Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,310 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Suppliers Of Clothes In Bales. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Suppliers Of Clothes In Bales. (1137 Views)

Warehouse Of Clothes In Bales In Benin City / 60 Bales Of Grade A* Fairly Used Clothes In 55kg Direct From London / Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suppliers Of Clothes In Bales. by soye2(f): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
hello everyone. Please hs anyone got an idea of bale sellers in aba, either babies or adults. If you have or you are, please reach me on bilos53@yahoo.com. You can also call me on 07037692698 ASAP plz.
Re: Suppliers Of Clothes In Bales. by Networkingprof: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Why not mandilas, Lagos?
Re: Suppliers Of Clothes In Bales. by soye2(f): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
my dear, lagos is far 4 me. Besides, eventhough someone decides to send to through courier or other means, i'd nt b sure of what i'm expecting. So i jst want where i can go and see what i'm paying for. What do u think plz?
Re: Suppliers Of Clothes In Bales. by Networkingprof: 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
Thats right, you need someone with an eye like yours. If you get good deal, you can come ova and make wide choice purchase and then go back home selling for good profit. If there's no gain coming to Lagos, people wont be coming from Mali and so on. In fact, come and see, its business trip. Travelling is part of education.
Re: Suppliers Of Clothes In Bales. by completey(f): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
Networkingprof: Thats right, you need someone with an eye like yours. If you get good deal, you can come ova and make wide choice purchase and then go back home selling for good profit. If there's no gain coming to Lagos, people wont be coming from Mali and so on. In fact, come and see, its business trip. Travelling is part of education.
Please where is mandila in lag. Do you have an idea of the price / bale?
Re: Suppliers Of Clothes In Bales. by Networkingprof: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
completey:
Please where is mandila in lag. Do you have an idea of the price / bale?

Mandilas is at Lagos Island, call 08097174000.

(1) (Reply)

Daf 95ati for Urgent Sale / Howo Trucks Needed In Crossriver / Quality Children Sandals And Shoes At Wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.