Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Photo; How Many Of You Remember This Currency Denomination - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photo; How Many Of You Remember This Currency Denomination (920 Views)

100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? / I Bet, You Don't Know Nigeria Spent This Currency / 2016: FG Should Re-denominate Naira: N200 Highest Denomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo; How Many Of You Remember This Currency Denomination by allanphash7(m): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2015
If you have seen or spent this money and not yet marry then you need to check yourself

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Photo; How Many Of You Remember This Currency Denomination by Atlantian: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2015
Marriage is not an achievement, even a beggar marries. If you have seen and spent and you dont own a house, then your fore-fathers are disappointed in you.

1 Like

Re: Photo; How Many Of You Remember This Currency Denomination by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2015
Can remember all
Re: Photo; How Many Of You Remember This Currency Denomination by xpac01(m): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2015
Atlantian:
Marriage is not an achievement, even a beggar marries. If you have seen and spent and you dont own a house, then your fore-fathers are disappointed in you.
Guy you dey on your own o! Dem tell you say dem dey build house for barbing saloon. If you don build your own, no intimidate your brothers.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo; How Many Of You Remember This Currency Denomination by eddyline(m): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2015
wow the 10k bribe I used to get on one of those days I cried before going to school.
Re: Photo; How Many Of You Remember This Currency Denomination by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2015
chai, i Used all of dem..
Re: Photo; How Many Of You Remember This Currency Denomination by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 05, 2015
Atlantian:

why are you talking like dat, i doubt you never used them. well alot have changed since
and some people used it as a kid, but it is not a criteria to have built a house.
Re: Photo; How Many Of You Remember This Currency Denomination by ichommy(m): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2015
I remember

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Just Messed Up. / N2 Million Naira Investment / Jounrey To 1 Million In Internet Marketing In 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.