill infidels(as they call Christians) ,they prophet when he was dying told his followers to drive Christians away from mecca and medina. Imagine the world without Islam
n were did u read dat4rm?
Re: Letter To All Christians From Prophet Muhammad (sa) by Emessy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
ByfireByfire: OP if your message is true let Muslims worldwide prove it by their actions and we Christians will believe. So far all the generation of Muslims from time till now have shown us contrary. Why? Because your holy books speak differently from what you have in that letter.
Well this is just a BIG FAT LIE
Re: Letter To All Christians From Prophet Muhammad (sa) by derrick333(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
ByfireByfire: OP if your message is true let Muslims worldwide prove it by their actions and we Christians will believe. So far all the generation of Muslims from time till now have shown us contrary. Why? Because your holy books speak differently from what you have in that letter.
dnt let ignorance kill u,jus go get ursef a copy of engsh quran,ders no harm no side efect,I v quran,bible,KJV, tanti n am even lokin4 7books, I read4rm d books n nt wat pipo say
Re: Letter To All Christians From Prophet Muhammad (sa) by supercharged: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2014

Actually i dont have any explanation to all of these hapenings in the world of Muslims. I cant defend any of it. I dont blame you guys for the hate u have for Islam and the Muslims in general. Weather u blv me or not the image u see of Islam today does not portray the Religion. I take u to be a Nigerian frm which ever part of the world u are, to have mistakenly interact with a muslim that is different frm the image u have in ur head.
Re: Letter To All Christians From Prophet Muhammad (sa) by onetrack(m): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Many people believe that this letter was forged by Christians shortly after Muhammad's death.

(1) (Reply)

Scientific And Interesting Facts In The Holy Qur'an / See What Happens To You After Worshipping At Mountain Of Fire / How God Answers Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.