Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

To Mustay - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / To Mustay (803 Views)

To All Prison Break Fan And Mustay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

To Mustay by ceejay80s(m): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2008
oga before u move my prison break thread go another place u no go through the whole post? those movie are 4 phone ,avi divx,smart movies, you just carry am throw way, most of the discussion there na about downloading with phone,4 me i no send any body, name and alec,fadajasi etc know where to get am,mustay bring that thread back here please
Re: To Mustay by brinebaba(m): 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2008
wot??dis dude nids to be spanked on d head !!
y shuld dat thread be moved??nah !! dis is really silly
Re: To Mustay by just2nice(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2008
'Prison Break' thread gone? shocked And I was even agitating that the thread should be made sticky becos of the valuable resources there.But wait o,where is Dclique's 'Mtn trick soon to be blocked' thread?Moved too? Now,somebody is getting on my nerves sad sad
Re: To Mustay by malikalhaj: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2008
mustay, what's up with u now? y did u have 2 move the thread? pls pls just bring it back 2 d phone section
Re: To Mustay by Dclique(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2008
Whats d name of that thread sef?, lol
Re: To Mustay by MrInfo1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2008
Mustay, whereto? Tv/Movies cool But wasn't he (mustay) aware of it existence from the origination that it should be moved to Tv/Movies? Why decide to move/kill such a lively thread at this latent period/time of (Page 21) To another board? Mod, this ur delayed move aint right o undecided
Re: To Mustay by ceejay80s(m): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2008
I have changed the title to mobile phone movies(prison break s4)
Re: To Mustay by twinstaiye(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2008
I already have it moved back to Phones section.  Pardon me for changing the thread name, I did it so, to forestall this kind of incidence in future.  Go and enjoy your thread, on this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-170160.640.html
with the new title - Download Prison Break into your Mobile Phone.  
I must add however that it is an interesting thread, if the moderator had not moved it to the Board am moderating, I wouldnt have noticed it. You guys rocks!!!
Re: To Mustay by ceejay80s(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2008
the end!
Re: To Mustay by ceejay80s(m): 6:10am On Oct 17, 2008
Guys let just continue here in this section,mustay is a fool not to be able to differetiate between his left and right,na just common moderator e be and not local govt chairman. And i bet u say e dey download all these movies 4 our back.Wetin e think say e be? God? He could not even give a reason why he moved the thread,but the moderator for tv/movie was able to give reasons why he moved it back to phone section. I no send anybody una hear?
Re: To Mustay by Ogboraph(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2008
@ceejays80s infact i agree with you . Na all this mess make me not to post for sometime for nairaland, the moderators of phone section na wa
Re: To Mustay by reloaded(m): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2008
Is like mustay and seun no notice say all guys for nairaland are moving to one popular website growing faster than nairaland everyday. Hmmm guys halla me make i give you the standby site. Maybe if mustay fall nairaland, maybe wetin seun go take eat na to dey beg for punch or tribute LOL. Una go just dey misbehave because this site is full up with skulls the skulls may jump away if you guys can't save your datas and ready to satisfy your members. Think twice be doing anyting even think thrice if not clear think fourice@mustay
Re: To Mustay by initialize(m): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2008
@by, what's the new site address?send it to my mail, bizsergio@yahoo.co.uk
Re: To Mustay by Fadajasi(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2008
So the thread was moved initially,i for don break plastic bottle ontop person head
Re: To Mustay by tobidaflava(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2008
. . .or wooden bottle
Re: To Mustay by Fadajasi(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2008
Thats a good idea
Re: To Mustay by malikalhaj: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2008
where's the PB thread?
Re: To Mustay by Jtlyrics(m): 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2008
Still searching for ma favorite pb shocked
Re: To Mustay by Ogboraph(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2008
@mustay cant you hear? Mustay some one it asking to know where the PB thread is , pls direct him .Thats your job.
cheesy grin
Re: To Mustay by Mustay(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2008
Sorry guys.

I've been offline for some days now and the thread was moved in error by the admin. thank You.

here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-170160.0.html

Apologies.

(1)

Sim Registration And My Fingerprints - No / Blackberry Curve 9330 (curve 3g) Needed! / Clean As New Uk Used Blackberry Storm And Tour Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.