Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Is The 42 Trillion Naira Igbo Investments In The North True Or False? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is The 42 Trillion Naira Igbo Investments In The North True Or False? (920 Views)

Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years / Stanbic Ibtc Pension Exceeds One Trillion Naira Asset / Private Sector Investments In Sugar Sector Hit N500bn — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The 42 Trillion Naira Igbo Investments In The North True Or False? by TamzyTamudo: 1:46am On Aug 04, 2014
Came across a news of rochas okorocha to issue ID cards to mostly northern residents in Imo state,so it was highly denounced by a northern governor maybe kwankwaso or so warned rochas of the implications of it,quoting that the igbo investment in the north alone is worth over 42 trillion naira. so please brothers and sisters I brought this issue here in order confirm from you guys if its true or false because I don't think a group of people can own such huge amount of investment in a region alone?
Re: Is The 42 Trillion Naira Igbo Investments In The North True Or False? by TamzyTamudo: 1:49am On Aug 04, 2014
I don't think its true or does it mean they own everything commerce in the northern region?
Re: Is The 42 Trillion Naira Igbo Investments In The North True Or False? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2014
Where is 42 trillion in the north na?

If there is a trillion, it is dangotte..

That's how they invested 300billion dollars worth in lagos!!!!
Why they alwys beat their chest is alarming....

What does the average igbo businessman own in the north?
A pepper farm, tomatoes, cattles, yam, or what?

Is there a gold factory or a refinery owned by an igbo guy?

An average igbo guy in the north lives in an igbo community selling ugwu, clothes,. Ogbonna, spare parts and the usuals...

Even in south africa, they sell sugar, cloths, nigerian foods and all...

How they alwys claim these trillon investment is alarming

1 Like

Re: Is The 42 Trillion Naira Igbo Investments In The North True Or False? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 04, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: Where is 42 trillion in the north na?

An average igbo guy in the north lives in an igbo community selling ugwu, clothes,. Ogbonna, spare parts and the usuals...

Even on your street now, how many Igbos are you better than?

Take it or leave it, Igbos are big time investors. They take risk of which no other tribe in Africa can take.

Go to Kano, kaduna, Abuja, and others to see for yourself what the Igbos are doing.

I dont blame you because you have never travelled out of your vilage since you were born. Travel round and see Igbos running things.

6 Likes

Re: Is The 42 Trillion Naira Igbo Investments In The North True Or False? by JACKOFALTRADE: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
What do you know? Do you know how much Igbos lost in wukari, taraba state crisis? My dad lost two filling stations and my uncle one. One man (Igbo) lost his fertilizer ware house. . . Those stupid Fulanis/Hausas set it on fire, those batards!!! The only benefit in setting up business there, is that you make large profits than in the east.
Re: Is The 42 Trillion Naira Igbo Investments In The North True Or False? by Dymaco(m): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: Where is 42 trillion in the north na?

In lagos just go to computer village nd price a shop.
A shop cost 7 million. So calculate all the shops in comp. Village.
Likewise in north, lands, buildings,filling station are mostly owned by ibos.
Re: Is The 42 Trillion Naira Igbo Investments In The North True Or False? by TamzyTamudo: 12:46am On Aug 06, 2014
JACKOFALTRADE: What do you know? Do you know how much Igbos lost in wukari, taraba state crisis? My dad lost two filling stations and my uncle one. One man (Igbo) lost his fertilizer ware house. . . Those stupid Fulanis/Hausas set it on fire, those batards!!! The only benefit in setting up business there, is that you make large profits than in the east.
Thanks for ur enlightenment wanna also let u know the igbos has invaded ilorin too o,so sorry for the loss bro.
Re: Is The 42 Trillion Naira Igbo Investments In The North True Or False? by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 06, 2014
The said statement was made by a northern leader in his warning message. Why is the rabid dog up there now attacking the igbo rather than the one who made the comment.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Do You Have A Good And Profitable Business That Can Earn 10% Per Month? Comment / Photo; How Many Of You Remember This Currency Denomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.