Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Do Christians And Muslims Reall Serve The Same God??? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Christians And Muslims Reall Serve The Same God??? (1686 Views)

#plstellooni: the GOD Of The Yorubas -(Olodumare) Is Not The Same god, The Jews / Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? / Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Do Christians And Muslims Reall Serve The Same God??? by tijjanioyan: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2014
thorpido: Big deal about the quran remaining the same(which is arguable according to history).The works of Shakespeare has also remained the same.Before the copy that you have was put together,there has been arguments about what was initially written(do your research).I hope you know Muhammed was illiterate and did not write himself.Others wrote,so your argument about the bible being written by men faults your own belief.
You also do not understand that God can use 'many' men for His works.
Finally,how come Muhammed was unspoken of by all the prophets and even Jesus never made mention of him,yet he(as claimed by him) is the greatest and last prophet?How come no book except the quran ever spoke of him?How can the 'last' prophet be unknown by other prophets either in dreams or visions?Doesn't seem right!

Please don't quote scriptures from the bible to me since you claim the bible is not true.Moreover,the scriptures you always quote as muslims never referred to Muhammed.Do a proper check before answering my question.
ur twaddle shows d level of ur ignorance abt what u hold as scripture,u asked 4proof &u said we shouldnt quote 4rm d bible is it 4rm quran which u too dont believ we gona quote 4rm?bible itself testifies dat it is corrupted by false pen of d scribes Jer 8v8,ur new testament says also dat due 2dis corruption hence d need 4anoda testament.funny enough d new testament starts on an erroneous foundation.everybody knows dat d paternity of jesus is zero but d bible forges genealogy 4him &dis contradicts each other in d books of matt &LUKE.for dis fact abt fallacy in d bible,one can easily notice dat d prophecies abt Muhammad in d bible hav fallen victims of these absurdities,but stil contains a sprinkle of it.can u tell me d actual prophet whose name is missing in John 1vs 19-22?
Secondly how come d gospel according 2saint jesus disappeared?what happened 2d gospel according 2saint banarbas?
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Reall Serve The Same God??? by thorpido(m): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2014
tijjanioyan: ur twaddle shows d level of ur ignorance abt what u hold as scripture,u asked 4proof &u said we shouldnt quote 4rm d bible is it 4rm quran which u too dont believ we gona quote 4rm?bible itself testifies dat it is corrupted by false pen of d scribes Jer 8v8,ur new testament says also dat due 2dis corruption hence d need 4anoda testament.funny enough d new testament starts on an erroneous foundation.everybody knows dat d paternity of jesus is zero but d bible forges genealogy 4him &dis contradicts each other in d books of matt &LUKE.for dis fact abt fallacy in d bible,one can easily notice dat d prophecies abt Muhammad in d bible hav fallen victims of these absurdities,but stil contains a sprinkle of it.can u tell me d actual prophet whose name is missing in John 1vs 19-22?
Secondly how come d gospel according 2saint jesus disappeared?what happened 2d gospel according 2saint banarbas?
hahaha.It's funny when the ignorant makes an assessment of scriptures and makes a conclusion in his own blindness.See who's talking about ignorance?You are quoting scriptures you don't even understand.
Do you know what it means to study before writing?You quoted Jer.8:8.Let me teach you:go back to chapter 7 and see who was being spoken to.It was the land of Judah.That passage was about Judah.They were the ones who had scribes who had false pen.It did not address the bible or Christians.
John 1:19-22,you quoted,did you bother reading the whole chapter?When John(Zachareya as you call him)was asked who he was,he said he was sent as a forerunner of another who is to come.From Vs 26,he speaks of who that One is.
'The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him,and saith,Behold the Lamb of God,which taketh away the sin of the world.This is he of whom I said..'(Vs29-30).John said this is the one,Jesus is the Christ,the Prophet spoken of(get a dictionary to know the meaning of prophet if you don't understand how he is a prophet too).
You speak about Christ's genealogy,we know His life was from God(which you accept as a muslim and yet ignorantly can't understand why He is God if His life was from God),but he manifested Himself on earth and had an earthly life and had a father,Joseph and that is why he had a genealogy.Simple.
Do you know what testament means?Do you know why Jesus came?There was an order before Jesus came and God's plan was to bring a better order with the coming of Christ.That better order makes it a new testament which replaces the old.Jesus came to give eternal life which no prophet before Him could give.I ask you,did Muhammed have eternal life to give?Could he give(even though he didn't have)?That is the New Testament!We didn't make it,God Himself did!
I don't know what books of st Jesus or st Barnabas you speak of.Were they the ones you wrote?
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Reall Serve The Same God??? by ElFenomeno1: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2014
Yes. Absolutely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Consequences Of Covetousness (wrong Desires) / Angola Out-rightly BANS Islam, All Mosques To Be DESTROY / Dead Man Brought Back To Life After A Catholic Priest Pray On His Coffin (PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.