Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

5 Top Freelancing Sites To Outsource Your Work - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Top Freelancing Sites To Outsource Your Work (1117 Views)

5 top ways to Reduce Your Website Bounce Rate / Are You A Good Blogger? I Want To Outsource You. / I Need Developers To Outsource Jobs To. Urgent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Top Freelancing Sites To Outsource Your Work by Obinnaijezie(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
The Internet has taken the world by storm. Today we can outsource our work to people living in all parts of the world. There are several legitimate freelancing websites out there on the Internet you can leverage on. Here is a list of five top freelancing websites on the Internet to outsource your work.
1. Elance.com: You can find top skilled workers on Elance in almost all fields such as writing, web designing, programming, software development, graphic design, medical transcription, legal and finance. You can post your work on Elance and get proposals instantly. This site has more than 99000 professionals ready to be hired.
2. Odesk.com: This is another great freelancing website where you can find the right worker for your work. You can select the contractor based on ratings and reviews. You can review the work and pay the contractor with ease.
3. Getacoder.com: This is a popular global services market place that is doing business in more than 200 countries. You can find great talents in all fields at very competitive rates.
View full article at http://naijainfocash.com/wp/5-top-freelancing-sites-to-outsource-your-work/
Re: 5 Top Freelancing Sites To Outsource Your Work by oprezy: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: 5 Top Freelancing Sites To Outsource Your Work by Obinnaijezie(m): 7:21am On Aug 04, 2014
[b][/b] Pls visit the main page @ http://naijainfocash.com for more inspiring internet marketing articles, there is a little crash on the url, So I redirected it. Thanks
Re: 5 Top Freelancing Sites To Outsource Your Work by passyjango(m): 8:59am On Mar 08, 2019
oDesk has since merged with Elance to form Upwork. Here are some of the best Freelancing websites as at 2019 https://www.naijatechguide.com/2012/03/top-online-work-marketplace-sites-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Add My Web4africa Domain Name To Godaddy Hosting. / This Web Development Thing... What Clients Need To Understand. Or You! / Free 500+ Web Hosting And Web Design Tutorials By Todhost(2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.