Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics (54297 Views)

Pastor Prays Over Brooms In Church, Gives Members To Sweep Away Evil. Photos / "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by lalasticlala(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Controversial South African ''End Times Disciples Ministries'' Pastor is at it again.

Read what they reported on their church facebook page:

The man of God commanded the sheep to come to the front and he started demonstrating power through them. He first commanded the spirit of a snake to enter into them and commanded the spirit to show its character in them. They started moving like snakes and behaving like snakes. He then sent them to go to Nigeria and they started to speak like Nigerians.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-yN5kjYqDXZU/VdxNnUeUlqI/AAAAAAAGWi0/Ct6aD5u60Co/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

He further demonstrated by sending them into the water and commanded them to swim. They all started swimming and behaving like the different creatures living under the sea. He then turned them into sheep and they started bleating like goats making sounds as if they were goats.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FpYM7FIoLjI/VdxNoK5WcuI/AAAAAAAGWi8/YcdMLcSpoRc/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

He turned one of them into a horse, climbed on top of him, and turned his head to become his feet and he stood on his head with his legs up. He took them to the church next to the bridge and one of them manifested saying “We must tell people that Prophet Penuel is the one causing accidents at Moloto Road.”

[img]http://2.bp..com/-7PsjotJSMqA/VdxNmdW75yI/AAAAAAAGWis/lrI7RbgMNa0/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

After taking them to the church he turned them into statues, he then commanded them to speak in different languages that no one can understand, and some even spoke in Chinese. The last demonstration was when he commanded them to sleep and hit one woman on her back. The man of God woke her up and asked her if she felt any pain, she responded by saying that she felt no pain. These are indeed the works of the Almighty, Christ the Unknown mystery of God. It takes the Holy Spirit for one to understand these works, mysteries that are unknown.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=500316813467002&id=351175848381100

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by Unsad(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jesus sent out demons, nowadays pastors are giving people demons . Chariot of fire comman take me away abeg

156 Likes 14 Shares

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by agarawu23(m): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
this one no be man of God

and some dumb ppl go still pay offering and tithe for this babalawo house of 'god' undecided

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by Alehx: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
nawa.. Bryte Childrens Tablet with Educational Games and Applications, E-books, Barney, etc, mp3,mp4,video,Wifi enabled.. Order 0.70. 368. 600 14
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by nochildsplay(m): 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
lalasticlala:
Controversial South African ''End Times Disciples Ministries'' Pastor is at it again.

Read what they reported on their church facebook page:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=500316813467002&id=351175848381100
they better stop that man before it's too late

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by rotexteymie(f): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
shocked
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by ladyF(f): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
This is the height of gullibility. Common sense is really not common, this same pastor has being doing all sorts but his die hard congregation have refused to open their eyes to see the light. Na dem sabi....

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by coolhumble(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
This man again?

1 Like

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by danaiks(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
The pictures though
Looks like a rehearsal to me undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by MemphisDepay(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
I didn't even read the topic... Am here to distribute likes

5 Likes

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by Nihilist: 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by CR77(f): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin grin grin Rubbish of d century

4 Likes

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by chelseabmw(m): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by Young03(m): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Am gonna pray and send it back to SA

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by naijainfogalery: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
My People are perished for lack of wisdom. If i go to any church and they start praying for someone to die, i just pack my load and go out. Some Churches be turning people to slaves since 200BC

3 Likes

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by reverendfather: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Africans Are there chief priests in Isreal?
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by Makamuanwuo(m): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
taaaaaa he cnt try it here in 9ja,i advice him to dig his grave b4 performing it in 9ja...............thunder fire naim yash id.....ot

2 Likes

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by Godwinfrank1: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dis man get mind ooo

Any way na end time scores

1 Like

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Unsad:
Jesus sent out demons, nowadays pastors are giving people demons . Chariot of fire comman take me away abeg
Lmao!

I'm not surprised though:

The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority, and my people love it this way. But what will you do in the end? [Jer 5:31]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by CR77(f): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin grin grin He then sent them to go to Nigeria and they started to speak like Nigerians.

Why he no send dem to Western Germany grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by Rich4god(m): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
See what they've turned Christianity into.... How do pple still attend churches like these....

well I no blame dem, if u want to knw how foolish and faithless some Christians are, just start up a miracle center.

12 Likes

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by candidbabe(f): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
End time pastor may God deliver his people.

3 Likes

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by allanphash7(m): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Laughing
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by lifestyle1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Why are you promoting this man for free ? Hun

2 Likes

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by kennyman2000(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol..
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by Bibol(f): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nigeria already has its own issues. Why send serpentine spirits to us again? On behalf of every Nigerian, I say back to sender angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by Esdb3: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
We need to invent a new title for these phonies or a new title for the true men of God. Using the same title for them is mockery.

And he still has members?? Do people even read bibles?? Or has he charmed them??

2 Likes

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by Etizz: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Is he doing Dem good or what? The problem with most people is dat they don't believe something will happen until it has happened,its not stupidity or weakness, it's just a human nature......only gullible people can fall for dat crap.... Pastor indeed.
Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by asumo12: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by danaiks(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
The pictures though
Looks like a rehearsal to me undecided

1 Like

Re: SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics by IsiCaterpillar(f): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
hope they arrive safely by South African Airways.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.