Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Abuja Mansion...Still Available - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abuja Mansion...Still Available (823 Views)

That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote / Abuja Mansion/ Duplexexsfor Rent...........reseidencial/office Use (clean Pics) / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Mansion...Still Available by ehide: 2:18am On Aug 04, 2014
Its a 5bdrm 2 storey mansion. Wooded neighbourhood in Old Maitama, 1000square metets, Two Floors and Penthouse, Ground Floor - Two Reception Rooms, Fully Fitted Kitchen, Breakfast Room, Formal Dinning Room, En suite Guest Room. First Floor - 3 En suite Bedrooms and Living Room. Second Floor - Living Room, 2 bedroom Suite w/adjoining Dressing Room and Jacuzzi, Fitted Luxury Bathroom. Drive In Garage on Ground Floor Reception Room. Rear Terrace with Swimming Pool & Gym Room. Elevator. See picture below and call if you are interested. 08136712354.BB channel C00197590 .Asking price is 850m.
If you are interested, kindly contact 08136712354 for pictures and more details or add on bb 26C4D908.
Thanks

Re: Abuja Mansion...Still Available by princeonx: 6:35am On Aug 04, 2014
Will you let it go for N800m?

N850m
U no serious oh! Rolls Royce Ko! Fold rice ni!!
That amount equals about $5,151,000? Heaven get branch inside the house? No one with such money to buy a house will come to NL to look! Get real!
Re: Abuja Mansion...Still Available by ehide: 1:10am On Aug 06, 2014
@princeonx,some people here are not jobless, am selling what I have on my list. And yes how I wish the house also have road to heaven, I did be glad to add it up to make the house more juicy for people who are interested so please when next you see what's more than you, I will advice you close your eyes and look for your kind of deal rather than typing what your not meant to say. Guess this will help you in future.
Re: Abuja Mansion...Still Available by princeonx: 1:52am On Sep 17, 2014
ehide: @princeonx,some people here are not jobless, am selling what I have on my list. And yes how I wish the house also have road to heaven, I did be glad to add it up to make the house more juicy for people who are interested so please when next you see what's more than you, I will advice you close your eyes and look for your kind of deal rather than typing what your not meant to say. Guess this will help you in future.
Wow! This thread is on page 72 already! Wow! Ppl are so serious and in rush to buy this house!

Happy now?

(1) (Reply)

Joint Venture In Portharcourt. Direct Brief / 1960 BET Shops For Sale!!! / A Full Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ikosi Ketu & Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.