Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

How To Tie Gele? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Tie Gele? (20059 Views)

Learn How To Tie GELE / Learn How To Do Facial Make-up & To Tie Gele / Men's Fashion Tip Of The Day: How To Tie The Eldredge Knot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tie Gele? by 2fine4u(f): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2006
i suck at it and my mom does not hav the time to sit down and start to tie gele. so we give it to this professional lady who ties it for us and she does a very good job cool
Re: How To Tie Gele? by lisalisa(f): 5:58am On Jul 27, 2006
Funmi2, girl it ain't that easy most Yoruba girls I am sure would love to but if you did not have the opportunity to learn in naija, its hard to get someone to teach u, when u are away from home, most ladies would tell u they can tie on their heads but not one someone else's cry
Bisanke, u are luckym, just softly softly so u don't cause an accident!!

meanwhile check this out, let me know if it worked for you.
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/fashionbeauty/2005/dec/09/fashion-beauty09-12-2005-005.htm

happy tying!!!
Re: How To Tie Gele? by hotangel2(f): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2006
Igbo girls should know how to tie gele oo. They are the koko of the kokos.

They tie those karakaka geles. Infact yoruba girls r no where near igbo babes in the real gele department. For real.
Re: How To Tie Gele? by Mystique(f): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2006
Ah ah, hot angel, dont try yoruba gals oh, some of them tie two or even three gele's at a atime, they really know how to spread it smiley
Re: How To Tie Gele? by funmi2(f): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2006
@ mystique, thank u o jare grin.

@hot-angel, o o tie le gbe awon omo yoruba laruge grin. lol. i ain't being tribalistic, but yoruba gals fit tie gele beta mehn. smileyu no how many igbo gals i dey tie gele 4 wen we r doin cultural parade in skool? grin.
Re: How To Tie Gele? by justin04(m): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2006
Re: How To Tie Gele? by omogenaija(f): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2007
hey ladies that want to learn how to tie gele check this video out on youtube . teaches u how to tie a basic gele

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QMDHFlJ8ks&mode=related&search=
Re: How To Tie Gele? by rotisam: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2008
I can only tie Gele on my head
Re: How To Tie Gele? by mohawkchic(f): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2008
~Oooh wow!! If there's one thing ave always wondered about,its how the heck is it done!! . . .now i know!!
Re: How To Tie Gele? by fellybabe(f): 3:51am On Jul 16, 2008
i like the website
Re: How To Tie Gele? by Rukkyj(f): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2008
I learnt to tie gele by just lying on my bed and watch as one of my roomies at the university tie hers. and i started to tie it on myself and then for people, I am good at it and I like what I tie, but sometimes I do not jsut get it right and I will end up tieing and re-tieing.but more often than not at just a try I am good to go and I get to tie for friends if we go out for a party and for my folks if we have a family function, I tie for almost all the females in my family(siblings and our wives) it makes me feel more than important when all dem my big sis starts queueing up for me to tie their gele, but I will have to leave that of my trado for someone else to do, but i can not be too sure as I could ask the person to stop and do it myself if she is going the wrong way or doing it in the waay that i do not like it
Re: How To Tie Gele? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:25am On Nov 01, 2008
My Mom does it well. . . . .she fixes mine for me. . . . . . . . and it always turns out kiss

Thanx Mom. , . . . . smiley
Re: How To Tie Gele? by typearls(f): 12:52am On Apr 21, 2013
Tying of gele is an art. Typearls organising series of training on DIY headgear tying. Learn how to tie differnt styles of single,double,warri and yoruba gele. Create your own unique creations. Call her today on 08038454123 and book a session.
Re: How To Tie Gele? by HOUSEONE(f): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
The right makeup product and kit is just not enough for that perfect and flawless look you crave.
You need a professional touch with a good makeup artistry and excellent art of gele (headgear)
At HOUSE ONE makeovers, you are guaranteed genuine products which are applied to last and to perfectly enhance your natural features. Contact us today and make your booking- on 08026305996,08132405660
BB pin:22A7D914
FF @Dnumberone
Like www.facebook.com/houseonemakeovers
Please tell somebody to tell somebody
Thanks.
Its all about Beauty.
Re: How To Tie Gele? by obyube: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Pls sombody shld teach me how 2 tie gele'i dot wear native blc of dis,i,m so so hapi wen i saw dis on dis thread,pls pls i nid a help,i love native.i can grĂ¥b 2ru d steps.
Re: How To Tie Gele? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
omogenaija: hey ladies that want to learn how to tie gele check this video out on youtube . teaches u how to tie a basic gele

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QMDHFlJ8ks&mode=related&search=

She does a good job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Universe 2011: African Contestants / Automatic Sensor Soap Dispenser Now Available In Nigeria. / Funke Akindele Or Rukky Sanda: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.