Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? (5631 Views)

Pls Does One Knows If This Creams Are Safe To Apply / Where Does One Get Affordable Treatment For Stroke Victim In Nigeria? / How Can Stroke Be Cured? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by cbrass(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hello, my uncle just suffered a partial stroke, please how can it be managed, what are the things he should do or eat ? can he ever walk again

Thanks for your comments
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by sammer4life(m): 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
My dad had the same ish two months back.... We were recomended to one herbalist in Enugu. Today, he walks around, eats wit very minimal help and seeing him, you won't know something happend to him. Jst that he is yet to regain his voice. He speaks sparingly

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
Things to do

1.Get a good physiotherapist.....with the exercises he/she prescribes, your relative should regain some function(not the complete thing but some function).

2.Food?....Fruits,veggies and as for meat....fish and skinless chicken or turkey....and no alcohol, red meat,or fats.

3.Make sure he takes his BP drugs regularly....additionally drugs like Vitamin E , and Vasoprin/clopidogrel will help prevent future strokes.

4.Regular medical checkups. Focus especially on the heart.

Good luck.

Here is more info...

Can strokes be prevented?

As described above, a common reason why a blood clot forms is because it develops over a patch of atheroma on the lining of an artery. Certain risk factors increase the chance of atheroma forming - which increase your risk of having a stroke (and heart attack). You can reduce the risk of having a stroke (or a further stroke) if you reduce your risk factors. These are briefly mentioned below, but are dealt with in more detail in a separate leaflet called Preventing Cardiovascular Diseases. Briefly, risk factors that can be modified are:

Smoking. If you smoke, you should make every effort to stop. The chemicals in tobacco are carried in your bloodstream and can damage your arteries. If you smoke, stopping smoking can greatly cut your risk of having a stroke.

High blood pressure. Make sure your blood pressure is checked at least once a year. If it is high it can be treated. High blood pressure usually causes no symptoms, but can be damaging to the arteries. If you have high blood pressure, treatment of the blood pressure is likely to have the greatest effect on reducing your risk of having a stroke.

If you are overweight, losing some weight is advised.

A high cholesterol level. This can be treated if it is high.

Inactivity. If able, you should aim to do some moderate physical activity on most days of the week for at least 30 minutes. For example, brisk walking, swimming, cycling, dancing, gardening, etc.

Diet. You should aim to eat a healthy diet. Briefly, a healthy diet means:
[b][b] AT LEAST five portions, or ideally 7-9 portions of a variety of fruit and vegetables per day.
A THIRD OF MOST MEALS should be starch-based foods (such as cereals, wholegrain bread, potatoes, rice, pasta), plus fruit and vegetables.
NOT MUCH fatty food such as fatty meats, cheeses, full-cream milk, fried food, butter, etc. Use low-fat, mono-, or poly-unsaturated spreads.
INCLUDE 2-3 portions of fish per week. At least one of these should be oily (such as herring, mackerel, sardines, kippers, pilchards, salmon, or fresh tuna).
If you eat red meat, it is best to eat lean red meat, or poultry such as chicken.
If you do fry, choose a vegetable oil such as sunflower, rapeseed or olive.
Try not to add salt to food, and limit foods which are salty.
Alcohol. Do not drink more than the recommended limits. That is, men should drink no more than 21 units of alcohol per week, no more than four units in any one day, and have at least two alcohol-free days a week. Women should drink no more than 14 units of alcohol per week, no more than three units in any one day, and have at least two alcohol-free days a week. Pregnant women should not drink at all. One unit is in about half a pint of normal strength beer, or two thirds of a small glass of wine, or one small pub measure of spirits.[/b]

Diabetes is a risk factor. If you have diabetes, treatment to keep your blood sugar as near normal as possible is important.

More information here
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by rocgirl: 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=bushdoc9919]Things to do

1.Get a good physiotherapist.....with the exercises he/she prescribes, your relative should regain some function(not the complete thing but some function).

2.Food?....Fruits,veggies and as for meat....fish and skinless chicken or turkey....and no alcohol, red meat,or fats.

3.Make sure he takes his BP drugs regularly....additionally drugs like Vitamin E , and Vasoprin/clopidogrel will help prevent future strokes.

4.Regular medical checkups. Focus especially on the heart.[/b]

Very apt!
Number 1 is so very important.
If your dad hasn't started it already,please ensure he does.
When 2-4 is done in conjunction with well planned physio sessions your dad would regain function of some part of the body and may be lucky to start walking in no time too..
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by armadeo(m): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
Once he has been stabilized your next step is the physiotherapist. Get a good one for 0roper assistance on the road to recovery.

Ensure that he sees his physician regularly.
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by cbrass(m): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Thank you very much, I realy appreciate you guys...this thing just looks like a film to me, he was fine some two weeks ago , and withing 3days all changed
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by Mishydoo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
6days post CVD physiotherapy begins....in 6months tym depending on the severity he should gain independent mobility back. Whatever function he looses now shld be regained with adequate physio and adequate time.Be patient...most stroke cases need years of rehabilitation.

I'll advice u get a private PT to visit at home.more time and focus always yeilds better/faster result.
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by cbrass(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mishydoo: 6days post CVD physiotherapy begins....in 6months tym depending on the severity he should gain independent mobility back. Whatever function he looses now shld be regained with adequate physio and adequate time.Be patient...most stroke cases need years of rehabilitation.

I'll advice u get a private PT to visit at home.more time and focus always yeilds better/faster result.

Yes there is some one that visits everyday, I saw him holding orange with the right hand, what's that for?
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by sammer4life(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2014
cbrass:

Yes there is some one that visits everyday, I saw him holding orange with the right hand, what's that for?
it is to help in strengthening the nerve of the affected hand. My dad used a soft ball. Also watch out for swelling in the affected limbs and get Nerve And Bone for deep massaging. He might feel the pain initially, but continous massaging will help in quick recovery.
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by cbrass(m): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
sammer4life: it is to help in strengthening the nerve of the affected hand. My dad used a soft ball. Also watch out for swelling in the affected limbs and get Nerve And Bone for deep massaging. He might feel the pain initially, but continous massaging will help in quick recovery.

Thanks a lot bro
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by dunhill26(m): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
sammer4life: it is to help in strengthening the nerve of the affected hand. My dad used a soft ball. Also watch out for swelling in the affected limbs and get Nerve And Bone for deep massaging. He might feel the pain initially, but continous massaging will help in quick recovery.
In addition to this, also get Omega plus A&R complex and Aloe power for him. They are herbal supplements that will help lower his High blood pressure (hypertension ) and also enable him recover quickly....for more info whatsapp or call 08136478517, 08183808324
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by Dottore: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2019
sammer4life:
My dad had the same ish two months back.... We were recomended to one herbalist in Enugu. Today, he walks around, eats wit very minimal help and seeing him, you won't know something happend to him. Jst that he is yet to regain his voice. He speaks sparingly
Good morning bros can u pls direct me to the place there's someone in dire need of attention pls

1 Like

Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by sammer4life(m): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
Dottore:

Good morning bros can u pls direct me to the place there's someone in dire need of attention pls
Sorry. I just found out the man that runs the place is dead
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by oxypress: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Dottore:

Stroke is difficult to treat and thats why govt hospitals 'hands off' after stabilising a patient.
We have the equipment and we have the qualified medic in attendance.

Treating stroke is not by the toro toro herbs, supplement, and nutritional melesin fron India and China. People should stop deceiving people and 'komot hand where their pawa no reach abeegi'.

We use hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) to treat stroke patients. Please read my other write ups to get a better understanding of hbot or just google or youtube it and see for yourself. HBOT is a better way to treat stroke patients. For fast recovery early reporting is necessary. Nothing else does it better. 'Bros, ano lie you o'.
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by Dottore: 7:00am On Feb 12, 2019
oxypress:

Stroke is difficult to treat and thats why govt hospitals 'hands off' after stabilising a patient.
We have the equipment and we have the qualified medic in attendance.

Treating stroke is not by the toro toro herbs, supplement, and nutritional melesin fron India and China. People should stop deceiving people and 'komot hand where their pawa no reach abeegi'.

We use hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) to treat stroke patients. Please read my other write ups to get a better understanding of hbot or just google or youtube it and see for yourself. HBOT is a better way to treat stroke patients. For fast recovery early reporting is necessary. Nothing else does it better. 'Bros, ano lie you o'.

Well I'm happy to inform you that the patient is responding REASONABLY WELL to alternative therapy treatment. His left hand can now move, he can clench, unclench and even hold things with it. Even though he still limps but he can walk short distances without support. All these were achieved just within one week of treatment. Some patients there don't stay up to 3 weeks and they get back in perfect shape

1 Like

Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by ruzuherbal: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2019
To take care of partial stroke the person needs
Ruzu bitters
Ruzu Tea and
Ruzu balm
Get them here https://www.ruzushop.com
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by oxypress: 8:29am On Feb 12, 2019
Dottore:

Well I'm happy to inform you that the patient is responding REASONABLY WELL to alternative therapy treatment. His left hand can now move, he can clench, unclench and even hold things with it. Even though he still limps but he can walk short distances without support. All these were achieved just within one week of treatment. Some patients there don't stay up to 3 weeks and they get back in perfect shape
Ok.
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by NAJALYN: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by NAJALYN: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
The patient needs Norland's Mebo GI, Calcium Iron Zinc (if patient is up to 50 years old), and Energy Bracelet. When you take the Products sufficiently, you will recover.

Please see links for the Products

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/09/15/mebo-gi-product-a-must-have-in-all-homes/

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/10/28/calcium-iron-zinc-for-longevity/

https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/01/22/norland-energy-bracelet-for-health/
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by NAJALYN: 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
The patient needs Norland's Mebo GI, Calcium Iron Zinc (if patient is up to 50 years old), and Energy Bracelet. When you take the Products sufficiently, you will recover.

Please see links for the Products

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/09/15/mebo-gi-product-a-must-have-in-all-homes/

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/10/28/calcium-iron-zinc-for-longevity/

https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/01/22/norland-energy-bracelet-for-health/
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by LucyLuchee: 4:45am On Feb 28, 2019
Dottore:

Pls, where did you get help? My brother of 34.years has stroke on Aug. 6,2018...6 months now.... he is yet to recover. His limps when he walks but the worrisome part is his right hand and speech.
Pls, how can you help us with the contact of whoever helped your person
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by lipstick2(f): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
Dottore:

Pls how did u manage it
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by Britishcoins(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
sammer4life:
How is ur daddy now, my daddy just had similar issue today. Pls help
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by hinere(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
I need you all to watch a short video...(2 mins). If u can chat me up. It's about a patient of ours who had Partial Stroke. He is an elderly man. We treated him. He had partial Stroke. He couldn't move half of his body both hands and legs but finally recovered completely from our Therapy....Double Stem Cell. Regenerative Therapy. A trial is all you need.
Seeing is believing. Hear from the horses mouth. Whatsapp 08107207553.

We had another patient who had Stroke. He couldn't walk or move his hands at all. His parents flew him to India but still nothing. He came back and one thing led to another. We gave him Double Stem Cell. He just took it in Faith becos he had tried everything abroad.

People of God, in two months, this man could walk and move his body. He has even started work sef. God is awesome. (We even have his testomony video). It's just faith.
Double Stem Cell is a Regenerative Therapy. Try it today. You never know.

Like I tell people, Double Stem Cell is for a minimum of 90 days (3 months) because it takes our cells 90 days to regenerate but people are so impatient. When they take it for a week and don't see results, they give up.

Don't give up. Try it today, Pray to God and God in His infinite mercies shall hear you and answer through this therapy. It is well.
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by Jagabanj(f): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
cbrass:
Thank you very much, I realy appreciate you guys...this thing just looks like a film to me, he was fine some two weeks ago , and withing 3days all changed
please I will really need your help
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by cbrass(m): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jagabanj:
please I will really need your help
Okay, in what ay please?
Re: How Does One Manage Partial Stroke?? by MrHealth(m): 2:06am On Aug 09, 2021
He had chronic STROKE for over 4 years.
But look at him now. Fully recovered.

Click to watch via this Health Page below

https://fb.watch/7g8E424zM0/

(1) (Reply)

Study Ties Fast Food To Asthma, Eczema In Children / Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State / Staphylococcus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.