Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Please How Do I Add My Web4africa Domain Name To Godaddy Hosting. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please How Do I Add My Web4africa Domain Name To Godaddy Hosting. (1115 Views)

Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page / Many Sites Hosted By Web4Africa Are Down / Help. How Do I Add My Site's Banner To My Phpbb Forum Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Add My Web4africa Domain Name To Godaddy Hosting. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
[size=13pt]I am quite new to web designing, please i need some help.

I bought a domain name on web4africa. and i also paif for hosting on Godaddy.

All i am trying to do right now is to link the two. i dont know exactly how to go about it. i have made the domain name the primary domain on my go daddy hosting, but i dont know where exactly to go or do to activate it.

People who use godaddy wordpress would understand this better. Thank yo so much for your anticipated help.[/size]
Re: Please How Do I Add My Web4africa Domain Name To Godaddy Hosting. by IamGodzilla: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Contact web4africa, they would have to change the nameservers of your domain name to point to your existing nameserver which is godaddy
Re: Please How Do I Add My Web4africa Domain Name To Godaddy Hosting. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
IamGodzilla: Contact web4africa, they would have to change the nameservers of your domain name to point to your existing nameserver which is godaddy

Okay, thanks id try that right away.

(1) (Reply)

Video : How To Create Custom Email Address For Blogger Blog / Join Bloggers Lounge On Telegram / Can I Use 'UBA AFRICARD' To Make Payment For My Facebook Advertiser's Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.