Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR - Autos (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR (146786 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:14am On Feb 27, 2015
cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
I cant believe it is Friday already, AGAIN . . . . We appreciate you all
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 9:13am On Feb 28, 2015
Happy weekend and God bless you. .....
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:20am On Mar 01, 2015
cool cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy Sunday, my people and God bless you. .....
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Another week is here, and we are determined to work in power and miracle . . . Under His wings and shadow.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Another week is here, and we are determined to work in power and miracle . . . Under His wings and shadow.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:16am On Mar 03, 2015
cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
sad
Come, this guy! sad

No dey do me long throat.

Haba!

Whatapun?! angry angry angry angry
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
dabriggs:

sad
Come, this guy! sad

No dey do me long throat.

Haba!

Whatapun?! angry angry angry angry

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated . . . please let us know wat you mean and we will take care of it, sir . . . we remain humble

1 Like

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated . . . please let us know wat you mean and we will take care of it, sir . . . we remain humble

ha ha ha... cheesy cheesy

I mean stop making my mouth water with these Lexus Midsize SUVs!

You may make someone steal!

ha ha ha ha ha... grin grin grin grin grin

For me its a 2004/2005 Lexus RX 330 when I come back home from this place.

But like my first car, I might go to Cotonou to buy it myself.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
dabriggs:

ha ha ha... cheesy cheesy

I mean stop making my mouth water with these Lexus Midsize SUVs!

You may make someone steal!

ha ha ha ha ha... grin grin grin grin grin

For me its a 2004/2005 Lexus RX 330 when I come back home from this place.

But like my first car, I might go to Cotonou to buy it myself.

Satisfaction is all that is of importance to us and if Cotonue rocks your boat, we surely happy for you, sir . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
naijadeyhia:
send me an email with ur number I need to discuss with u. ekwuemes@gmail.com

You got mail
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
We want your business too . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
cheesy cheesy You are appreciated
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
You are the reason we are in business . . Satisfaction guaranteed . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
He is always ready to make us walk under open heaven . . . . cool cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
Happy Friday, enjoy the best of the day
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:07am On Mar 07, 2015
cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:20am On Mar 09, 2015
New week is here and we will walk in power and miracle this week . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lord, it was YOU . . . You pulled us through
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
It is never about Fhemmmy motos BUT about YOU
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2015
grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yes, we can!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
Thank you for your business!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
If you still paying too much for goods and services, you are yet to talk to Fhemmmy Motos!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
If you still paying too much for goods and services, you are yet to talk to Fhemmmy Motos!!!!!!!!! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (160) (Reply)

Best SUVs For Sale, Save With Our Offers / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS / TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.